Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Update on the Bimini mesh top. After having it on for a few days, its not performing as well as expected. Not sure what my recourse is since I ordered it with the vehicle. Can I return it for a refund? Credit? Points?

I've cinched this bad boy down a much as possible (all 8 straps) and this thing still flaps like crazy at 45+mph. Even with the crossbar, the sides open up pretty good at speed. Don't get me wrong, this is still a decent option for offroad but at highway speeds? Yikes.

I'm now looking at @JTopsUSA offerings. I like the use of their magnets (12 i think) compared to the useless two on the bestop. And you can use your own (non-copywrited) graphics if you want. They also have a video with their top at 85+mph. Holds up pretty damn well.

Anyone of the other 3/14'ers with shades wanna chime in?
@Cysquatch thanks for the update. I'll take a look at the Jtops. Was thinking about using my FordPass points to get Ford's mesh top but maybe I'll use them for something else.

Untrained Horse

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Cysquatch thanks for the update. I'll take a look at the Jtops. Was thinking about using my FordPass points to get Ford's mesh top but maybe I'll use them for something else.
I decided to go to Gearshade based on the video I have the link to below. I read badbronco is a custom made Gearshade. JTops seems to be really good, has a big following in the Jeep world, but living in So Cal I want to throw the top back without having to mess with the mesh top.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Returning this Bimini top has been a challenge so far. Dealer says to call customer relations, they forwarded me to parts, they sent me to marketing who sent me back to the dealer. Just waiting to hear back. My issue is that I ordered the top when I ordered the vehicle. Nobody seems to know how to return it for a credit or refund.

The silver lining of this so far is that when I was transferred to marketing, they asked about the Bronco and how I liked it and then sent me a $100 gift card for their merchandise store.

Sponsored

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I decided to go to Gearshade based on the video I have the link to below. I read badbronco is a custom made Gearshade. JTops seems to be really good, has a big following in the Jeep world, but living in So Cal I want to throw the top back without having to mess with the mesh top.

Thank you. I'll take a look at this one as well.

Prefer.A.Jimny

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquach 2 Door!
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Eagle has landed my friends. Dealer just called and said I can pick it up after 1 today!

Prefer.A.Jimny

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquach 2 Door!
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Eagle has landed my friends. Dealer just called and said I can pick it up after 1 today!
I just realized it’s Friday the 13th. Who thinks the engine is gonna blow on the way home?

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just realized it’s Friday the 13th. Who thinks the engine is gonna blow on the way home?
You may have just jinxed yourself by putting that out there, you better on knock on some would there big guy.

Sponsored

Prefer.A.Jimny

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquach 2 Door!
Your Bronco Model
Base
It made it home. Truck is kick ass! Hope all your trucks show up very soon. Ford, if you are listening, that process was BRUTAL. I would like to mention that Chillicothe Ford (MO) was perfect and no funny business!

59362F2D-281A-4ECA-AF23-F9A2B1A82376.jpeg

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It made it home. Truck is kick ass! Hope all your trucks show up very soon. Ford, if you are listening, that process was BRUTAL. I would like to mention that Chillicothe Ford (MO) was perfect and no funny business!

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 59362F2D-281A-4ECA-AF23-F9A2B1A82376
Hey, were you on a chip hold? My blend date was 3/17 and was just notified last week of a chip hold 😒.o

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m about 2 months late to the party!!! I had a blend date of 3/17! Modules have been up for a while. I was randomly creeping on posts and was reading something about tear tags but wasn’t sure what they stood for. I still have not received my bronco. Tear tag says KDB4, does that mean anything?

I just found out last week I am on a chip hold. I have a 4 door, cactus grey, black Diamond, soft top, 2.3L, mid package. I am trying to find hope, I almost want to give up, I originally was given a delivery date of 4/01 so I sold my car to prepare for delivery as it was going to go towards the purchase. I have been patient, trying to not bother my sales rep about it. But two months waiting on it since the blend date, I am getting a little frustrated.

Prefer.A.Jimny

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquach 2 Door!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey, were you on a chip hold? My blend date was 3/17 and was just notified last week of a chip hold 😒.o
Yes on the chip hold. I was in production from 3/15 to 4/29.
Sponsored