Nichole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Called today and now pushed to the 29th. Memorial Day weekend....NOT HAPPENING!🤬
Man now I am nervous! January chip holds are being pushed to AUGUST EDD's!!! To chat or not to chat!? What a crap shoot/sh#t show.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It was unloaded at the dealer today. I have to drive over to Kansas City to pick it up, so I can't get it until Saturday, but I know where it is, and when I can get it, so I can deal with it.
Congratulations! So happy to hear you will be taking delivery on Saturday. It will be worth the wait when you're in the driver seat.. :)

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Very much appreciated and nothing but good vibes headed your way. I haven't even seen it yet, but getting the phone call that it's journey is complete was amazing.
I'm hoping whatever is holding yours up gets sorted out fast. I was happy for all of the people who got theirs before us, but I'm really looking forward to sending a congratulatory post your way.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My EDD was initially 4/21-27. It showed up on May 6. I was out of town so didn’t get to pick it up until today.
Congratulations on the delivery of your new Bronco! Hope you love it as much as we do. :)

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It made it home. Truck is kick ass! Hope all your trucks show up very soon. Ford, if you are listening, that process was BRUTAL. I would like to mention that Chillicothe Ford (MO) was perfect and no funny business!

59362F2D-281A-4ECA-AF23-F9A2B1A82376.jpeg
We hear ya! And we want to thank you for being apart of the Ford family. And congratulations on the new Bronco. Happy to hear you had a great experience with Chillicothe Ford. :)

MOBroncoSTL

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can't wait to see pics @First BaseMan. Hi, @Ford Motor Company, lovely seeing you here!! My vehicle is has been waiting in a rail yard in Wentzville close to my dealer, Laura Ford, Sullivan Mo. It has been waiting there since March 26th and I would be so appreciative if you could check into the issue. My salesman Mark B. has not been able to tell me anything. David G. VIN: 1FMDE5AH5NLB07938

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Man now I am nervous! January chip holds are being pushed to AUGUST EDD's!!! To chat or not to chat!? What a crap shoot/sh#t show.
I see alot of april builds moving to July now...

Sponsored

TommyTaZ

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I put a deposit on a Black Diamond the dealer expected to arrive 5/10 - 5/16.

According to the order tracker, the vehicle was ordered on 1/19 and has been In Production since 3/15. The Modules have been run too.

The dealer now says it should be here between 5/16 - 5/26.

I know there have been delays and Ford's tracker isn't that reliable, but the dealer isn't telling me much else. Thoughts?

Wvwaiting

Badlands
First Name
Nichole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put a deposit on a Black Diamond the dealer expected to arrive 5/10 - 5/16.

According to the order tracker, the vehicle was ordered on 1/19 and has been In Production since 3/15. The Modules have been run too.

The dealer now says it should be here between 5/16 - 5/26.

I know there have been delays and Ford's tracker isn't that reliable, but the dealer isn't telling me much else. Thoughts?
I would call or chat....not a lot of good news going around today.
Sponsored