Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today was the day... Ah! I couldn't sleep last night. But, it is here - finally. It is really awesome, I must say. I had to stop at Ford World Headquarters on the way home for a photo op. I have already put in the Diode Dynamics fog, driving, flood combo sets (look amazing, super easy install). Plus, the tow shackles, safari bar, and electrical quick connects for the aux switches. Tomorrow is the ARB air compressor and mount, trailer hitch, and replacement front speakers. I can tell this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship!

IMG_9069.jpg

IMG_9065.jpg

IMG_9064.jpg

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today was the day... Ah! I couldn't sleep last night. But, it is here - finally. It is really awesome, I must say. I had to stop at Ford World Headquarters on the way home for a photo op. I have already put in the Diode Dynamics fog, driving, flood combo sets (look amazing, super easy install). Plus, the tow shackles, safari bar, and electrical quick connects for the aux switches. Tomorrow is the ARB air compressor and mount, trailer hitch, and replacement front speakers. I can tell this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship!

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group IMG_9064

Yes!

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats to all, especially to those who have endured a protracted wait. We haven't quit thinking of you after we took delivery. You all are part of the 3/14'ers. I hate to use the cliche - but it is worth the wait.

breezn

Outer Banks
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It finally arrived on Monday afternoon and I was able to pick it up today. I did ask about the windshield recall, but they said they didn’t see one on it, so nothing was done for that. I had noticed the recall that had previously been issued was removed from both recall sites late last week or early this week. It arrived today me with 84 miles on the speedometer.

It was a rainy day, but I drove 300 miles all around, and even after all the stress, waiting, ups and downs, recalls, chip shortages, changing EDDs, ice mountains, dirt mountains, it is worth it!

60E19A71-0F08-4091-86CE-FE14286AC616.png

dukegsd13

Badlands
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019-MustangPP2 2005-Superduty 2022-Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello from Harland. Looks awesome. I really like those lights. These Bronco's need more lights. That is my next project. I'm not sure about the bar yet. I think I'm going to need that soon as well. Enjoy. I finally just got my Magnum steps. They are so nice. Check out Bartact door bags and grip handles. They are awesome. Oh I need to do that Ford pic.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 60E19A71-0F08-4091-86CE-FE14286AC616

Sponsored

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I might officially be the last one from our week to not get shipped yet. Anyone else waiting on convoy delivery? ETA was 7/28. Trackers have not been updated, dealership basically said don’t call until they call me (I’ve only called in once and texted my guy a handful of times since I reserved in 2020, but I really have not reached out much 🫤). Ford rep said they don’t have any info either. So I’m just in limbo.

TroutHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I might officially be the last one from our week to not get shipped yet. Anyone else waiting on convoy delivery? ETA was 7/28. Trackers have not been updated, dealership basically said don’t call until they call me (I’ve only called in once and texted my guy a handful of times since I reserved in 2020, but I really have not reached out much 🫤). Ford rep said they don’t have any info either. So I’m just in limbo.
Ugh. So sorry to hear that. I thought I was the last one. Hang in there! You will be so happy when it finally arrives, trust me. The emotional rollercoaster is brutal.

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ugh. So sorry to hear that. I thought I was the last one. Hang in there! You will be so happy when it finally arrives, trust me. The emotional rollercoaster is brutal.
At least I’m winning in last of our build week to get it 😂😂 I’ve been 4 months without a car, luckily my parents have an extra, I am glad I work from home so most of the time it just sits there and I’m not putting much miles on their car.

My eta was updated. @Ford Motor Company please just let me go get it. I’m 5 hours away. 🥹🥹 please? Lol

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 3CAB2750-A6FE-4206-8014-8AFE94EF2878

BroncoWisco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're among the last two waiting. I'm still awaiting convoy shipment as well. My tracker still reads last week as an ETA.
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 1659449370069
Sponsored