Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OF FREAKING COURSE! DAMN IT!
Look on the bright side, you'll have the recall out of the way before the mass mailing sends the rest of us looking to schedule an appointment. Estimated time is 3 days, but I would guess that it may be a week or 2 as they have to coordinate with the glass installer.

I have to wait as my windshield has my beach pass for the season. I'm glad I didn't get rid of my Jeep because the local dealer doesn't give out loaners and I would have to deal with a rental reimbursement.
Sponsored

Wvwaiting

Badlands
First Name
Nichole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look on the bright side, you'll have the recall out of the way before the mass mailing sends the rest of us looking to schedule an appointment. Estimated time is 3 days, but I would guess that it may be a week or 2 as they have to coordinate with the glass installer.

I have to wait as my windshield has my beach pass for the season. I'm glad I didn't get rid of my Jeep because the local dealer doesn't give out loaners and I would have to deal with a rental reimbursement.
I hear ya! But damn!!! I was so excited for exactly 30 seconds....then LUCY with the damn football again!!! I thought for a second it had to be a joke!!! I mean at this point it is what it is....But F@CK!!! Geez! Just bummed!

Sponsored

breezn

Outer Banks
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My ETA has been pushed back from 6/25-7/1 now to 7/5-7/11. Hopefully the third ETA push week is a charm, but again, I'm not holding my breath.

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Best of luck @breezn

On another positive note, I just got a check in the mail for price protection!

Took almost 2 months for me, anybody else?

truckatologist

Black Diamond
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 dr 7MT, on order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Made it to dealer today. Sat in it! Drive it on the lot! Love it.

Did have recall and luckily they took care of that today already. Dealer did say their glass guy break 1/2 of the windshields they do, so don't be surprised to get a few extra weeks tacked on if that happens ...

Road trip tmrw !

Order track was up to date

Sponsored

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My ETA has been pushed back from 6/25-7/1 now to 7/5-7/11. Hopefully the third ETA push week is a charm, but again, I'm not holding my breath.
Are you convoy or rail? My eta is 6/27-7/03 🙄 no ship email yet. It will be by convoy but I’ve been expecting the eta to change on the tracker but it hasn’t as of yet. Plus there’s the recall on the windshield so I wouldn’t get it right away anyway. I’ve never been so patient….

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Best of luck @breezn

On another positive note, I just got a check in the mail for price protection!

Took almost 2 months for me, anybody else?
I will have the price protection as well whenever it comes in. I was curious how it worked. I heard some say the amount would be taken off when you go to purchase it. A few weeks ago when I called ford, the rep gave me a Cert number to give the dealer so they can do it. Does it not work that way? I like being prepared in advanced for these things 😅

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will have the price protection as well whenever it comes in. I was curious how it worked. I heard some say the amount would be taken off when you go to purchase it. A few weeks ago when I called ford, the rep gave me a Cert number to give the dealer so they can do it. Does it not work that way? I like being prepared in advanced for these things 😅
I'm the same way but they (the individual handling the bronco orders for the dealership) claimed they couldn't find any other cert and never heard of them getting more than the $895 even though I showed him what ford.com said in the frequently asked questions.

Needless to say there's a reason I requested I work with someone else when mine showed up. I told the new salesman I was working with about it and he said he would some research. Next thing I know, I got an additional $1134 check in the mail after a couple months.

truckatologist

Black Diamond
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 dr 7MT, on order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got er

21.3 mpg on first hwy road trip, great ride and very comfortable. Happy with it so far!

Manual trans is one of the better ive driven so far. Crawler and hill start have my wife thinking she will drive it some, too

breezn

Outer Banks
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are you convoy or rail? My eta is 6/27-7/03 🙄 no ship email yet. It will be by convoy but I’ve been expecting the eta to change on the tracker but it hasn’t as of yet. Plus there’s the recall on the windshield so I wouldn’t get it right away anyway. I’ve never been so patient….
Mine's convoy as well. And no change on the trackers for mine either, as of 7/1. I checked and I'm also on the recall list, so there's another few days once it arrives at the dealership. Sigh...my patience is waning.
Sponsored