Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm a little confused. Are you saying that it's at the destination rail yard close to your dealership? Then absolutely it's not on any hold from Ford and not any chip hold. It's also not being prepped. It's simply just waiting on a convoy truck to your dealer.
Indeed. Its just sitting all alone, patiently waiting for someone to pick her up. The word "hold" got me all flustered. LOL. Why can't they just call it for what it is.
Sponsored

Enginerd39

Badlands
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems like a lot of people, myself included, are unloaded from their railcar and just waiting on a truck to take it to the dealership. May the convoy gods smile upon us this week. As far as I know, there is no more tracking or way to know that it has been paired to a truck or picked up for delivery. The next item should be a phone call from the dealer saying that it's been delivered!

Burnt350

Base
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seems like a lot of people, myself included, are unloaded from their railcar and just waiting on a truck to take it to the dealership. May the convoy gods smile upon us this week. As far as I know, there is no more tracking or way to know that it has been paired to a truck or picked up for delivery. The next item should be a phone call from the dealer saying that it's been delivered!
Im friends with my dealerships sales manager and I know he's sick and tired of getting texts from me. HAHAHA!!!!

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's exactly what happened to me. I spend all day Friday trying to see if my Bronco went to Palsapp, whether the rail would update...anything. 5 p.m. rolls around and - before the OrderTracker app changed - I get a call from my dealer saying it's in and will be ready to pick up in the morning.

RHIN0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 jeep grand wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately my bronco has been stuck on Ramp 4C at Port Newark, NJ. My dealership has no clue when the vehicle will be delivered to them at this point - simply caught in the same delays many of you are experiencing as well. I did get an update mid last week that it was supposed to be delivered to the dealership on the 16th, but that date has come and gone and now there is no new info.

Sponsored

Theo_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Enjoying the new celebrity status, today is the first day. My neighbor came upto me when I got the Bronco out of the garage and he said, his father use to have it and it was a 1987. He congratulated me and said thats a very nice car and black really looks good.

😎😎😎

On the way to grocery (in the wild) at the lights a Ford guy driving a F-150 came upto me at the lights and honked when I rolled my window down, he said its a FORD? I said yes and he said WOW, I said its BRONCO. He was like enjoy the car and we parted on that note.

Awesom experience already😀
One of my husband’s friends convinced us to bring mine to a car show. Haven’t even done a single thing to it, but we hadn’t even released our seatbelts before people were already gathering around. 😅

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

One of my husband’s friends convinced us to bring mine to a car show. Haven’t even done a single thing to it, but we hadn’t even released our seatbelts before people were already gathering around. 😅
I just drove to Montreal today afternoon and at the Canada Border the Border Agent was very curious and in the whole of 10-15 min conversation we were talking about my Base Sasq that was the first casual talk I ever had during the crossings in 10 about years. I think because Bronco's are still rare.

He said, I hope you are very Happy and without any hesitation I said Yes I am happy. After a 3 hour tiring and boring drive that conversation made my day.

Generictomcat

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lx470, bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So for the last 3 weeks my bronco has been sitting in a rail yard in IL. Today I called and am told it's at the production plant in Michigan with eta of May 12-17th.

Anyone else ever have their car move the wrong way. Destination is Fredericksburg Texas

Theo_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just drove to Montreal today afternoon and at the Canada Border the Border Agent was very curious and in the whole of 10-15 min conversation we were talking about my Base Sasq that was the first casual talk I ever had during the crossings in 10 about years. I think because Bronco's are still rare.

He said, I hope you are very Happy and without any hesitation I said Yes I am happy. After a 3 hour tiring and boring drive that conversation made my day.
I’ve had one negative person so far. He had me stopped and was asking how I liked my car. Told him I absolutely loved it, by far my favorite vehicle. Then, his whole demeanor shifted and he said all cocky, “Yea... But isn’t just recycled Jeep parts?” Well, whatever it is, Ford sure made an amazing vehicle. 🤷🏽‍♀️ He still bugs me over that whole interaction, but I sure don’t love my Bronco any less! 😂

Sponsored

Burnt350

Base
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So for the last 3 weeks my bronco has been sitting in a rail yard in IL. Today I called and am told it's at the production plant in Michigan with eta of May 12-17th.

Anyone else ever have their car move the wrong way. Destination is Fredericksburg Texas
It's likely not an accurate update. Is happening frequently with our build week as deliveries get closer to final destination.

Burnt350

Base
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you still have your rail car number, call for status. I bet you they are seeing it make its way back to MAP after being unloaded. These Ford reps are really hit/miss.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

“Yea... But isn’t just recycled Jeep parts?”
I guess we had to hear this statement very frequently until years to come as Bronco needs to fill that void where Jeep ruled all these years.

But that should be fine, the Bronco owners are Enjoying and Happy with their rides.

Generictomcat

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lx470, bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you still have your rail car number, call for status. I bet you they are seeing it make its way back to MAP after being unloaded. These Ford reps are really hit/miss.
There is no rail car number. I called back and was told it was in transit with eta of april 21st. I guess nobody really knows lol
Sponsored