Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is no rail car number. I called back and was told it was in transit with eta of april 21st. I guess nobody really knows lol
I would use chat. There's definitely a rail car number if it's in transit to Texas. The only exception would be if it's at the rail yard waiting for a convoy.
Sponsored

Generictomcat

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lx470, bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Last week on chat I was told no rail number. It was in IL in rail lot. I assums its still there waiting

AgentOrange

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last week on chat I was told no rail number. It was in IL in rail lot. I assums its still there waiting
Was told the same thing about IL last week by Ford chat and then on Friday, they said it was in San Antonio. My WS disappeared for a couple of days, but was up briefly today with today's date and now it is gone again. Hopefully, it has made its way to or on its way to Austin and is being updated.

BoltUp

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My window sticker just updated. Hopefully it got picked up by a car hauler.

dfever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Volvo V70
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My window sticker just updated. Hopefully it got picked up by a car hauler.
Same here! Prior date was 4/11. I'm still at MAP, waiting to be delivered 20 darn miles!

Sponsored

Generictomcat

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lx470, bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Was told the same thing about IL last week by Ford chat and then on Friday, they said it was in San Antonio. My WS disappeared for a couple of days, but was up briefly today with today's date and now it is gone again. Hopefully, it has made its way to or on its way to Austin and is being updated.
Well maybe, hopefully mine is on the same truck lol. I leave for Big Sur the 21st so I hope its here when I get back Monday

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

V8 Voodoo

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The tracking app finally changed to "Paired" status with destination being Wisconsin!! It has been sitting in a lot in Cottage Grove, MN since April 8. The updated delivery of 4/16-4/21 might actually happen this time!! fingers crossed!!

hoffsauce

Base
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any other convoy peoples with a 4/29 delivery date? wondering if it'll get pushed again

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That is a very good point you have made. I never knew that the Date changes every time the Vehicle is scanned. I wonder the Car should be moving from one place to another in the Railyard:cautious:
Mine has been scanned a few times and still sitting at MAP with no movement. I don't think that carry much weight, but who knows!! Good luck!

Sponsored

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The WS date saga continues. It has been 4/9 since Wednesday. Today it updated to 4/16. I hope what others said is true and it’s been scanned. Hopefully picked up and heading to my dealer. 🙏
Mine was scanned 4/16, as well! Fingers crossed!

hoffsauce

Base
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
The WS date is a myth. They would have had to have scanned mine on Easter Sunday. It is 100% unlikely that UAW employees are working on Easter. But if it makes you feel like somethings happening and makes you feel better, by all means.. lol

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yesterdays ford chat update:
“I see that the status of your
vehicle order is "Delay
Plant Hold". This means the
vehicle is not yet shippable
or is experiencing a delay
with plant Release. Your
ETA is Apr-15-2022-Apr-21-
2022 and your vehicle is
located in Mi Assebly PInt,
MI.”
How have I gone from released awaiting shipment to that? Backwards somehow

knipj

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There is no rail car number. I called back and was told it was in transit with eta of april 21st. I guess nobody really knows lol
Same and same. Mine has been built since 3/24 and in transit since 4/4 but Ford chat and my dealer confirm there is no rail or tracking info for the delivery to Louisiana. My newest estimated delivery is now May 6 but dealer said not to expect it until second week of May. Wish there was a discount for the $ 1,495 "Delivery and Destination" fee I will be paying.

AgentOrange

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today's Ford Chat update is that April 21 is the date the expect, but can't confirm it will be loaded onto a carrier truck for further deliver. Seems like 1 additional day should be enough to get them from SA to Austin.
Sponsored