First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
got the call from my dealer. Bronco arrived.

I also recieved an email saying my bronco shipped today. So both information at once. For those waiting to hear about shipping, keep in mind it may already be in progress.
58CF7F70-0F71-4AF7-A450-F04953A5B929.jpeg
This is kinda hopeful. Question, did your tracker ever update past In Production? Also did your dealer ever see an update or rail tracking?
Sponsored

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A good friend (who used to be at my dealer but went to a different ford dealer) just got a truck full of cars and my Bronco is on it!! Should be at my dealer in about an hour!! He sent photos!

C1245710-1203-46DD-AF1E-4138287D23E9.jpeg

DABCF8DB-2D73-4E43-8C4A-ACA8AF2B4A5E.jpeg
Stopping by from another build week, but WOW something about that color on a 2door looks AMAZING! Congrats!!!

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last edited:

V8 Voodoo

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's been more than 646 days since the reservation and the blistering summer heat. And now, as then, it is not fear that grips him, only restlessness. A heightened sense of things. The Midwestern spring breeze, coolly, kissing the sweat at his chest and neck. The Canadian Geese cawing, complaining, even as they walk around the empty dealer parking lot. The steady breathing of the 3/21 Build Week Thread at his back, ready to Tweet Mike Levine if MSRP isn't honored for him without a moment's pause. Everyone of them ready, to Tweet.

His windbreaker and watery eyes were stifling, it narrowed his vision. And he must see clearly. His OCD Delivery Checklist was heavy. It threw him off balance. And his Bronco is almost ready.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
IT MADE IT!!! Picking up tomorrow after work!! Tomorrow will be 646 days…

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group D3A5F943-D7BA-4D0C-B763-2B9FE6394D5C
Congrats on your Bronco delivery, Nate. We can't wait for you to get behind the wheel! :)

gantorris

Badlands
First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy Silverado 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well this is turning out to be more of a headache, it seems we can not come in with our own financing. We have to go through the dealer or not take the Bronco. We have a 2,9% with our credit union and they are only offering a 5% at this time from the dealer. They are also only providing only $850.00 in price protection. Just took a screen shot from Fords FAQ on price protection and will send that to them next. See what happens.

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well this is turning out to be more of a headache, it seems we can not come in with our own financing. We have to go through the dealer or not take the Bronco. We have a 2,9% with our credit union and they are only offering a 5% at this time from the dealer. They are also only providing only $850.00 in price protection. Just took a screen shot from Fords FAQ on price protection and will send that to them next. See what happens.
Sounds like your first stop home from the dealership should be at your credit union to refinance!

gantorris

Badlands
First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy Silverado 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like your first stop home from the dealership should be at your credit union to refinance!
we were hoping to avoid that, the dealership is 6hrs away from me.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I picked mine up from the dealer on Monday evening. Ceramics guy coated it yesterday. My dealer honored our pricing and the process was very smooth. When they sent the first price sheet, it didn't have the MY22.5 discount. I think it took them some time, but they sent another price sheet a few hours later and it was correct. I'm still waiting on fordpass points.

The Bronco is a massive upgrade over my 1997 Wrangler. But almost anything would be. The ride is great; the B&O is awesome, the look is fantastic. My ceramics guy said someone chased him down and offered to buy it right there. I waited 633 days from reservation to delivery and it is worth the wait.

Looking sharp! Congratulations :)

Sponsored

V8 Voodoo

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Worst case scenario, you refinance with the credit union tomorrow.

Worst worst case scenario, you release the hounds (6G members) to leave bad reviews and tweet Mike Levine.

Burnt350

Base
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well Acertus is making cold calls to drivers asking if they will take my load ID. Brokers can't force loads on drivers because each driver operates as an independent entity. If nothing moves this weekend, I have a driver I found locally that is registered with Acertus *Verified USDOT with broker so he's legit* and is willing to delivery Monday Evening/Tuesday morning. At this point, I know mine will be delivered by Tuesday next week.

Last edited:

V8 Voodoo

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well Acertus is making cold calls to drivers asking if they will take my load ID. Brokers can't force loads on drivers because each driver operates as an independent entity. If nothing moves this weekend, I have a driver I found locally that is registered with Acertus *Verified USDOT with broker so he's legit* and is willing to delivery Monday Evening/Tuesday morning. At this point, I know mine will be delivered by Tuesday next week.
Throw in a 24 pack or two. Beer can move mountains sometimes

Burnt350

Base
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Throw in a 24 pack or two. Beer can move mountains sometimes
Oh I told the driver, if he does this for me; as a token of my appreciation for answering all my questions and being very professional, I will be wiring him $100 once delivered.

Shefoot

Wildtrak
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have THE BEST salesman/dealership ever! (Awesome Ford of Chehalis, WA) He RAN out the door to get this for me :) having some stuff done do it before pickup, so hopefully next weekend I'll get to make the 2 5 hour drive to grab it. I'm SOOO excited!
Sponsored

Attachments