First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'10 Toyota Sequoia, '14 Scion tC, '19 JeepWrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Bronco showed up at the dealership this past Saturday. Was able to go pick it up Saturday afternoon. I am in LOVE with this rig! Well worth the wait! Shout out to Joe Cooper Ford of Edmond for honoring my original sales agreement/MSRP when I placed the original order back in January 2021. Great experience working with Isreal Sheppard at the dealership and highly recommend Joe Cooper Ford of Edmond!
Ford Bronco đź›  3/21/22 Build Week Group Bronco_01
Ford Bronco đź›  3/21/22 Build Week Group Bronco_02
Sponsored

AgentOrange

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well finally she is home, drove up Friday while still going back and forth with the dealer. They allowed us to bring in our own financing but there were add-ons we couldn't take off, dent repair, some apex gps system, and paint protection. We have a ford lighting on reservation with them as well and now I am rethinking going through this all over again. Either way we signed papers on Saturday morning and drove her home 6hrs.

Congrats. That's a good-looking truck! Just got a call from my Austin dealer 30 minutes ago...mine finally arrived.

IceBox22

Black Diamond
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazdaspeed 3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Bronco showed up at the dealership this past Saturday. Was able to go pick it up Saturday afternoon. I am in LOVE with this rig! Well worth the wait! Shout out to Joe Cooper Ford of Edmond for honoring my original sales agreement/MSRP when I placed the original order back in January 2021. Great experience working with Isreal Sheppard at the dealership and highly recommend Joe Cooper Ford of Edmond!
Nice! I should be getting mine from Joe cooper Yukon within the next week! How did the price protection process go with your order?

sbplum

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine has been stuck at the port for 15 days waiting for a truck to pick it up and deliver it the last 150 miles :mad: I'm going crazy over here!!!!!

Sponsored

OK_G8R

Big Bend
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'10 Toyota Sequoia, '14 Scion tC, '19 JeepWrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice! I should be getting mine from Joe cooper Yukon within the next week! How did the price protection process go with your order?
Take any and all documentation that you have when you placed the order. If you received a signed agreement on price, be sure to take that, too. I also took a printed copy of the Ford FAQ sheet regarding price protection and highlighted the relevant information for my order. I am glad that I brought all that information with me because there was a new general manager at the Edmond dealership and a different salesman than who I placed the order with originally. When I went in on Saturday, they first brought out a price sheet that had approximately $8,000 ADM over MSRP. So, I provided them with my signed price agreement and other documentation regarding price protection and that was it. They honored my original deal no questions asked. Honestly, one of the best car purchasing experiences I have ever had.

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine has been stuck at the port for 15 days waiting for a truck to pick it up and deliver it the last 150 miles :mad: I'm going crazy over here!!!!!
I was stuck in the same boat trust me I know how frustrating it is, mine shipped on 3/21 and just got there saturday!

Wark

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A little dirt don’t hurt… first mud bath this weekend camping. Had to test out 4 wheel, right?

E646A3BB-772E-4560-9A0F-FFDCCDB19E7A.jpeg

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Eight days for plates, but we drove Carlyle home today!
Coming from a lifetime of hot hatches and one beloved Pontiac Grand Prix, this is a hell of a change, in all the best ways.

3/21 Build Week for life!

2FDA0498-5DB8-46F2-AE31-884B7ED4AF12.jpeg

05B07818-95C5-45A3-A8F4-E5F6A03A7EEE.jpeg

Sponsored

dfever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Volvo V70
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bad news for me—apparently I am on a chip hold. As of Friday, the estimated production completion date was today (4/25), and as of today, it is 4/28. I imagine I will be here quite a while still... real bummer!

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bad news for me—apparently I am on a chip hold. As of Friday, the estimated production completion date was today (4/25), and as of today, it is 4/28. I imagine I will be here quite a while still... real bummer!
Exact same for me too. Chip hold and EDD went from 4/24 to 4/28. I think the dates are just computer generated at this point and don’t mean anything!

dfever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Volvo V70
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Exact same for me too. Chip hold and EDD went from 4/24 to 4/28. I think the dates are just computer generated at this point and don’t mean anything!
What a shame. Weirdly, I was in "picked" status for at least a little bit over the weekend, but now it's back to on hold. On Thursday the salesman insisted I had a "secondary status" of produced, but on Friday and now again today, I was told the secondary status is a chip hold. I wonder what we did to get so (un)lucky!

Devreal

Outer Banks
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you upgrade your tires? These look a little more beefy than the highway tires on the non-squatch OBX that I have seen.
Yes. OBX stock tires didn’t work for me. Went with BFG KO2 275/70r18. 33s rather than the stock 32s. Lift not necessary. Had the tires changed keeping the tire pressure sensors, balance, re-alignment, and speedometer recalibrated prior to picking it up.
Sponsored