First Name
Niki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm part of the chip hold crew. First date to release the hold was 4/22 and now 5/10. Lovely. Ford gives no true explanations, we are all in this same boat. Dealer does not either. Everybody claims to be in the dark with the mystery question....when will we get our cars? So, people like me start to analyze things. I've been looking at the VIN #'s of the Bronco's my dealer has been getting (yeah, they have been receiving Bronco's....one was my week build and one was built after mine...those stung a bit to be honest). The last 8 digits of the VIN have a pattern- NLA*****. Are there any NLA**** VIN holders who are in mud mountain? Mine is an NLB****, so it has me thinking. Are the VIN #'s coded by priority or something? The A's go first then the B's?

Probably nothing to my theory....but when one has no direction from manufacturer, dealer, customer service, online, chat, one the phone.....I mean every which way possible. I know you know my struggle. I mean why make us wait forever for a build date in the first place, push it back several weeks and then this. Why??

Just a shot... (and sorry for my rant, rant over).

?????
Sponsored

dfever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Volvo V70
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm part of the chip hold crew. First date to release the hold was 4/22 and now 5/10. Lovely. Ford gives no true explanations, we are all in this same boat. Dealer does not either. Everybody claims to be in the dark with the mystery question....when will we get our cars? So, people like me start to analyze things. I've been looking at the VIN #'s of the Bronco's my dealer has been getting (yeah, they have been receiving Bronco's....one was my week build and one was built after mine...those stung a bit to be honest). The last 8 digits of the VIN have a pattern- NLA*****. Are there any NLA**** VIN holders who are in mud mountain? Mine is an NLB****, so it has me thinking. Are the VIN #'s coded by priority or something? The A's go first then the B's?

Probably nothing to my theory....but when one has no direction from manufacturer, dealer, customer service, online, chat, one the phone.....I mean every which way possible. I know you know my struggle. I mean why make us wait forever for a build date in the first place, push it back several weeks and then this. Why??

?????
fascinating theory… for what it’s worth, I’m on a chip hold and am a NLB vin.

Reactions: nnb

Shefoot

Wildtrak
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Picked up my ride today! After having to go to the soft top from the shadow black painted that they discontinued making (hoping I do actually get those 200k pass points), I am extremely excited to bring her home!
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group IMG_1436

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group 20220430_164010

She is all cozy and tucked in for the night.

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

?????
A bunch of us went through this last year with our sport badlands. Ordered in March, “built” in June and then on chip hold until mid October with no updates from Ford until I got the shipping confirmation. Others continued to be built and delivered that ordered after me. It’s so frustrating I get it.

Sponsored

NasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Naomi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Birthday today, no Bronco but I got my photo at least! Funny it came the day after it was offloaded at the rail yard. Also interesting it’s the first assembly line photo I’ve seen with only Rangers in the background!
D723B2D6-B172-4F95-88AA-94321A648E52.jpeg
Mine had a Ranger behind it too. They’re both produced on the same line at the same time.

NasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Naomi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

?????
I’m an NLB. Built 3/25, shipped the following week, and delivered in the first delivery window provided.

• Haha

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine had a Ranger behind it too. They’re both produced on the same line at the same time.
I had always just assumed that they alternated manufacturing weeks or did them in large batches, interesting I had no idea they’d mix them down the line

nnb

Outer Banks
First Name
Niki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m an NLB. Built 3/25, shipped the following week, and delivered in the first delivery window provided.
That is a sweet story! Love it! Wish it was mine (I too was built 3/25). :) Still waiting on my bronco but absolutely love seeing everybody get theirs and share all things Bronco here. Enjoy!!

Sponsored

peace2peep

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got it! Shout out to Tasca Ford in Cranston, RI they were great to deal with, one of the easiest dealership experiences I’ve ever had. This Bronco exceeded my expectations in every way, well worth the wait
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group E258E344-4FCF-4FDA-889E-0535162A264E
Sponsored