First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
We can feel the anticipation! Ready for you to get behind the wheel of your Bronco!
Why do you only reply to postive posts but do nothing to provide any help to those who have genuine questions. Fits the lack of transparency model we've all see from Ford. Like why are you even here?
Sponsored

Gargantua

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M1083A1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a ws update 5/2,3,4,5 where previously it was weekly on Mondays. (Chip hold) 6 weeks from blend.

knipj

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had a ws update 5/2,3,4,5 where previously it was weekly on Mondays. (Chip hold) 6 weeks from blend.
WS date updated yesterday and today. Strange. Still no appearent movement.
Same, ws updated 4/27 when arrived in local destination rail yard, ws again updated 5/2, 5/3, 5/4, 5/5 but the vehicle still sits in rail yard per my dealer.

Gargantua

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M1083A1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same, ws updated 4/27 when arrived in local destination rail yard, ws again updated 5/2, 5/3, 5/4, 5/5 but the vehicle still sits in rail yard per my dealer.
shortly after my post the dealer reported a new eta of May 10-16. Confidence is higher than usual.

Sponsored

knipj

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

shortly after my post the dealer reported a new eta of May 10-16. Confidence is higher than usual.
I just texted my dealer and he said there was NO change in his system yesterday even though I notice the window sticker date updated. I'm going to stop latching onto that as a sign of hope and change. Like so many others have previously mentioned- it's probably just a coincidence.

knipj

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am a little frustrated, probably unjustified but let me vent please?:

Reservation 3/08/21, order 3/10/21. Revised order 12/8/21. My Bronco blend was 1/28/2022, then on chip hold, then build 3/24, then in transit shipping since then. As of 5/5 it's in transit being shipped. 34+ days in shipment by rail.

My dealer's manager OBX Sas and loaded with options was blend 4/1, built after 4/1, and shipped, AND arrived delivered sometime last week of April. WHAT the heck happened?!? Something isn't adding up.

Dealer's manager picked his Bronco up from the rail yard but refuses to collect my Bronco from the rail yard due to liability. I am the only Bronco scheduled to be delivered in May at my dealership. I've been patient and staying positive with them but might start putting more pressure on them to get it from the rail yard faster.

hoffsauce

Base
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am a little frustrated, probably unjustified but let me vent please?:

Reservation 3/08/21, order 3/10/21. Revised order 12/8/21. My Bronco blend was 1/28/2022, then on chip hold, then build 3/24, then in transit shipping since then. As of 5/5 it's in transit being shipped. 34+ days in shipment by rail.

My dealer's manager OBX Sas and loaded with options was blend 4/1, built after 4/1, and shipped, AND arrived delivered sometime last week of April. WHAT the heck happened?!? Something isn't adding up.

Dealer's manager picked his Bronco up from the rail yard but refuses to collect my Bronco from the rail yard due to liability. I am the only Bronco scheduled to be delivered in May at my dealership. I've been patient and staying positive with them but might start putting more pressure on them to get it from the rail yard faster.
I don't know what's worse. 34 days in a rail yard or 34 days sitting on the lot at the plant waiting for convoy carrier. You're closer to getting yours than I am lol. I would ask them how long they are going to let it sit before they do anything.

knipj

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't know what's worse. 34 days in a rail yard or 34 days sitting on the lot at the plant waiting for convoy carrier. You're closer to getting yours than I am lol. I would ask them how long they are going to let it sit before they do anything.
Thank you for reminding me there are others who continue to be worse off. I am not luckiest but I am close. It's not been in a railyard for 34 days, only 9 based off rail car tracking info. I assume rail yards are not forgiving environment but rather it not sit at all anywhere 🤣. Appreciate your comment. I'm going to ask the dealer that question but keep the tone positive.

Jbox343

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why do you only reply to postive posts but do nothing to provide any help to those who have genuine questions. Fits the lack of transparency model we've all see from Ford. Like why are you even here?
Agreed. It's like a slap in the face. If that account isn't going to provide any info they should be booted. Ford's incompetence is staggering.

Sponsored

Jbox343

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just texted my dealer and he said there was NO change in his system yesterday even though I notice the window sticker date updated. I'm going to stop latching onto that as a sign of hope and change. Like so many others have previously mentioned- it's probably just a coincidence.
I've been stuck at the rail yard in So.Cal for 11 days now. The last 4 days my WS date has updated everyday, in fact yesterday it updated to todays date which I found odd. So incredibly frustrating. Ford has managed to ruin this process at every step...This truck better be worth it.

hoffsauce

Base
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Ford troll on here probably sees us all clinging on to the WS date because it's the only change we see and now they updates every day.. shocker.

BNeal

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Still at railyard, dealer can't even get an ETA. Can't even get a factory picture. Res 7-18-2020, Ordered 2-2021, reordered 10-2021, built 3-27-2022, ETA delivery was 4-20 to 26. Even saw the Hummer EV truck today on a trailer before my Bronco.

knipj

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still at railyard, dealer can't even get an ETA. Can't even get a factory picture. Res 7-18-2020, Ordered 2-2021, reordered 10-2021, built 3-27-2022, ETA delivery was 4-20 to 26. Even saw the Hummer EV truck today on a trailer before my Bronco.
This seems to be a recurring theme for build week 3/21 folks (and I assume others too idk). I was built 3/24, shipped 4/1 with zero tracking info until arrived at final railyard, arrived at final railyard 4/27 and finalllyyy a truck dropped it off today. My local railyard is relatively small and even though the dealer said he had contacts at the railyard, he gave me the entire month of May as EDD. Crazy. I feel like the past few days I kept checking the tracker for updates 20+ times a day. Glad to be past that and now wishing everyone else good luck and positive vibes.

BNeal

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This seems to be a recurring theme for build week 3/21 folks (and I assume others too idk). I was built 3/24, shipped 4/1 with zero tracking info until arrived at final railyard, arrived at final railyard 4/27 and finalllyyy a truck dropped it off today. My local railyard is relatively small and even though the dealer said he had contacts at the railyard, he gave me the entire month of May as EDD. Crazy. I feel like the past few days I kept checking the tracker for updates 20+ times a day. Glad to be past that and now wishing everyone else good luck and positive vibes.
Apparently, whatever is happening with pickup and delivery out of the Alliance yard has gotten the attention of the zone rep for Ford. Not just on the Bronco. Some dealers get orders, others get nothing but hold and be 40 miles apart.
Sponsored