Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB S550 Cabrio, Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A25587B8-2C12-48B4-8670-8CFD224A9F44.jpeg
Took delivery today, dealer honored 2021 pricing, no games or markups.

Only issue is that the tow package wasnt installed and I’m not sure how Ford missed it. Has anyone heard of this happening? I can’t find any complaints about it. It’s only a $600 option but what a pain…

With or without the hitch I’m glad it’s finally in my garage. Hope the remaining few get theirs soon!
Congrats - FWIW, mine didn't come with a hitch and I installed the Ford hitch myself (ordered from Ford Accessories and it arrived in 2-3 days) and it was quite easy and took under an hour. The towing wiring, on the other hand, is more complicated and I would have probably had that done at the dealer if we needed it -- I'm using the hitch just for a bike mount etc.
Sponsored

Sains66

Outer Banks
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66’ Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats - FWIW, mine didn't come with a hitch and I installed the Ford hitch myself (ordered from Ford Accessories and it arrived in 2-3 days) and it was quite easy and took under an hour. The towing wiring, on the other hand, is more complicated and I would have probably had that done at the dealer if we needed it -- I'm using the hitch just for a bike mount etc.
Thanks @EasternShore , turns out my dealer removed the TT package without asking me. I’m not sure how long this would have delayed my build. They did agree to provide me with the hitch components so I will be installing it myself. I won’t be able to have a lot of the built in features from factory unless Ford or the markedplace figures that out.

Theo_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's been more than 646 days since the reservation and the blistering summer heat. And now, as then, it is not fear that grips him, only restlessness. A heightened sense of things. The Midwestern spring breeze, coolly, kissing the sweat at his chest and neck. The Canadian Geese cawing, complaining, even as they walk around the empty dealer parking lot. The steady breathing of the 3/21 Build Week Thread at his back, ready to Tweet Mike Levine if MSRP isn't honored for him without a moment's pause. Everyone of them ready, to Tweet.

His windbreaker and watery eyes were stifling, it narrowed his vision. And he must see clearly. His OCD Delivery Checklist was heavy. It threw him off balance. And his Bronco is almost ready.
Let me know if you ever write a memoir. I want to be one of the firsts to read it. :ROFLMAO:

Theo_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Out on the trails today! Hoping everyone gets there bronco soonest if u haven’t yet.

4C79222E-A512-41CB-BA8E-DA4713932824.jpeg
I have been aching to hit some trails! Have had Theo for almost two months, but still haven't been out.

Theo_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why do you only reply to postive posts but do nothing to provide any help to those who have genuine questions. Fits the lack of transparency model we've all see from Ford. Like why are you even here?
I always wonder the same thing when they post. Doesn't really give them a good look the way they might think it does... :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Mikeflo

Black Diamond
First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, Honda Civic, & a Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im guessing my black diamond bound for San Antonio is stuck there with yours
Hi Ryan,
Did you ever get your Bronco? How was the experience? I am supposed to get mine between 6/8-6/14. Any hassle? did you get price protection? any surprises?

ZGBronco

Base
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still waiting for mine. Awaiting shipping with convoy delays. Build was 3/23. They keep pushing the ETA out a week, every week. Frustrating

ZGBronco

Base
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still waiting for mine. Awaiting shipping with convoy delays. Build was 3/23. They keep pushing the ETA out a week, every week. Frustrating
My ford tracker has a built date of 3/23 but there is no check mark in the circle. Wondering if that means it is built but not fully completed/waiting on a part. @Ford Motor Company

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group 1654862864603

ZGBronco

Base
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My build date was 3.25 as well but it's shipped by rail, unloaded and awaiting convoy pickup. i can't believe yours hasn't shipped yet. For the info, it just took calling the Logistics company once I found out who managed our yard. Now I just monitor their site and ignore ordertrack.app and the Ford Tracker.
Can you help me identify the logistics company that would be in charge of my bronco? It’s been awaiting shipment since 3/23. I’ve been calling Ford customer service and their logistics team but haven’t received any real help

Sponsored

Gargantua

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M1083A1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On Chip hold and forgotten about 😭. enough people have their broncos now no one cares, esp @Ford Motor Company, as they offer no communication beyond investor calls after sending hammocks and posters. Coming up on 700 days since order and 3 mo in production. I would be long gone if it wasn’t the perfect vehicle for my needs lol. 🤦‍♂️

Oomeeno

Black Diamond
First Name
Auggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey everyone!

Just got the news today that she is built and on her way. After two years of waiting, we might finally see her soon. My order info is on the spreadsheet if you want to compare mine vs yours!

Gargantua

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M1083A1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On Chip hold and forgotten about 😭. enough people have their broncos now no one cares, esp @Ford Motor Company, as they offer no communication beyond investor calls after sending hammocks and posters. Coming up on 700 days since order and 3 mo in production. I would be long gone if it wasn’t the perfect vehicle for my needs lol. 🤦‍♂️
after 3 months of in production it’s now built and awaiting shipment. Good luck to you all!

dfever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Volvo V70
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm built too! Just waiting on delivery now... to a dealer 20 minutes from MAP...

nnb

Outer Banks
First Name
Niki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any other 3/21'ers still in production/on chip hold? Feels pretty lonely.
I'm still on chip hold. Every other call to Ford results in another pretty silly response. This weeks was particularly funny. I was given an address, a physical address, and told I could send them a letter to share my concerns with Ford in that manner. After 95 days sitting on hold, I was given an address to express my concern. Can't make this up!

So, yes, I am waiting here with you. You are not alone sadly.

😢😢
Sponsored