Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just assumed it changed every day. It has changed to that days date every time I check it.
Mine hasn't done that as it said 3/16 this morning and yesterday, neither of which was 3/16 obviously and before that it said 3/15 for several days. Doesn't really matter like I said, just curious.
Sponsored

Theo_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine hasn't done that as it said 3/16 this morning and yesterday, neither of which was 3/16 obviously and before that it said 3/15 for several days. Doesn't really matter like I said, just curious.
Just came back to tell you that I must have checked on all the right days. I’m still 3/22 today.

Awaiting shipment and sporting a 4-digit tear tag. Hoping to hear from my dealer today on ETA.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just came back to tell you that I must have checked on all the right days. I’m still 3/22 today.

Awaiting shipment and sporting a 4-digit tear tag. Hoping to hear from my dealer today on ETA.
Rock on woman.

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To be clear, once the modules pop, the build is effectively "alive", right? This doesn't mean it won't be held for this reason or that, but there is a physical Bronco bearing your assigned VIN?

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry to hear that! Hope everyone is okay!! Has yours shipped? I have a feeling we will be on the same train? Do you know if they do rail shipments once a week or every day?
Yeah, we’re good! They had a lot of damage in and around Austin to north Houston and last night New Orleans got it bad but other than 30 minutes of hail, we’re good!

No clue on the rail shipment! May have to ask our sales guy today and get back with ya 🤓👍🏻

Sponsored

Choispics

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PP2 & 2021 Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can anyone explain what "Place in Line" is?
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 08.40.27

nfergy

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500, 2018 Ford escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has anyone ever tried to activate their Bronco in Ford Pass before they took delivery or while it was on the way..... Is this a possible way to track it? lol It has been a while since I have added a vehicle to Ford Pass.

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2022 Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Herbie and really anyone needing a refresher on the price protection, look up Granger's mid March message. Here is a pertinent part:

PRICE PROTECTION KEY MESSAGES

A subset of Bronco customers (group 1) is currently price protected and will not be subject to price increases. This group of customers is made up of customers who placed a reservation or an order prior to March 19, 2021. These customers qualify for the “total offer” column in the chart above.

Customers who are not price protected are made up of customers who placed an order without a reservation after March 19, 2021 (group 2) or customers who placed a reservation after March 19, 2021 (group 3). These groups (2&3) can only qualify for the “Mid Year J2 Pricing” column above if certain criteria are met. See below and attached for further detail about how this group of customers is potentially subject to pricing changes.

Group 1 – Customers who placed a reservation or an order prior to March 19, 2021

Qualify for private offer (Program 38406) to cover difference between 2021 and 2022 MY (’21 → ’22 J1 Price Protection Amount). These customers also qualify for the Ford retail order price protection process (Mid Year J2 Pricing).

Customer message: While these customers are price protected, encourage them to update their orders exactly as they want them as changes after March 11 will require a manual process to maintain price protection.

Dealer message: 2021 to 2022 (J1) pricing is loaded into Smart Vincent as a private offer amount paid directly to the customer (Program 38406). Adjustment from mid-year pricing (J2 to J1) is generated automatically and paid to the dealer’s payment statement after the dealer records the sale in smart Vincent (system will produce a price protected adjustment amount once it verifies that the customer who bought the vehicle matches the customer who placed the order). You can expect that payment 30-45 days after the sale.

If a customer wants to change their order after March 7, it will require a manual process.

Further details will be provided on this process at a later date.
Perfect!! This should be what our dealers need to know to issue the 22.5 price increase!

Mblacker01

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's awesome!!! My modules popped last night as well. The forum dudes app shows in transit for mine as well! But It doesn't show on Ford trackers yet for me!!! So is it possible? Can I believe it's in transit?!
Yes, congratulations I chatted and the told me it was in transit. 😄

AgentOrange

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry to retread what I'm sure is common knowledge, but what does the 4 digit tear tag imply? I see that on the module tracker (I have 882 modules showing up). Does it simply mean the vehicle is complete? Ford's tracker shows "In production" without a date...I'll go away for a couple of hours now and stop hitting refresh on the tracker every 15 minutes to see if it moves to "Built" or "Shipped".

Tear TagNDZ3
Vehicle Data2A0B FFFF FF32

Sponsored

nfergy

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500, 2018 Ford escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2022 Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to retread what I'm sure is common knowledge, but what does the 4 digit tear tag imply? I see that on the module tracker (I have 882 modules showing up). Does it simply mean the vehicle is complete? Ford's tracker shows "In production" without a date...I'll go away for a couple of hours now and stop hitting refresh on the tracker every 15 minutes to see if it moves to "Built" or "Shipped".

Tear TagNDZ3
Vehicle Data2A0B FFFF FF32
4 digit tear tag is a code generated for each body style and engine configuration

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Modules are up for some of the 21 blends, but how many of them show "built" ? the BUILT status is the only thing so far that appears to be an indication that it is actually completed and not on hold for any reason.

Tarheels2016

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Modules are up for some of the 21 blends, but how many of them show "built" ? the BUILT status is the only thing so far that appears to be an indication that it is actually completed and not on hold for any reason.
I just received the email saying that it is built, but the tracker is lagging at this point in time.