Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2022 Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got off with Ford chat and finally got somewhere. I asked why it has been awaiting shipment for a week and this is what they said: “It says: Delay - In Transit Hold. I recommend contacting us again next week to see if there has been a change in the shipment status.“ I’m guessing something happened after it got built 😩
Sponsored

Big Barney

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Escape, 2000 F150,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still nothing here. I can’t believe my bronco is built and released and a straight shot down 75 to ohio but still not delivered. I’m seeing deliveries in our week and 3/28 all around and south of me in Kentucky and Tennessee. Something must be up 😏
I feel your pain, my friend. Mine has been showing built since 3/24 with a past due delivery window. I chatted with Ford this morning and they said it would likely be end of next week. On a whim I checked the tracker tonight and it now says delivered (I’m near Chillicothe). Hopefully yours isn’t far behind.

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel your pain, my friend. Mine has been showing built since 3/24 with a past due delivery window. I chatted with Ford this morning and they said it would likely be end of next week. On a whim I checked the tracker tonight and it now says delivered (I’m near Chillicothe). Hopefully yours isn’t far behind.
Congrats!! I can only hope so!

cindypete6

Outer Banks
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still nothing here. I can’t believe my bronco is built and released and a straight shot down 75 to ohio but still not delivered. I’m seeing deliveries in our week and 3/28 all around and south of me in Kentucky and Tennessee. Something must be up 😏
I'm right there with you, waiting - just over in Columbus. Ford chat says my Bronco is built and been released to shipping company. No further info. Looking at your rotation vs. mine, you were just ahead of me. Hopefully nothing is up

dfever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Volvo V70
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As far as I can tell, the pattern seems to be that convoy deliveries are ending up delayed. My status is "on hold" per the forum favorite order track app. I spoke to Ford chat today, who said it was in production with no ETA. Sales guy at dealership says it is built, and hopefully will be delivered within the next week.

I'm guessing there is just a lack of available convoys/drivers, unfortunately!

Sponsored

splytsecond

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If your initial delivery window is missed ford should have the opportunity for you to pickup the vehicle yourself and avoid the $1495.

at least brings some accountability to their bottom line to move them.

and I’m just salty I don’t have mine still with a 3/24 built email.

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As far as I can tell, the pattern seems to be that convoy deliveries are ending up delayed. My status is "on hold" per the forum favorite order track app. I spoke to Ford chat today, who said it was in production with no ETA. Sales guy at dealership says it is built, and hopefully will be delivered within the next week.

I'm guessing there is just a lack of available convoys/drivers, unfortunately!
That would make sense but then there are convoy deliveries being made every day now with build dates after mine to locations further than mine. I don’t know what to think.

splytsecond

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That would make sense but then there are convoy deliveries being made every day now with build dates after mine to locations further than mine. I don’t know what to think.
We’re in the same boat. My guess is mine got held up in the mod shop for a roof rack.
Someone the week after us got delivered 15 miles away already and mine hasn’t moved

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We’re in the same boat. My guess is mine got held up in the mod shop for a roof rack.
Someone the week after us got delivered 15 miles away already and mine hasn’t moved
It’s so frustrating but cant do anything about it but wait

L8y_N_Red

Badlands
First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CSX shows arrived in Florida a couple days ago (other side of the state) but suddenly my window sticker has updated to today's date.
What does it mean?!?!
We've hit "constructive placement" with csx and no eta available. She's in Tampa, though!! I can only hope I'll be getting a phone call in 12-14 hrs?

Sponsored

Choispics

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PP2 & 2021 Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A week after blend date got this picture from Ford.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group image

Burnt350

Base
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

UGH. Mine has been in an intermediate arrival by Train status "whatever that means" in East Point, GA since yesterday morning 4.6.22. Coincidentally, my window sticker also updated and shows a 4.6.22 date at the bottom and the ordertrack app shows ASN again. I wonder if it's switching carriers??? Cmon' get it moving!!!!

Last edited:

Burnt350

Base
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

UGH. Mine has been in an intermediate arrival by Train status "whatever that means" in East Point, GA since yesterday morning 4.6.22. Coincidentally, my window sticker also updated and shows a 4.6.22 date at the bottom and the ordertrack app shows ASN again. I wonder if it's switching carriers??? Cmon' get it moving!!!!
Norfolk Southern Customer Service is top notch. I gave them a call *yes at 0600* playing the dumb card and explained I've been waiting almost 100 days for my Bronco. :) Intermediate arrival just means "arrival" and that the current ETA to Jacksonville is Saturday April 9th. OH YEA BABY!!!!!!!

Last edited:

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bronco Delivery Diary, Day 8

we have been marooned at this rail yard over a week now. No trucks have been sighted, though we hear them in the distance, like whale song on the cold sea. Supplies are running low. We shall soon resort to drinking our urine.

We have considered making a break for it, but obstacles are numerous. Fences, and, well, we don’t have keys, or legal ownership. Nevertheless, ideas have been bandied about. I fear this may be my last entry.

I wish you all the best. Remember us…

Remember us….
Sponsored