Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Ford tracker says dealer will contact you soon. Im going to drive by the dealership this morning to see if Gamora is here. And today is my birthday so odds are good.

Sponsored

gantorris

Badlands
First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy Silverado 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been busy with work and life, but on Saturday dealership called and told me my Bronco arrived, so making araingments to drive the 6hrs to the dealership on Friday to pick her up.

rancid53

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier Prox4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I picked mine up from the dealer on Monday evening. Ceramics guy coated it yesterday. My dealer honored our pricing and the process was very smooth. When they sent the first price sheet, it didn't have the MY22.5 discount. I think it took them some time, but they sent another price sheet a few hours later and it was correct. I'm still waiting on fordpass points.

The Bronco is a massive upgrade over my 1997 Wrangler. But almost anything would be. The ride is great; the B&O is awesome, the look is fantastic. My ceramics guy said someone chased him down and offered to buy it right there. I waited 633 days from reservation to delivery and it is worth the wait.

IMG_0044.JPEG

IMG_0041.JPEG

IMG_0032.JPEG

V8 Voodoo

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer just emailed. He got a pre delivery notification. Coming by Jack Cooper Transport Co. Dealer said when they get this message, they see the vehicles either the same day or within 2 to 4. They gave me the driver's name and the truck number. The palsapp is not working for me though. Says VIN not found.

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It took me messaging about 10 local auto transport companies but I finally found one that was super helpful and provided me the name of the logistics company than runs my local yard. I checked their site with my VIN and this is what it states.. Going to chat with their dispatch to see if I can get a load ID and get this thing picked up since the company im chatting with is willing to go grab it.

NOTE: Ford chat still sees plant hold :cautious:

Vin: ***

Year:

Make: FORD

Model: BRONCO

Origin: JACKSONVILLE, FL

Destination: PALATKA, FL

Our dispatchers are actively working on getting a driver assigned to your unit, please keep checking back for the most up to date status.
Howโ€™d you end up getting your shipping info? I think Iโ€™m in a similar boat as you, ford chat stated early last week itโ€™s built released and awaiting shipment, then this past Friday ford chat stated plant hold. My build date was 3/25 and it shows built but not shipped in both trackers.

Sponsored

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I picked mine up from the dealer on Monday evening. Ceramics guy coated it yesterday. My dealer honored our pricing and the process was very smooth. When they sent the first price sheet, it didn't have the MY22.5 discount. I think it took them some time, but they sent another price sheet a few hours later and it was correct. I'm still waiting on fordpass points.

The Bronco is a massive upgrade over my 1997 Wrangler. But almost anything would be. The ride is great; the B&O is awesome, the look is fantastic. My ceramics guy said someone chased him down and offered to buy it right there. I waited 633 days from reservation to delivery and it is worth the wait.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  3/21/22 Build Week Group IMG_0032.JPEG

Beautiful Bronco and aircraft! Congrats!

Burnt350

Base
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Howโ€™d you end up getting your shipping info? I think Iโ€™m in a similar boat as you, ford chat stated early last week itโ€™s built released and awaiting shipment, then this past Friday ford chat stated plant hold. My build date was 3/25 and it shows built but not shipped in both trackers.
My build date was 3.25 as well but it's shipped by rail, unloaded and awaiting convoy pickup. i can't believe yours hasn't shipped yet. For the info, it just took calling the Logistics company once I found out who managed our yard. Now I just monitor their site and ignore ordertrack.app and the Ford Tracker.

rancid53

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier Prox4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beautiful Bronco and aircraft! Congrats!
Not my plane :) Sorry, I hope I didn't imply I own that! It's a friend's plane and hangar... his son is my ceramic's guy.

Last edited:

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

rickanjel

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer ST 202
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  3/21/22 Build Week Group giphy (1)

Did you go thru Sewell?
Sponsored