Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier Prox4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you go thru Sewell?
No, I was part of the Texas Group buy and we were with a dealer north of DFW. I couldn't get a straight answer out of anyone local early on so when the group buy came up, I jumped on that. Are you from this area?
Sponsored

Burnt350

Base
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I spoke with a really cool dude at Acertus/MetroGistics and my load is part of a 3 car load awaiting pickup to the dealership. Dispatch is actively looking for a driver but he is watching it for me since its been sitting a week. WS updated to today's date as well. Last date was 4.13.22.

Their dispatch team is like ummmmm.....

Last edited:

V8 Voodoo

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A good friend (who used to be at my dealer but went to a different ford dealer) just got a truck full of cars and my Bronco is on it!! Should be at my dealer in about an hour!! He sent photos!

C1245710-1203-46DD-AF1E-4138287D23E9.jpeg

DABCF8DB-2D73-4E43-8C4A-ACA8AF2B4A5E.jpeg

Sponsored

rickanjel

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer ST 202
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No, I was part of the Texas Group buy and we were with a dealer north of DFW. I couldn't get a straight answer out of anyone local early on so when the group buy came up, I jumped on that. Are you from this area?
No, I'm in Florida, just that I went with Sewell Ford in Odessa Tx.

hoffsauce

Base
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dealer just emailed. He got a pre delivery notification. Coming by Jack Cooper Transport Co. Dealer said when they get this message, they see the vehicles either the same day or within 2 to 4. They gave me the driver's name and the truck number. The palsapp is not working for me though. Says VIN not found.
This happens to me from time to time. Try entering the freight ID instead. The ordertrack.app site will provide it. Was this a convoy ship or rail? If it's convoy then it seems like they are starting to ship again. What was the ETA that ford chat gave you?

V8 Voodoo

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IT MADE IT!!! Picking up tomorrow after work!! Tomorrow will be 646 days…

F69E0951-8E18-4214-9F44-64203742BE8D.jpeg

LSBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No, I'm in Florida, just that I went with Sewell Ford in Odessa Tx.
Did yours make it in yet? Was thinking yours might be dropped off after mine was.

Sponsored

Rashimek

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Still waiting here…trying but failing at being patient and I’m sure my Salesman is getting annoyed but he’s playing nice. Bronco made it here to San Antonio last week but still sitting all alone at the rail yard

Burnt350

Base
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well a priority rush has been put on my load. Praying that yields some positive results. The issue they are seeing with loads around these parts is haulers are ignoring the small distance loads and going with long distance/larger loads cuz it's more $$$$$. They still need to show us little loads some love too :( .. They are working on assigning a driver ASAP and as soon as the load moves they will call me. Been talking with a local transport that is registered with the MetroGistics and he said if it's not picked up by this weekend he will grab it next week. At least I have a plan B.

Last edited:

John Whammer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
got the call from my dealer. Bronco arrived.

I also recieved an email saying my bronco shipped today. So both information at once. For those waiting to hear about shipping, keep in mind it may already be in progress.
Ford Bronco đź›  3/21/22 Build Week Group 58CF7F70-0F71-4AF7-A450-F04953A5B929
Sponsored