Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 428xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those impacted by MY22.5 price increase here’s my experience. Took delivery from George Wall, Red Bank NJ on 4/13. No one (e.g. salesperson, GM or owner) had heard of the MY22.5 price protection program (38446) & would not look into this nor call their regional lead. Did leave w a signed letter stating they would cut me a check if/when they receive. As time goes on, dealership stops all comms. Finally wrote to the entire mgmt team - get a response saying am not entitled because I would have needed to change an option/trim post increase to qualify. REALLY… that’s there interpretation (they could have Googled to see this is not accurate) so am out now $1,750 and they again ceased all communication. Considering calling 7 on Your Side.
Sponsored

dfever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Volvo V70
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Been built for a month now. Every week delivery gets pushed back another week with no end in sight. Really really frustrating, I must admit.

Oomeeno

Black Diamond
First Name
Auggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group 20220731_090911

She is real! We got her home this weekend.

We finally got to take our first ride after 25 months of waiting!

Black Diamond, Hard Top, Modular bumper, 2.7, tow package... all the no-nos

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am going through Northside Ford. Fingers crossed they are just on the same truck from the railyard and we get them in the next week or so! Congrats for making it to the final stage!
Did you have to pay for their $2496 package?

I am with them and currently at MSRP for the vehicle with price protection, but they are including the "window etching, tint, hydrogen 😂, and paint interior protection"... $2496...?

hkbooner

Wildtrak
First Name
Hallie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Wildtrak (4-dr)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you have to pay for their $2496 package?

I am with them and currently at MSRP for the vehicle with price protection, but they are including the "window etching, tint, hydrogen 😂, and paint interior protection"... $2496...?
Yes, and under most circumstances I would have refused to pay for it since I did not ask for it nor did I want it however, at that point, I just wanted my Bronco! LOL. Sounds like the price may have gone up a bit since last year (go figure) although I can't be certain, so I would try to negotiate they knock off some of that cost! Good luck!
Sponsored