Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine was finally built yesterday. Awaiting shipment!!! woooohooo
I am in the the 3/14 build week, been in awaiting shipment since 6/21. Did yours ever ship?

BlondeBronco92

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine FINALLY just left the plant as of 12:00pm TODAY! Miracles do come true! and just in time too as if it arrives on 7/27 it would mean I have been waiting 2 years for this vehicle!

Does anyone know how quickly I can expect my vehicle? I am based in NJ??

Sponsored

TheBurbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine FINALLY just left the plant as of 12:00pm TODAY! Miracles do come true! and just in time too as if it arrives on 7/27 it would mean I have been waiting 2 years for this vehicle!

Does anyone know how quickly I can expect my vehicle? I am based in NJ??
I am in Syracuse (dealer in Rochester) and mine was delivered the same day it shipped. Did you get it yet? So happy for you that you finally got some positive news!!

BlondeBronco92

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am in Syracuse (dealer in Rochester) and mine was delivered the same day it shipped. Did you get it yet? So happy for you that you finally got some positive news!!
Thank you so much! it arrived a location in PA today (YAY!), which I believe is where it would get transitioned to carrier I would think? I asked the dealer about the status and they said it could take another 3 weeks for it to make it to the dealership after that :(

Sponsored

Latchquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 LR D90, '20 Lincoln Continental, '22 Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yikes, I hate to think this is still happening. Mine sat at the terminal railyard for over two weeks back in April. Dealer finally sent their own carrier to pick it up because Convoy wasn't happening! Good luck getting your pony sooner than that. Trust me, you will be thrilled when you take possession :D

TheBurbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you so much! it arrived a location in PA today (YAY!), which I believe is where it would get transitioned to carrier I would think? I asked the dealer about the status and they said it could take another 3 weeks for it to make it to the dealership after that :(
You’re so close! Hopefully it doesn’t really take that long….you’ve been so patient!

BlondeBronco92

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You’re so close! Hopefully it doesn’t really take that long….you’ve been so patient!
I may have hit another snag :( does anyone know why the CSX would now say my car is in Kentucky? It hit the pickup location in PA yesterday... now it says it is supposed to arrive in Kentucky on August 2nd??? So confused :(

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I may have hit another snag :( does anyone know why the CSX would now say my car is in Kentucky? It hit the pickup location in PA yesterday... now it says it is supposed to arrive in Kentucky on August 2nd??? So confused :(
Chances are the train car was off-loaded already and on a return trip with either a different load or empty and your vehicle is sitting in the rail yard waiting for the convoy pick up. Tracking the train car after it reached your final rail stop can be confusing though as they keep using the same car for multiple trips.
Sponsored