Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Curious ... I don't think everyone has been updating the tracker anymore, so how many people from our build week are still waiting to be shipped?
Still waiting too…
Sponsored

OP
OP
niterider006

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you happen to listen to your speakers before adding the amp? I have the same 4" and 6.5" Kicker CS installed, all of them baffled behind and I'm still unimpressed. Really weak sound and distortion. I used the same series speaker in my '95 Wrangler two years ago and they sounded really good so I think it's power related. Did adding the amp improve the sound? If so, that's my next upgrade!
I made this upgrade over the weekend with a combination of Kicker CS in the 4" front and the rear with the Amp and baffles. I ended up taking the baffles out as it muffled the sound for me. I also determined that the AMP made a much bigger difference than the speakers. Without touching the 6.5 panel speakers, I'd say the improvement is 75% from the Amp and 25% from the speakers.

KomodoDojo

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So on ordertack and and the Ford tracker, it’s showing my Bronco has been shipped. On palsapp it’s still showing pending tho. Is it possible they used a different carrier? My dealer is only 3 hours from the plant so as far as I know it’s not going via rail

How do you use the palsapp? Forgive my ignorance it always takes me to a password login

Sponsored

XrayMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Wrangler, 2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How do you use the palsapp? Forgive my ignorance it always takes me to a password login
in chrome i would right click and then hit "inspect". There's a line of code you have to find and delete in order for the vin search to show up. Im on a work computer and they disable that ability so i wont be able to tell you exactly which line of code it is.

KomodoDojo

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Curious ... I don't think everyone has been updating the tracker anymore, so how many people from our build week are still waiting to be shipped?
I am still waiting, I reached out to Ford today and they said my ETA for convoy is 5/13 so I am hoping that holds true! Seeing everyone else's Bronco's has got me itching for mine! haha

BlondeBronco92

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

BlondeBronco92

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
June 10-18 for me.. Chip hold
do you know what that status actually reads as ? Mine says 'Micro Chip At Plant On Hold' and was curious if that meant that they have the chip at the plant but just need to install it...

Sponsored

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
do you know what that status actually reads as ? Mine says 'Micro Chip At Plant On Hold' and was curious if that meant that they have the chip at the plant but just need to install it...
Judging by that time frame i don't think they even have the chips. This was the response i got " Thank you for your patience! Your vehicle order status for your order currently displays n Production Delay - Plant Hold Mi Assebly Plnt, MI Apr-21-2022, 00:00 UTC start date Jun-09-2022 end date Jun-15-2022 ETA Micro Chip At Plant On Hold "

BlondeBronco92

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Judging by that time frame i don't think they even have the chips. This was the response i got " Thank you for your patience! Your vehicle order status for your order currently displays n Production Delay - Plant Hold Mi Assebly Plnt, MI Apr-21-2022, 00:00 UTC start date Jun-09-2022 end date Jun-15-2022 ETA Micro Chip At Plant On Hold "
I got something very similar unfortunately... sad part is my car was marked as produced as of 4/4 before all this microchip crap happened... anyone want to take any bets if those who remain will see their cars by end of summer?

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got something very similar unfortunately... sad part is my car was marked as produced as of 4/4 before all this microchip crap happened... anyone want to take any bets if those who remain will see their cars by end of summer?
Mine has been in Production since 3/17.. not sure how much longer i am willing to wait

BlondeBronco92

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine has been in Production since 3/17.. not sure how much longer i am willing to wait
Ouch... you a 2020 reservation holder too?

KomodoDojo

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Forgive my ignorance!

I have been reading people who are tracking their orders and saying they are "Checking the window sticker" I too check my window sticker (mainly because sometimes I forget a feature or something on my order) but I have NO clue how to analyze it for shipping dates. I do know it shows my blend date on it and know how to confidently find that! But where on the sticker does one find the shipping information?

Thanks for any and all help!
Sponsored