Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 LR D90, '20 Lincoln Continental, '22 Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup... with no end in sight...
Dirt Mountain 2.0! Can this be real? Manufacturers need to get control of their supply chains. This is ridiculous. What a lousy business model! Design an incredible truck and then you can't build it because you've "third partied" critical components. Bean counters in charge?
Sponsored

TheBurbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Eta bumped out 15 days this time. New Estimated Delivery 5/28/2022 - 6/3/2022 (built 4/3). I don’t know why I bothered looking anymore…

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Eta bumped out 15 days this time. New Estimated Delivery 5/28/2022 - 6/3/2022 (built 4/3). I don’t know why I bothered looking anymore…
Same. Its so frustrating, but definitely feel more for those that are on chip hold and such. I am just hoping that this is the last time, but I said that before. We shall see. Losing hope and getting impatient.

They Call Me Bacon

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Pony, 99 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really thought the 645 days I waited were unbearable, but I cannot imagine the disappointment you're feeling right now.
I can say that I had a great dealer experience, and waking up the next day to a garage filled with that new car smell was awesome.
I love my truck and am so happy Ford brought them back! As frustrated as I was with the wait, and the last few days that my Bronco sat on a train car, 3 miles from the dealership, I was elated when I got to drive it.

Here's hoping you get yours soon, and that your enjoyment erases the irritation!

TheBurbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same. Its so frustrating, but definitely feel more for those that are on chip hold and such. I am just hoping that this is the last time, but I said that before. We shall see. Losing hope and getting impatient.
Agree, the chip holds are out to end of July and August?! And some of them have been waiting months already. I hope Ford does something to offset that their vehicles have been in a parking lot aging in the elements for months!

Sponsored

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Agree, the chip holds are out to end of July and August?! And some of them have been waiting months already. I hope Ford does something to offset that their vehicles have been in a parking lot aging in the elements for months!
Agreed! I can't even imagine waiting 6-7 months or more after it being built. I am losing patience and its only been 1.5 months. UGH!

BTW .. your pittie is adorable! I have two big babies myself!!

TheBurbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I really thought the 645 days I waited were unbearable, but I cannot imagine the disappointment you're feeling right now.
I can say that I had a great dealer experience, and waking up the next day to a garage filled with that new car smell was awesome.
I love my truck and am so happy Ford brought them back! As frustrated as I was with the wait, and the last few days that my Bronco sat on a train car, 3 miles from the dealership, I was elated when I got to drive it.

Here's hoping you get yours soon, and that your enjoyment erases the irritation!
Agreed! I can't even imagine waiting 6-7 months or more after it being built. I am losing patience and its only been 1.5 months. UGH!

BTW .. your pittie is adorable! I have two big babies myself!!
Aww thanks 💗 she’s my sweet baby! I’ve had lots of dogs and she’s my fav by far. I bet yours are adorable too!

I might be a little more patient if I wasn’t sharing my truck with my son now lol!

Bacon, I’m happy to hear stories of people that are getting theirs and loving them! We’ll have to live vicariously through you until our time comes!

They Call Me Bacon

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Pony, 99 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I might be a little more patient if I wasn’t sharing my truck with my son now lol!
My 1999 Ranger with 240,000+ miles became my daily driver and started demanding expensive attention (transmission rebuild, fuel injector failure, and now a phantom vacuum leak where I have to put it in neutral at stoplights to keep it running) so I feel your pain in a way.

Aww thanks 💗 she’s my sweet baby! I’ve had lots of dogs and she’s my fav by far. I bet yours are adorable too!
I too have a pittie who had knee surgery last week. Ever try to open a pibble's mouth to push meds down her throat when she does not want to play that game? lol.

TheBurbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My 1999 Ranger with 240,000+ miles became my daily driver and started demanding expensive attention (transmission rebuild, fuel injector failure, and now a phantom vacuum leak where I have to put it in neutral at stoplights to keep it running) so I feel your pain in a way.

I too have a pittie who had knee surgery last week. Ever try to open a pibble's mouth to push meds down her throat when she does not want to play that game? lol.
Well that’s got to make for a fun commute to work! We’ve not had your luck thankfully. I’m driving a 2004 F250 super duty but I’ve been lucky the repairs have been cheap ones. The worse was when my brakes froze up and started smoking!

I sure have experienced that pleasure, my girl tore herACL and meniscus and had surgery in February. Isn’t it fun? 😆 I hope she recovers well!

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
My estimated delivery has been bumped a couple more weeks to 6/3 claiming convoy delay. Now I wonder if that is 6/3/22 or 6/3/23?

Sponsored

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
[/QUOTE]

Awwww that is no fun! My one guy tore his about 4 years ago and actually did well with the meds, but he has to take daily meds for his allergies and anxiety. It was the keeping him calm and chill that was hard for me because he acts like a puppy at 9 years old!

Wouldn't own any other breed! They are the best!

Hoping they love riding in the Bronco one of these days!! :) Good luck and fingers crossed for us all that we get to enjoy it this summer sometime!!

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have and it’s impossible unless she’s tricked with a treat!

BlondeBronco92

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
just saw that other groups ahead of us in production just got pushed out into late august...starting to wonder if I would be better off trying to find a used 2021 bronco then continuing to wait :(

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m thinking the same, but I refuse to pay a penny over sticker!

They Call Me Bacon

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Pony, 99 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is a dealer near my house with 6 Broncs all lined up along the street. Not one less than $60k ('22 Big Bend 4dr Soft Top, 83 miles on the OD) up to $78k (4dr Badlands softop with 2,894 ,miles).
I don't get where they are getting these. It's not a Ford dealer - it's a used car lot.
Sponsored