First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There is a dealer near my house with 6 Broncs all lined up along the street. Not one less than $60k ('22 Big Bend 4dr Soft Top, 83 miles on the OD) up to $78k (4dr Badlands softop with 2,894 ,miles).
I don't get where they are getting these. It's not a Ford dealer - it's a used car lot.
Maybe dealers are offloading their demos.
Sponsored

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OMG, OMG, OMG ... dealership just texted me a picture! My BRONCO has arrived! I still can't even believe it. Trackers never updated and my EDD just changed yesterday to 5/28 - 6/3. Its really here!!!!
That’s awesome!! Congratulations!!

BlondeBronco92

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OMG, OMG, OMG ... dealership just texted me a picture! My BRONCO has arrived! I still can't even believe it. Trackers never updated and my EDD just changed yesterday to 5/28 - 6/3. Its really here!!!!
Congrats! that is amazing!

Curious were you ever put on a microchip hold or no? Trying to see if that means there is hope for those that are.

Sponsored

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats! that is amazing!

Curious were you ever put on a microchip hold or no? Trying to see if that means there is hope for those that are.
Thanks you! I seriously started to lose hope i would see it before August. Trackers still haven't updated and no shipped email yet, so definitely not reliable there! Ford chat also couldn't tell me it shipped on Tuesday.

Fingers crossed you will hear or see something soon!

No, I was never put on a chip hold. Just Convoy delay.

TheBurbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats, so happy for you!!!

BlondeBronco92

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks you! I seriously started to lose hope i would see it before August. Trackers still haven't updated and no shipped email yet, so definitely not reliable there! Ford chat also couldn't tell me it shipped on Tuesday.

Fingers crossed you will hear or see something soon!

No, I was never put on a chip hold. Just Convoy delay.
Wow that is crazy. the communication regarding updates is terrible...

Appreciate that!! Right now ETA July 31 but if the ETA gets pushed into August I may just give up and go find a used one. Considering what I have been reading about the 2.7 engines and the fact the car would have been sitting on the lot for 5 months at that point... I would have a hard time justifying spending this kind of money on a vehicle that may have issues....

But, glad to hear everything worked out for you!!! Hope you enjoy your new bronco!!

KomodoDojo

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Super pumped to see people getting their Bronco's! I got an unfortunate call today from my dealer. Apparently, they moved my shipping from Convoy to rail. Original ETA was this week, but it is now 6/24. I am hoping this is the last delay, but as we've all seen it's just as likely to not be the case. For now, I shall continue to live vicariously through all the others with theirs! :giggle:

TheBurbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Super pumped to see people getting their Bronco's! I got an unfortunate call today from my dealer. Apparently, they moved my shipping from Convoy to rail. Original ETA was this week, but it is now 6/24. I am hoping this is the last delay, but as we've all seen it's just as likely to not be the case. For now, I shall continue to live vicariously through all the others with theirs! :giggle:
Interesting…Rail seems to be going faster so maybe you’ll get it sooner than they’re saying. You’re not far from me, maybe they’ll ship together and we’ll both be surprised 😃

Sponsored

KomodoDojo

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Interesting…Rail seems to be going faster so maybe you’ll get it sooner than they’re saying. You’re not far from me, maybe they’ll ship together and we’ll both be surprised 😃
That would be awesome! I have noticed a lot of Window Stickers are the same ramp in this area so it very well could be the case, I've been checking everywhere from Rochester to Albany and back up to me :ROFLMAO:

TheBurbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still sitting on dirt mountain. I'm starting to think MY 23's will be built before mine lol
Right there with you. I can’t believe we’ve been built almost 2 months and nothing…..

AironBronco

Badlands
First Name
Airon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mazda cx3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Right there with you. I can’t believe we’ve been built almost 2 months and nothing…..
Yeah my dealer is just as frustrated. Ford is pissing everyone off on the lack of communication. We dont need a date per say, but some communication would be nice.

BlondeBronco92

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
673 days and still waiting... have just about lost all hope I will ever see my car

ETA was 7/31 got moved to 6/18 but who knows if that actually means anything. Dealer confirmed still a micochip issue.
Sponsored