Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler, 2010 Camaro,2022 4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello All

Doing this all over again with build 2..
3/28 build week
2 door Base SAS.
Sponsored

Babyzak

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

asking for more info from the dealer. I doubt anything fishy is going on. I never had a res, so the order number was never there, just a confirmation of order. I assume now there should be some kind of info. I don't push too hard when it comes to these kind of things. If i had waited as long as many here, I'd be calling more.
Not correct. My recent build i had no reservation, i was given an order number once order was submitted to Ford. Vin will be generated once selected for build. Order can not be processed by ford without the order number. If you recieved the order confirmation email, then there is a 4 digit order number . Will need that once you get vin to track in PIZZA TRACKER

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
******** 3/28 Build Week Spreadsheet ********
Below is a link to a share spreadsheet to share your build and track the progress of the build. Remember this is share sheet meaning multiple users can have it open at the same time. Thus etiquette is to avoid changing data and global views that impact everyone such as sorts/filters. Good luck and enjoy.

3/28 Build Week Spreadsheet

PS- a good idea is to add the link to the first post in this thread. Also see the 1/17 Build Week Thread Page 1 Post 1 for a collection of other useful links that are a good reference to add here. It was a running joke in my week that when new posts would ask a question, the answer was "page 1 post 1"

OP
OP
niterider006

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

******** 3/28 Build Week Spreadsheet ********
Below is a link to a share spreadsheet to share your build and track the progress of the build. Remember this is share sheet meaning multiple users can have it open at the same time. Thus etiquette is to avoid changing data and global views that impact everyone such as sorts/filters. Good luck and enjoy.

3/28 Build Week Spreadsheet

PS- a good idea is to add the link to the first post in this thread. Also see the 1/17 Build Week Thread Page 1 Post 1 for a collection of other useful links that are a good reference to add here. It was a running joke in my week that when new posts would ask a question, the answer was "page 1 post 1"
Thanks for doing that. I've added it to the OP.

OP
OP
niterider006

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have to make a decision on color before they lock it up. I finally saw Cactus Gray in person today and thought it looked great. It looks pretty gray to me in person and not that minty pastel crap I've seen posted. That's the color my dealer has in my file right now but I am also considering Eruption Green after seeing some impressive photos on the line. I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND!

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  3/28/22 Build Week Group 1643396077612

Sponsored

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
โ€˜17 4Runner, โ€˜16 BMW 328i, โ€˜96 Stang GT, โ€˜19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have to make a decision on color before they lock it up. I finally saw Cactus Gray in person today and thought it looked great. It looks pretty gray to me in person and not that minty pastel crap I've seen posted. That's the color my dealer has in my file right now but I am also considering Eruption Green after seeing some impressive photos on the line. I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND!

If it were me, Iโ€™d go EG and even further and option up an OBX SAS with aux switches, modular bumper and high or lux package. Then FORScan yourself to add Baja mode and you have your WT PLUS the body colored mirrors and handles, side steps (which you can keep or sell), a nicer looking grill IMO, AND could pair it with roast/onyx interior which is higher end than any interior the WT offers and perfect for Eruption Green. Cost will be almost identical!

You will lose one hood sticker. Thatโ€™s literally all.

Babyzak

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I thought the 4 characters didn't do anything for us? needed 8 or something?
The 8 digit reservation number is needed for BACKDOOR TRACKER, 4 digit order number & vin are needed for PIZZA TRACKER

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, big OBX trend here! I just got a text From my dealer on my Bronco. Ordered 11/2/21 and build date 3/28/22. Going to Moab Off-Roadeo March 12, so Iโ€™m pumped!

Velocity Blue OBX w/SAS
4 door
soft top
modular bumper
aux switches
dropped tow package in early January

Has anyone on this thread not been an OBX yet??
Me Bandland

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Cactus grey 100% the fewer ER the better :LOL: Seriously thats going to be a personal choice. I don't think you can go wrong both look good, matter a fact the only Bronco I have personally seen and didn't like was the Orange/Yellow color But the ER is badass so thats the way i went

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
โ€˜17 4Runner, โ€˜16 BMW 328i, โ€˜96 Stang GT, โ€˜19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looking at the build date spreadsheet ocbucks1 put up, there are builds, engine sizes, top choices and locations spread all around, and the oldest order date is mid-Oct 2021. Thatโ€™s three months max to receiving build date and 5 months out until build (if not delayed). Some original day 1 reservation will not be happy, but these 2022 numbers are in line with other vehicle brands new orders right now.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would be curious of who has optioned the Tow Package. If you can update your original post (no need to make a new post of your build summary). I know the spreadsheet doesn't track it. But it seems like it is a long running constraint since launch and dealers have advised buyers to drop the tow package.

Fixajet

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 / 2021 EcoSport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Reckon I am part or this team now. Dealer informed me this evening with build date and VIN. Will hang out unless something changes. Will update spreadsheet when I get on computer.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looking at the build date spreadsheet ocbucks1 put up, there are builds, engine sizes, top choices and locations spread all around, and the oldest order date is mid-Oct 2021. Thatโ€™s three months max to receiving build date and 5 months out until build (if not delayed). Some original day 1 reservation will not be happy, but these 2022 numbers are in line with other vehicle brands new orders right now.
ahemโ€ฆโ€ฆ.oldest original order date on this sheet so far is 1/28/21๐Ÿ˜

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model