Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

every dealer is different. mine was unloaded off the convoy at 9am and I took possession at 3pm same day. best ford could do was 2.74% and thats with a 850 credit score.
Yeah IDK if they were just swamped with cars coming in that week, but it was off convoy at 7:24 am and not ready all day long according to my salesman. I went there to see it anyway, but although they looked like some limited prep was done around 5 pm it was still filthy from the week and a day of sitting outside of the plant, but the plastic was already off the front seats etc. So I'm really not sure what the hold up was lol. It would have been done that day if they were ready and had the invoice and whatever they claimed to be missing plus the prep work for safety or something they claimed was part of the hold up. At least I know it's not listed on the website so far either
Sponsored

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Union Pacific bumps my ETA to final rail yard every day... started as 4/18 and now I'm up to 4/23

hali.crow

Outer Banks
First Name
Hali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got the dreaded news this morning. My bronco is stuck at the railyard where bronco's go to die. They refuse to let anyone come pick anything up either.
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  3/28/22 Build Week Group bronco.PNG

Sponsored

diamonddude97

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Itโ€™s been great everyone. Finally picked up our rig. It is awesome. Constantly looking back in disbelief that we finally got it. The BO sound system is great. Here are some pics with some quick personalizations we did. Next project is gloss black beauty rings.

Nice! How did you do the black bucking bronco? Is it s skin or did you replace it entirely?

tbor

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future 2022 4 door Big Bend Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone know what CSX means when they say "car is empty and released to customer"? Apparently the rail car is in Cottage Grove, MN so hoping that's where my bronco is too. Not too far away then.

Edit: looks like Ford Live Chat was able to confirm it's unloaded at a ramp there and now waiting for convoy delivery. Such a frustrating process. I think I'd rather not know anything during this process lol.

Last edited:

MLPAGANO72

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Torchard

Base
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford power stroke
Your Bronco Model
Base
Finally went back to paired! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ Holding my breath!

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In what should be an easy transaction they've still been dragging their feet on this and now they claim that I'll have to wait to get the money back for the price level increase instead of them just taking care of it on the front end knowing they'll get reimbursed by Ford. Maybe they're hoping I'll walk away from it. Not sure it's worth walking over though.

Sponsored

bebrown1075

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Mustang GT, 2022 Ram, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some dealers deal with it up front and some don't. My Bronco dealer is doing it up front for me. On the train now headed to Kalamazoo to get it.

My local dealer for my wife's Edge that we are getting Thursday is not and we have to wait on the check. Maybe because this is a lease?

Great day in Michigan to pick up q new car in snow!! Bah!!!!

You will get the money either way.

In what should be an easy transaction they've still been dragging their feet on this and now they claim that I'll have to wait to get the money back for the price level increase instead of them just taking care of it on the front end knowing they'll get reimbursed by Ford. Maybe they're hoping I'll walk away from it. Not sure it's worth walking over though.

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Some dealers deal with it up front and some don't. My Bronco dealer is doing it up front for me. On the train now headed to Kalamazoo to get it.

My local dealer for my wife's Edge that we are getting Thursday is not and we have to wait on the check. Maybe because this is a lease?

Great day in Michigan to pick up q new car in snow!! Bah!!!!

You will get the money either way.
There's no snow here, but still I don't understand why they were dragging things out. I keep poking the sales person, IDK if I need to contact the sales manager instead and just get the ball rolling with a different person, but I don't have the final buyer's order for the credit union and they act like they are too busy for a simple transaction.

If they think I'll walk away if they take too long, eh I don't think so, but it's annoying and I'll remember that for any future business.

Swabodda

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex, Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got the dreaded news this morning. My bronco is stuck at the railyard where bronco's go to die. They refuse to let anyone come pick anything up either.
Ours is sitting in the Pearland yard since Thursday with no updates. From the spreadsheet it looks like only two in Texas have been delivered so far... both near dallas.

bebrown1075

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Mustang GT, 2022 Ram, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hang in there! They will get it sorted out. The management at North Bros has a pretty short fuse just FYI. My brother used to deal with them until he was thrown out of the GMs office lol

There's no snow here, but still I don't understand why they were dragging things out. I keep poking the sales person, IDK if I need to contact the sales manager instead and just get the ball rolling with a different person, but I don't have the final buyer's order for the credit union and they act like they are too busy for a simple transaction.

If they think I'll walk away if they take too long, eh I don't think so, but it's annoying and I'll remember that for any future business.

Latchquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 LR D90, '20 Lincoln Continental, '22 Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
CSX confirms TTGX 704355 released in Portland at 6:57pm, Friday, 4/15/22 from BNSF. Now just the wait for the 2 hour ride south to Eugene. Soon, very soon :D
Sponsored