First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Get your bronco? Dealer called this morning saying it was being prepped for me to pick up.
All trackers still show Awaiting Shipment for me, so I guess its still sitting in MI. I've lost all hope that it will come anytime soon, but hoping I get it before June! UGH!
Sponsored

Sponsored

Keerplunk

Big Bend
First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know its pointless but the dealership my bronco has to go thru is garbage, 5 days in the holding yard at Mira Loma and they have still not even booked transport for the 60 mile trip to them! Yes I know 5 days in nothing and I am just venting

TDbayoubronco

Big Bend
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4D Big Bend Carb Gray
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford chat says I’m scheduled to arrive Thursday to Lake Charles LA. Been in RAMP ONE RP7L for 2 weeks.

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know its pointless but the dealership my bronco has to go thru is garbage, 5 days in the holding yard at Mira Loma and they have still not even booked transport for the 60 mile trip to them! Yes I know 5 days in nothing and I am just venting
Pretty sure Ford is responsible for booking the transportation from the plant to the dealer, unless they want to take responsibility for the vehicle at the rail yard. So most of them won't get involved with arranging transit to their lots. Can't be sure if there just wasn't enough drivers to haul the vehicles out of the yard or if not enough vehicles going that way yet. Hopefully it will get on a truck sooner rather than later.

Sponsored

TheBurbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m still stuck in transit hold. My estimated delivery date was pushed out again….through 4/28. Hoping it will come by end of week

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m still stuck in transit hold. My estimated delivery date was pushed out again….through 4/28. Hoping it will come by end of week
They changed mine too… 4/29-5/5 even though it’s already finished the rail journey and is just waiting for a ride to the dealer.

TheBurbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They changed mine too… 4/29-5/5 even though it’s already finished the rail journey and is just waiting for a ride to the dealer.
Can’t imagine it taking that long when it’s so close!

Tteape0

Outer Banks
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
CSX says the bronco is still in IL with no ETA. Picked it up from dealer today. So CSX tracking may not be accurate at this time.

Keerplunk

Big Bend
First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Pretty sure Ford is responsible for booking the transportation from the plant to the dealer, unless they want to take responsibility for the vehicle at the rail yard. So most of them won't get involved with arranging transit to their lots. Can't be sure if there just wasn't enough drivers to haul the vehicles out of the yard or if not enough vehicles going that way yet. Hopefully it will get on a truck sooner rather than later.
If that is the case then maybe it will be the 28th then, at some point in chat conversation that day was mentioned. Thanks
Sponsored