BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally took Delivery of my sons 2-Door Base. Scheduled 3/28/2022 , Built 4/5 and shipped 4/11...Got to San Diego last week via Rail...657 Days . Picked-up @ Dealer last week, Aaron Ford of Poway. They honored MSRP and had it ready when we got there.

Base 2.3L / Auto, only options were roof rack and Aux switches. Mods : he added tint and he found 35" wheels locally.

BRWAR3.at Dealer.jpg

BRWAR3.Blue.jpg
Sponsored

KomodoDojo

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Today is supposed to be the magic day that a ton of us are supposed to be shipping out! I'll be following intently to see the lucky ones who receive the news!

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Today is supposed to be the magic day that a ton of us are supposed to be shipping out! I'll be following intently to see the lucky ones who receive the news!
Just curious....I must have missed something. Was their an announcement about the 13th and Broncos shipping?

KomodoDojo

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just curious....I must have missed something. Was their an announcement about the 13th and Broncos shipping?
No announcement, I just watch this thread and I noticed a LOT of people were told by Ford their vehicles are estimated to ship 5/13. I happened to reach out today and the nice woman told me it is supposed to be at my dealership on 5/16. It isn't showing shipped in the tracker, but I reached out to my salesman just in case.

Sponsored

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No announcement, I just watch this thread and I noticed a LOT of people were told by Ford their vehicles are estimated to ship 5/13. I happened to reach out today and the nice woman told me it is supposed to be at my dealership on 5/16. It isn't showing shipped in the tracker, but I reached out to my salesman just in case.
Ah, gotcha! I love your optimism and hope you are right! My EDD was changed to 5/10-5/16 and while it's supposed to be there 5/16 with all of the times my dates have been pushed, I have lost hope. Fingers crossed!

KomodoDojo

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ah, gotcha! I love your optimism and hope you are right! My EDD was changed to 5/10-5/16 and while it's supposed to be there 5/16 with all of the times my dates have been pushed, I have lost hope. Fingers crossed!
I just got off the phone with my dealer and he said they're shipping communications put the truck being delivered this week! So I hope you get the same luck!

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just got off the phone with my dealer and he said they're shipping communications put the truck being delivered this week! So I hope you get the same luck!
Awesome! Congrats to you! Fingers crossed!

TheBurbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They’re pushing me out 3 days at a time now. New Estimated Delivery 5/13/2022 - 5/19/2022.

Sponsored

BlondeBronco92

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Right there with you, hopefully this will be the last time for us both! 🤞
I just got an ETA of July 31 now...means I will have been waiting over 2 years for my vehicle... so incredibly disappointed.

BlondeBronco92

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend