Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordertrack.app down for you guys? Been trying all day
Not down, but doing stupid things like when refreshing it brings up the main page and then my tracking info page below it. Something's broke.

Seems it's back up to 199 vehicles from 175 overnight. Awesome...
Sponsored

Jack D

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Jeep Liberty 6MT, 93 Explorer 2dr 5MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

PSA for 3/7 week builds: I got home last Thursday and found a coolant leak under the reservoir tank (passenger side, near firewall) After only 50+ miles of driving. Took it to dealer Friday and went Bronco-less for Easter weekend.
Good news- Turns out the radiator cap was not screwed on all the way (from factory) and the 84 degree day was enough to spring a leak. This may have been covered elsewhere in B6G, but if you’ve recently taken delivery or will be soon- I recommend you check by giving the reservoir cap a good twist until it click-locks. Better yet, when cool- remove and replace cap to get the feel. Silly advice, I realize, but I‘ve never had this happen upon delivery of a new vehicle.

F146DDA1-039D-4EB0-A0E6-621C589CF466.jpeg

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not down, but doing stupid things like when refreshing it brings up the main page and then my tracking info page below it. Something's broke.

FWIW, mine too was on the rise over the Easter weekend again and I received the shipping update.

Last edited:

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FWIW, mine too was on the rise over the Easter weekend again and I receIved the shipping update.
Yeah. I hope so, but after how much I've been pushed I'm not getting too optimistic about it. Still have 8 days to the ship range they pushed me to which is the biggest reason I'm so frustrated. It'll be a full month and a half after it was built for a 5 hour drive.

Beggleston

Base
First Name
Bethanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Built on 3/10. Paid the sticker price and did not get the 1k satisfaction payment. I didn’t even bother to ask about it
Same here. paid my original build price and did not ask for anything else.

Sponsored

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah. I hope so, but after how much I've been pushed I'm not getting too optimistic about it. Still have 8 days to the ship range they pushed me to which is the biggest reason I'm so frustrated. It'll be a full month and a half after it was built for a 5 hour drive.
Yeah, seems like maybe the # of Broncos to be shipped only went down because of Easter weekend., Now they're back to making more, multiplying the problem of the trucker shortage. Also, what better way for Ford to hide the embarrassment of a chip shortage than to blame it on convey shortage? Maybe they changed their strategy since Ice Mountain and are now marking the Broncos as "built" so Ford doesn't get all the blame...

Last edited:

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Does the number of vehicles being tracked really tell you anything when you don’t know what number you are?

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the number of vehicles being tracked really tell you anything when you don’t know what number you are?
Kinda. It tells me how quickly they are getting broncos shipped out. But I also crush my own hopes and dreams by imagining that I am some low number on the list that they will never get down to and therefore I'll never get my Bronco.

Like I said before:

Or it's on the loading ramp, but they lost it because it's stuck behind some dumpster with overgrown trees around it in the back corner near where the meth addled hobos hang out.

Sponsored

Moose7

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover NAS D90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just happened to log on, and discover that my delivery date has been pushed back from 4/15-4/21, to 4/28-5/5.

broncoli

Badlands
First Name
Dylan & Avery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sprinter van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got a shipped email on Monday morning!! I got the rail car number and called the csx automated tracker. ETA to Gibson Indiana is on April 25th. Then I’m assuming it will hop on over to St. Louis where is will change to Union Pacific rail. I’m just so excited to finally be at this part of the phase. Regardless of how long it takes from here this is the “final stretch”. Hoping for good news this week for all.

PorkchopExpress

Outer Banks
First Name
Rafa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,Toyota Supra LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine arrived on 4/6. I finally had time to get it yesterday. Drove 100 miles already. Will be taking it 850 mile road trip on thursday.

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought we were a pretty vibrant build week, with 200+ pages of posts and 3,000+ individual posts, and while the ice mountain threads are outliers given their suffering, we still pale in comparison to even the 3/14 week thread! What the heck?! They’re at 5,000+ posts already! Let’s go!

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dang 20k in your pocket. Not gonna lie, I would need a min to think about that if that gets offered to me when I pick up my Bronco :p
hahaha my wife was "hold up, how much!" She said latter that It wouldn't be worth another 2 year wait for a replacement and put up with my moaning and groaning. 😆
Sponsored