Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

PSA for 3/7 week builds: I got home last Thursday and found a coolant leak under the reservoir tank (passenger side, near firewall) After only 50+ miles of driving. Took it to dealer Friday and went Bronco-less for Easter weekend.
Good news- Turns out the radiator cap was not screwed on all the way (from factory) and the 84 degree day was enough to spring a leak. This may have been covered elsewhere in B6G, but if you’ve recently taken delivery or will be soon- I recommend you check by giving the reservoir cap a good twist until it click-locks. Better yet, when cool- remove and replace cap to get the feel. Silly advice, I realize, but I‘ve never had this happen upon delivery of a new vehicle.

F146DDA1-039D-4EB0-A0E6-621C589CF466.jpeg
shit!! just ran out to garage to check
Sponsored

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Random Update: Rumor from FORD is EG is now considered a constraint 😵

It's probably same problem that happened to AMB and why they discontinued it 🤷‍♂️

22luxobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got a “is on its way” email saying it shipped 4/14/2022 and called ford CS and was told it will be at my dealer by 4/22. This morning texted my dealer and checked ford tracker and both are showing/saying eta of 5/3-5/9. I’m located in Las Vegas so not a small city but hoping it arrives sooner than that time frame 😉 order tracker only says in transit and everything else is blank. Is that a good sign or bad. Rail shipment

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got a “is on its way” email saying it shipped 4/14/2022 and called ford CS and was told it will be at my dealer by 4/22. This morning texted my dealer and checked ford tracker and both are showing/saying eta of 5/3-5/9. I’m located in Las Vegas so not a small city but hoping it arrives sooner than that time frame 😉 order tracker only says in transit and everything else is blank. Is that a good sign or bad. Rail shipment
Congrats, Bronco incoming

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Kinda. It tells me how quickly they are getting broncos shipped out. But I also crush my own hopes and dreams by imagining that I am some low number on the list that they will never get down to and therefore I'll never get my Bronco.

Like I said before:
I thought of it as the more vehicles get added, the closer your Bronco moves down the shipping line. Where your bronco lies originally in that number is the mystery 🧐

Sponsored

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought of it as the more vehicles get added, the closer your Bronco moves down the shipping line. Where your bronco lies originally in that number is the mystery 🧐
If that was the case all of ours would have shipped long before later dates started getting theirs.

Besides when I first saw the similar tracking number it was at 160 went to like 297 and then back down to 176. Now it's back up to 223. You would think it would have shipped then.

22luxobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just chatted with Ford chat and they confirmed it has a new ETA of 5/9 and it has actually shipped through CSX Transportation and last update from 4/18 it was in East Saint Louis IL, was curious how to track the rail car. I was given rail car# and was curious if there is a site or if I need to call for updates.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just chatted with Ford chat and they confirmed it has a new ETA of 5/9 and it has actually shipped through CSX Transportation and last update from 4/18 it was in East Saint Louis IL, was curious how to track the rail car. I was given rail car# and was curious if there is a site or if I need to call for updates.
You need to call for rail. You can find the number for their automatic system in the bronco build & tracking links sticky.

Coach4088

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

heather775

Wildtrak
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine is still stuck in San Antonio. 10 days now.
I feel you! Mine sat in an Illinois rail yard for 3.5 weeks! Then once it was delivered to San Diego, it sat in the rail yard for 8 days before finally being transported to the dealership...that was ONLY 20 minutes away! It is very frustrating indeed!

Collinabc123

Base
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer h3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just talked to ford, I’ve called every day since 4/4 when my bronco was supposed to be delivered. My bronco went from being built back to being in production on hold for a chip…

joelee12

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My pizza tracker is showing Shipped now. But no date below the word Shipped next to the status bar. Back door and ordertrack app show no change - still built awaiting shipment. Anyone else seeing this?
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/7/22 Build Week F6753427-632A-4476-881F-076A99C0E15C

roofone2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those of you that already took delivery, or are taking delivery ...

Which part of the price protection applied? Is/was it only the first, or both? I was told that it depended on if the vehicle was built before, or after 08MAR, or 11MAR. Mine has a bend date of 07MAR, and a "built" date of 15MAR. To make sure, I called Ford this morning to ask. They have to call me back, because they did not have the answer.

How many of you received the $1k Customer Satisfaction payment in your deal?
Just the first for me, but that took it down to the original price. Believe it depends on when you ordered, not when it was built.

Fwiw, 3/11 build date.
Sponsored