First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Got the call and picked up my new bronco!! Very happy with dealer Friendly Ford Las Vegas! Great experience thank you guys can’t wait to get some work done to it!

93D8DBC3-2337-4411-8BC0-E2763D6833BE.jpeg
Congrats! So glad to hear you had a good experience with Friendly Ford. Enjoy!

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol I just got my baby picture and I’ve had my Bronco for 6 days now. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you guys still waiting.
Lol. I never got mine, but I just want my Bronco at this point...

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer's site just had 5 Broncos pop up on it... Mine was NOT one of them... Talked to my sales rep who said they showed up on 2 smaller independent trucks. One had 2 the other had 3. He told me they got an email from Ford saying the rest should show up within 3 days. I'm not holding my breath. Ugh...
This is hopeful news. Good to know Ford it looking at alternate solutions rather than just waiting for the convoy companies to catch up. Good luck, I'm in Cleveland so we're in a similar circumstances and could end up with our Broncos on the same truck.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is hopeful news. Good to know Ford it looking at alternate solutions rather than just waiting for the convoy companies to catch up. Good luck, I'm in Cleveland so we're in a similar circumstances and could end up with our Broncos on the same truck.
Mine could have been delivered with @latetothegame 's back on 4/5 as our dealers are 40 minutes apart. I don't think I'd get my hopes up for that. There seems to be no where near that level of efficiency with Ford's shippers.

Sponsored

jgmason75

Outer Banks
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When I was at the Bronco Super Celebration last weekend, IAG Performance was there and I was able to snag the Soft Top Assist system at a discount and I also went ahead and bought the paracord handles (4 Door). They have the handles cheaper than anywhere else on line that I have seen and they look great. I wanted the orange ones but they were sold out. I went with the Dark Blue ones since I have the Navy Pier interior and I am glad that I did. I'm 6'6", so these are in my peripheral vision and they blend in pretty well and I just know that the orange ones would have bothered me.

If you have the soft top and do not have the assist system yet, what are you waiting for?!?! It does make putting the soft top back up much easier (can do it one-handed now), but the best part is that it pops the soft top up when you're loading stuff into the back so you don't have to hassle with the prop bar. Very big deal if you've ever had to get groceries...

IAG - Soft Top Assist

IAG - Paracord Grab Handles

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I was at the Bronco Super Celebration last weekend, IAG Performance was there and I was able to snag the Soft Top Assist system at a discount and I also went ahead and bought the paracord handles (4 Door). They have the handles cheaper than anywhere else on line that I have seen and they look great. I wanted the orange ones but they were sold out. I went with the Dark Blue ones since I have the Navy Pier interior and I am glad that I did. I'm 6'6", so these are in my peripheral vision and they blend in pretty well and I just know that the orange ones would have bothered me.

If you have the soft top and do not have the assist system yet, what are you waiting for?!?! It does make putting the soft top back up much easier (can do it one-handed now), but the best part is that it pops the soft top up when you're loading stuff into the back so you don't have to hassle with the prop bar. Very big deal if you've ever had to get groceries...

IAG - Soft Top Assist

Yep. Got the soft top kit. Just waiting on their full length steps.

jgmason75

Outer Banks
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yep. Got the soft top kit. Just waiting on their full length steps.
They had a pair of the full length steps on display and they looked sweet. I would certainly consider swapping out the ones that came with mine for them.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IAG - Soft Top Assist

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/7/22 Build Week E73F616F-12F2-4A31-BB12-A8660D3E6CEE

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/7/22 Build Week 1C6F3F68-C1AD-4239-B128-9BE471CA767A

😎😎

Sponsored

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I checked the window stickers of the builds that arrived at my dealer and now I don't feel so bad. Still pissed cause how they are handling shipping is ridiculous though.

I was able to check 4 of the 5 arrivals at my dealer. Blend dates were 1/12, 1/25, 2/9, & 2/24. All of these were likely chip hold builds and were likely finished around the time my build was. Glad they came in.

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I checked the window stickers of the builds that arrived at my dealer and now I don't feel so bad. Still pissed cause how they are handling shipping is ridiculous though.

I was able to check 4 of the 5 arrivals at my dealer. Blend dates were 1/12, 1/25, 2/9, & 2/24. All of these were likely chip hold builds and were likely finished around the time my build was. Glad they came in.
Still makes more sense in a shipping aspect to include your Bronco with this batch that was delivered. I mean, it’s going to the same dealership and your Bronco has been built and awaiting shipment.
Sponsored