First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man that sucks. It still shows 5/3-5/9 for me, but that could change. Seems they just keep moving it around to rack up the miles. Mine has never shown "On Hold", but then it still hasn't shipped so what's the difference really.

What really pissed me off about the whole thing is that they delivered 8 Broncos to my dealership all while mine was done and ready to go. And yeah 6 of those were chip hold builds from January and February, but the other two were built 3/25 and 3/29. Mine and one other Bronco need delivered still. I don't know the build date on the other Bronco, but why the hell was mine the exception when those two were built later.

Maybe I'm petty, whatever... I'm going to get my Bronco, but this whole damn experience, that should have been exciting, is only going to leave me bitter. I don't even feel like I'll enjoy the drive home at this point.
How are you getting the detailed information about where exactly your Bronco is at Map? I haven't heard any kind of details from CS chat. Are you talking to them on the phone?
Sponsored

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How are you getting the detailed information about where exactly your Bronco is at Map? I haven't heard any kind of details from CS chat. Are you talking to them on the phone?
Spoke to Ford New Vehicle Support Team

1-800-334-4375

They told me the it was moved there yesterday.

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

1-800-334-4375

I just spoke to them and got pretty much the same story as CS chat. They have no information other than it is in Convoy delay. They didn't have any location information at all. So maybe you're further along in the process of actually getting assigned to a truck than I am, I don't know. You can tell when you talk these reps that they're a little shell shocked. I'm guessing they're taking a lot of abuse. I was tempted to rage, but it wont do any good, so I gave up. I'm going to resign myself to checking the ordertrack app once a day at the end of the day and hope for surprise call from my dealership. This sucks.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just spoke to them and got pretty much the same story as CS chat. They have no information other than it is in Convoy delay. They didn't have any location information at all. So maybe you're further along in the process of actually getting assigned to a truck than I am, I don't know. You can tell when you talk these reps that they're a little shell shocked. I'm guessing they're taking a lot of abuse. I was tempted to rage, but it wont do any good, so I gave up. I'm going to resign myself to checking the ordertrack app once a day at the end of the day and hope for surprise call from my dealership. This sucks.
My ordertrack.app has said pending with a freight ID and a ASN status since it was built so maybe that's the difference.

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My ordertrack.app has said pending with a freight ID and a ASN status since it was built so maybe that's the difference.
I think so too. You're probably in the clear. I'll bet anything that some number of newly built ones are being held back to fulfill some of the ones from January/February still not built. I'm guessing mine is one of those. And they're blaming it on convoy delay. i.e. On Hold. I think this because the agent who I talked to made a big point of telling me that my truck was "completely built", like she had been coached on that point. Convoy delay is a lot better PR for Ford than perhaps stealing parts on new vehicles to catch up on older ones. Just my little conspiracy theory...

Sponsored

scojosmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just want to enter this thread and see Justin and Vv with broncos!

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

1-800-334-4375

Hell freakin yeah. Finally. Hopefully it’s true.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hell freakin yeah. Finally. Hopefully it’s true.
Spoke with my sales guy today for an update. He said he was called and informed there would be a truck with 3 broncos coming tomorrow. Dealer now has 5 broncos awaiting shipping so I have a 60% chance of mine being on the truck. He thinks it should be cause it's an older build, but we all know that doesn't mean shit to Ford so we'll see. I might finally, after all my ranting, bitching, and complaining, get my Bronco tomorrow or Friday. Sigh...

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Spoke with my sales guy today for an update. He said he was called and informed there would be a truck with 3 broncos coming tomorrow. Dealer now has 5 broncos awaiting shipping so I have a 60% chance of mine being on the truck. He thinks it should be cause it's an older build, but we all know that doesn't mean shit to Ford so we'll see. I might finally, after all my ranting, bitching, and complaining, get my Bronco tomorrow or Friday. Sigh...
That would be the best news and make the most sense, but we know that nothing about this whole ideal made sense. I hope it shows up on that truck for you brother.
Sponsored