First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine had a 4 digit tear tag since mods popped on 3/9. It wasn’t fully built until 3/27. It was waiting on something not related to shipping. Once it was released for shipping I got lucky and it hit the rail in a few days.
That is awesome! Unfortunately i haven't been that lucky! Will be two months next week
Sponsored

Thomas

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally got my Bronco last Wednesday on Star Wars day! Of course I got sick and wasn't able to drive it until yesterday😒. I did drive it to work today and I love it! Not sure if the spreadsheet is still being updated, if so, can someone update it for me? Or send the link and I'll update it. Thanks!

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha! Well the wife drove it home, cause it's hers, ;);). I then drove it to pick up fast food, which I regret, because of how I feel after the food, not the drive. Though the soft top does direct water straight into your window so I got kinda wet lol. Pretty normal for convertibles though so no big deal. It's non-stop rain here so this is really the only photos for now.

20220506_172847.jpg

20220506_172911.jpg
I keep up with this thread every few weeks in hopes of seeing all my fellow 3-7 build week people get theirs. Yours was the one I was rooting for the most. Glad you finally got it!

Coach4088

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can also call Ford directly and try to find out what the hold up is. I dont have the number, but it should be here somewhere in this thread.
1-800-334-4375

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You can also call Ford directly and try to find out what the hold up is. I dont have the number, but it should be here somewhere in this thread.
So i got this from Ford chat. "Thank you for your patience! Your vehicle order status for your order currently displays n Production Delay - Plant Hold Mi Assebly Plnt, MI Apr-21-2022, 00:00 UTC start date Jun-09-2022 end date Jun-15-2022 ETA Micro Chip At Plant On Hold " .

Sponsored

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep up with this thread every few weeks in hopes of seeing all my fellow 3-7 build week people get theirs. Yours was the one I was rooting for the most. Glad you finally got it!
Thanks man! I appreciate it. Now we just have a few others to go. Already got a scuff on the roll bar from the top frame. :rolleyes: You would think Ford would have thought to put felt or something on all parts of the frame that might contact the paint, but I guess that's asking too much. My rear doors are also minimally contacting the body at the bottom corner like a bunch of others and will need adjusted and touched up. Drives great! Handles big bumps great, but small sharp bumps can be somewhat jarring in the rear. Kind of odd really, but I've seen others mention it before. Otherwise, loving it! Draws quite a few stares.

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So i got this from Ford chat. "Thank you for your patience! Your vehicle order status for your order currently displays n Production Delay - Plant Hold Mi Assebly Plnt, MI Apr-21-2022, 00:00 UTC start date Jun-09-2022 end date Jun-15-2022 ETA Micro Chip At Plant On Hold " .
Aw man, that was what I hoped it would not be. Very unclear how they are dealing with that whole situation. Some of those on chip hold from January are shipping, but many are not. Ford is probably holding back some amount of the parts to fulfill those older orders, I would guess.

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Aw man, that was what I hoped it would not be. Very unclear how they are dealing with that whole situation. Some of those on chip hold from January are shipping, but many are not. Ford is probably holding back some amount of the parts to fulfill those older orders, I would guess.
I just don't understand how Builds from April are getting delivered when mine being a month behind is still on chip hold, same with Feb and Jan builds,

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just don't understand how Builds from April are getting delivered when mine being a month behind is still on chip hold, same with Feb and Jan builds,
It's because they don't want to completely stop the production process. They have hundreds of people ready to go to build new Broncos on an assembly line. They lose money when they're not building new ones each week. They just don't have a good process for circling back to add missing parts to older builds. I'll bet they hold back a certain number of new ones each week to scavenge parts for older, incomplete builds. Yours could be in that category. This is only a theory, but it makes sense from a manufacturer's perspective to keep the line going, even when a couple of parts are missing.

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's because they don't want to completely stop the production process. They have hundreds of people ready to go to build new Broncos on an assembly line. They lose money when they're not building new ones each week. They just don't have a good process for circling back to add missing parts to older builds. I'll bet they hold back a certain number of new ones each week to scavenge parts for older, incomplete builds. Yours could be in that category. This is only a theory, but it makes sense from a manufacturer's perspective to keep the line going, even when a couple of parts are missing.
Yeah, I get it! Just sucks.. I don't think i can wait that long. Truck needs new brakes and tires and of course i am still driving it racking up miles and lowering the trade in value!

Sponsored

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I get it! Just sucks.. I don't think i can wait that long. Truck needs new brakes and tires and of course i am still driving it racking up miles and lowering the trade in value!
It for sure sucks for the customers... Mine took 8 weeks to ship 3 hours away, so I feel your pain. Hopefully that gets cleared up quick for you. Good luck!

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It for sure sucks for the customers... Mine took 8 weeks to ship 3 hours away, so I feel your pain. Hopefully that gets cleared up quick for you. Good luck!
Appreciate you!

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well it finally got to me.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/7/22 Build Week image

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lets gooooo! Congrats!!
Lol. I have my Bronco now. Got it 5/6 after waiting 52 days since it was built for them to ship it. Just got the baby pic now.
Sponsored