First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Every step of this is painful... Still waiting for the Bronco to arrive after it shipped yesterday. Hopefully tonight, with a pickup tomorrow. I'm 3 hours from the plant. We'll see.
Sponsored

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Okay, I took it to the little lake near me. Yada yada, worth it, yada yada you’ll forget the ordeal. I loved my dealer, I love the car, but this shipping process was hell. Thank you guys for making it better ♥

60BB4BD0-DA3E-48F2-9765-D2FC60F8F63A.jpeg

008E8693-DA18-4792-9FFF-EAB3C28AB3ED.jpeg

4E6B9B87-90FF-4076-9277-499B99C5EA35.jpeg
Awesome, I should of added the modular bumper. Looks so good
Well it finally got to me.

image.jpg
Nice, I never got mine Ford doing Ford things. Fording, I guess 😝

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Every step of this is painful... Still waiting for the Bronco to arrive after it shipped yesterday. Hopefully tonight, with a pickup tomorrow. I'm 3 hours from the plant. We'll see.
Hopefully it shows up soon. This is why they should offer plant prep and pickup. Complete your paperwork at your local dealership and offer plant pickup.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well that makes no sense. Did they ship it using a strongman dragging it with some rope? Or maybe an amish horse and buggy since your in Ohio?

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well that makes no sense. Did they ship it using a strongman dragging it with some rope? Or maybe an amish horse and buggy since your in Ohio?
Seems like it. Maybe the truck went a lot of other places besides just Ohio. Hopefully it arrives today, and I'll ditch work and go pick it up!

Sponsored

sapper726

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well it finally got to me.

image.jpg
I got the "sorry we couldn't get a picture of it coming of the line...blah, blah, blah...but your Bronco will be shipping soon" a little over a week after I had taken delivery. Not shocking though.

Ulysses

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got pushed back again today, but only two days. Window is now 5/10/22 (lol) to 5/16/22, this has been the smallest bump in delivery estimate since it was built on 3/7. Here's hoping it's on the way.

Last edited:

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got pushed back again today, but only two days. Window is now 5/10/22 (lol) to 5/16/22, this has been the smallest bump, only two days, in delivery estimate since it was built on 3/7. Here's hoping it's on the way.
Still frustrating man. Hate to say this, but the small bump doesn't mean much. I got a small bump before being bumped 2 weeks. There's no sense to any of it. Hopefully that is not the case and they're getting you line up to a truck.

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This morning it says, 5/11, No way it would have got scanned already right? Maybe it just updates automatically to the current date when you open the window sticker
Mine has updated daily since May 1. Still sitting In Production since early Feb with a chip hold. There’s a guy in my build group that took delivery of his Bronco on May 3 and his WS still updates daily. It means nothing

Sponsored

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine has updated daily since May 1. Still sitting In Production since early Feb with a chip hold. There’s a guy in my build group that took delivery of his Bronco on May 3 and his WS still updates daily. It means nothing
I figured! This is such BS , i hopped in a may group and seen there Broncos getting Built and shipped….

sapper726

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got pushed back again today, but only two days. Window is now 5/10/22 (lol) to 5/16/22, this has been the smallest bump in delivery estimate since it was built on 3/7. Here's hoping it's on the way.
I will add this. I was getting bumped in week long time frames. I then got a small bump forward by a couple of days and then the next day my window actually moved back a day.

The day it moved back a day was the day it arrived. Hopefully that small bump is similar to the small bump I experienced.

22luxobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anybody know how long it takes for the 42k Fordpass points for a new vehicle purchase to show up on your Ford account. The 20k points for reservation holder is there but not the 42k. Thanks.
I never got any points for reservation or my bronco purchase. Been 2 weeks of having it and still have not seen the points added on.

HUbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50Year
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in a January (1/10) group and Still waiting. My EDD was moved from 2/11 to 5/11 and then it disappeared. But supposedly only 1 member in the 1/3 group is still waiting for his.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I never got any points for reservation or my bronco purchase. Been 2 weeks of having it and still have not seen the points added on.
Mine took 4 days to show up. My dealer had to enter a code from my fordpass app, but I'm not sure if it had to do with the points or not. It'd be worth a call to your dealer and/or Ford CS.
Sponsored