First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had a minor set back with the soft top today. The glue or inhesive melted in the sun while it was closed. I had to open it twice today due to rain threats. First time i thought maybe sap or something got under the soft top. The second time was worst and got on the paint. Managed to get it off with goo gone and hot water.
20220514_170124.jpg

Heading the the dealership Monday or Tuesday for the dealerships to send to ford but my sales person says it should be covered under warranty.
Definitely something to keep a look out for.
20220514_165959.jpg
Mine did this too a bit but the adhesive just kinda rubbed off.
Sponsored

Ulysses

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dealer called earlier today to let me know they took delivery today! One step closer

Updated with picture

IMG_20220515_153922.jpg

Last edited:

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone have a a good tire cleaning product they know works? I already tried Armor All tire heavy duty foam but it didn't work work, even with a lot of scrubbing with a brush. My Bronco clearly sat in mud while it waited to be shipped, even the dealership couldn't get the tires completely clean. I would have posted a picture of the problem, but it's been raining all night and you cannot see it when it's wet.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone have a a good tire cleaning product they know works? I already tried Armor All tire heavy duty foam but it didn't work work, even with a lot of scrubbing with a brush. My Bronco clearly sat in mud while it waited to be shipped, even the dealership couldn't get the tires completely clean. I would have posted a picture of the problem, but it's been raining all night and you cannot see it when it's wet.
I've used Chemical Guys Diablo wheel cleaner to good results, but any good brand should do. Chemical guys, Mother's, Black Magic. I never really liked Armor All stuff. It just never worked as well as others I've used.
I can't guarantee anything will get the mud stains out though. The dirt bike I used to own had red dirt stains on the frame that no amount of scrubbing could get out.

You could use tire shine to hide it as well, but that only works for so long. The other thing you could do is just rock that dirt and say it took it wheeling 😉.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I must need punishment for something I’ve done in my past. Merged onto the highway this morning behind a flatbed landscape truck. A tractor trailer passed him and made a cloud of dirt and rocks fly off his truck and just pummeled my bronco. I was well back from him but it didn’t matter. 6-7 rock chips later……. I guess I’m fortunate the windshield didn’t crack (yet anyway) but the hood has several chips in it now. By the time I thought about getting a pic of his truck, he exited and I was trapped in the left lane trying to avoid further damage. So F’ing pissed right now.

Sponsored

IThinkFreely

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 & X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been enjoying my puppy in the good weather. Anyone in 3/7 week not get theirs yet?

So, I love the 35" Nitto Grapplers. As many have said they are super quiet. With the lift, the truck is a bit of a climb for my kids so I'm waiting for a set of IAG EZ Steps that will bolt to the factory rock rail.

Took off the brake light post and added a ring in the spare. Looks sharp.

Popped off the Badlands badges and put on old school black Bronco script and changed out the Bronco badge on the back door for matte black.

She's a head turner around town.

Bestdayever

Base
First Name
- -Soupbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor.. Boss302..Edge Sport..Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
05/16/2022
I'm feelin' like the last rat on the ship!!! :mad: :mad:

Reservation 07/14/2020
Build 03/10/2022

I have seen on auction websites with VINs higher than mine being sold..:cry:

Shipped
Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle.
Ford Accessories
  • Order Confirmed 10/29/2021, Step 1 of 5 , Completed
    Order Confirmed10/29/2021
  • In Production 03/10/2022, Step 2 of 5 , Completed
    In Production03/10/2022
  • Built 03/10/2022, Step 3 of 5 , Completed
    Built03/10/2022
  • Shipped Step 4 of 5 , In Progress
    Shipped
  • Final Preparation TBD, Step 5 of 5
    Final Preparation
Vehicle Details
Ordered On 10/29/2021
Order Number 3580
VIN 1FMDE5CP7NLA89950
Delivery Details
Karl Ford
510 Factory Outlet Drive
Story City, IA, 50248

Last edited:

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
05/16/2022
I'm feelin' like the last rat on the ship!!! :mad: :mad:

Reservation 07/14/2020
Build 03/10/2022

I have seen on auction websites with VINs higher than mine being sold..:cry:

Shipped
Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle.
Ford Accessories
  • Order Confirmed 10/29/2021, Step 1 of 5 , Completed
    Order Confirmed10/29/2021
  • In Production 03/10/2022, Step 2 of 5 , Completed
    In Production03/10/2022
  • Built 03/10/2022, Step 3 of 5 , Completed
    Built03/10/2022
  • Shipped Step 4 of 5 , In Progress
    Shipped
  • Final Preparation TBD, Step 5 of 5
    Final Preparation
Vehicle Details
Ordered On 10/29/2021
Order Number 3580
VIN 1FMDE5CP7NLA89950
Delivery Details
Karl Ford
510 Factory Outlet Drive
Story City, IA, 50248
Congrats! Rail or Convoy? Convoy should be pretty quick, Rail will vary...

Bestdayever

Base
First Name
- -Soupbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor.. Boss302..Edge Sport..Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
It was shipped by rail after sitting at MAP for 5 weeks completed, sat in K.C. for 10days in a rail car and now is 2.5 weeks sitting in Omaha. With no transport trucks available.

Congrats! Rail or Convoy? Convoy should be pretty quick, Rail will vary...

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Try Simple Green. I got the tip from a manufacturer of Suspension parts for RAM trucks a number of years ago. Always cleaned mine after wheeling. Do it on cool tires, in the shade. spray good amount on tires, clean off with clean rag, or towel. May have to do bad areas twice with new rag. Once its dry it looks like a new tire, not shiny like tire brite stuff.

Sponsored

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was shipped by rail after sitting at MAP for 5 weeks completed, sat in K.C. for 10days in a rail car and now is 2.5 weeks sitting in Omaha. With no transport trucks available.
Oh wow, I know your pain. Mine sat for exactly 8 weeks at MAP after being produced on 3/15. Then the truck brokdown once it finally did ship, which tacked on another few days to the 3 hour drive from MAP to Cleveland. Anyway, hang on. Almost there. Been a blast since I picked it up Saturday. Sorry about your wait, that sucks!

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Try Simple Green. I got the tip from a manufacturer of Suspension parts for RAM trucks a number of years ago. Always cleaned mine after wheeling. Do it on cool tires, in the shade. spray good amount on tires, clean off with clean rag, or towel. May have to do bad areas twice with new rag. Once its dry it looks like a new tire, not shiny like tire brite stuff.
Thanks for the idea. I will try that.

Coach4088

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been enjoying my puppy in the good weather. Anyone in 3/7 week not get theirs yet?

So, I love the 35" Nitto Grapplers. As many have said they are super quiet. With the lift, the truck is a bit of a climb for my kids so I'm waiting for a set of IAG EZ Steps that will bolt to the factory rock rail.

Took off the brake light post and added a ring in the spare. Looks sharp.

Popped off the Badlands badges and put on old school black Bronco script and changed out the Bronco badge on the back door for matte black.

She's a head turner around town.
What did you use to line up your Bronco Script?

IThinkFreely

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 & X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Coach4088

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many miles you guys put on the first week Since delivery? Any exterior modifications done (lights, tints, etc..)? I have the bronco script emblems in matte bulk but I’m kind of digging the stickers now.
I put about 350 miles on it the first week. I got the windows tinted, ditch lights and light bar.

IMG_6395.jpg

IMG_6401.jpg
Sponsored