Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got the official email:

Ford Bronco đź›  3/7/22 Build Week 1645838824735
Sponsored

Deleted member 19285

Tracker populated for me today for the first time, holding at week of 3/7.

Dealer confirmed yesterday still shows week of 3/7 but no build day.
I have a feeling we’ll get our day late (as long as we don’t get bumped).

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yep just got bumped from Feb 28 to March 7.

DESCHA1N

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Regal TourX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Had a build date of 3/8. Now just got bumped to the week of 3/14. So close, and so far!

Sponsored

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep just got bumped from Feb 28 to March 7.
Damn just days away from your Prod week and a bump. Sorry to hear that. Welcome to 3/7. Hope this one sticks

drock0006

Black Diamond
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
do you think I can still change change the color of my bronco with a build date of 3/8/22?

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
do you think I can still change change the color of my bronco with a build date of 3/8/22?
No unfortunately at this stage you’re locked in. I wanted to drop my tow package but when you have a VIN, you cannot modify your order.

drock0006

Black Diamond
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No unfortunately at this stage you’re locked in. I wanted to drop my tow package but when you have a VIN, you cannot modify your order.
Thanks for the response. Wife talked me into going with cactus gray and unfortunately already regretting my decision haha. Be thankful you have your tow package though.

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the response. Wife talked me into going with cactus gray and unfortunately already regretting my decision haha. Be thankful you have your tow package though.
Yeah no prob. It’s a good color. Honestly they all have merit. They all seem to take on different characteristics depending on the lighting. You’ll like it once you’re rolling around in your bad ass bronco.

I’ve always had gray/silvers cars so my wife said please get something different. Went with Hot Pepper Red after they took away Rapid Red. It’s certainly going to be different and I replay it in my head (thinking I should have went with Carbon Gray :LOL:). But once I’m rolling around town it’s going to be great. Plus you can add some graphics and make it yours.(y)

Sponsored

drock0006

Black Diamond
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah no prob. It’s a good color. Honestly they all have merit. They all seem to take on different characteristics depending on the lighting. You’ll like it once you’re rolling around in your bad ass bronco.

I’ve always had gray/silvers cars so my wife said please get something different. Went with Hot Pepper Red after they took away Rapid Red. It’s certainly going to be different and I replay it in my head (thinking I should have went with Carbon Gray :LOL:). But once I’m rolling around town it’s going to be great. Plus you can add some graphics and make it yours.(y)
This is true I do plan to add some sort of graphics, just not exactly which ones yet. Yeah I was wanting to switch to either iconic sliver or carbonized gray myself🤣.
The hot pepper red has really grown on me, especially with the SAS black beauty ring wheels.👌🏼 Like you said once we’re riding around in our badass broncos we will be happy as can be

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
May the bronco gods start sending window stickers to all in this group soon…. Good luck everyone. Happy Monday!

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
May the bronco gods start sending window stickers to all in this group soon…. Good luck everyone. Happy Monday!
Hell yeah man! I already checked once for a sticker this morning. Gonna wear out my phone by the end of the week checking. The anticipation is palpable. Good luck yins!

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it just me or is the pizza tracker website not working this morning? How are we supposed to obsess about getting a Window Sticker this week without that? It just keeps going back to the page where you enter order number and VIN...

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is it just me or is the pizza tracker website not working this morning? How are we supposed to obsess about getting a Window Sticker this week without that? It just keeps going back to the page where you enter order number and VIN...
Its having the Monday Blues.....
Sponsored