Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My pizza tracker is showing Shipped now. But no date below the word Shipped next to the status bar. Back door and ordertrack app show no change - still built awaiting shipment. Anyone else seeing this?
F6753427-632A-4476-881F-076A99C0E15C.png
Check the reservation back door link. That will show ETA if shipped.

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My pizza tracker is showing Shipped now. But no date below the word Shipped next to the status bar. Back door and ordertrack app show no change - still built awaiting shipment. Anyone else seeing this?
F6753427-632A-4476-881F-076A99C0E15C.png
Ahhh, now I know why it’s called the pizza tracker. 🙄 Did you get the shipped email from Ford with the ETA? I know ford is usually way behind in sending up to date status reports

joelee12

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The ETA in the back door is still the same 4/18 - 4/24. That time frame has changed 7 times lol. Back door still doesn’t show shipped, just pizza tracker. No email either.

Update 851 PM EST - Ordertrack app has updated to In Transit but wondering if that’s just a pull from pizza tracker because it still says ASN and palsapp shows nothing new

Last edited:

Jeffal

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ETA changed to Apr 19-25 yesterday (from Apr 18-22). This morning I got my production line pic.

Ford Bronco đź›  3/7/22 Build Week BroncoProductionLine

Sponsored

22luxobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco đź›  3/7/22 Build Week BroncoProductionLine
Mine shows the same as well where it says shipped and no date. I used ford chat and they confirmed it was shipped and gave me the location it was at. The ford cs phone # doesn’t give you much info other than if it shipped and what the ETA in there system shows.

MadisonGarland

Outer Banks
First Name
Madison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If that was the case all of ours would have shipped long before later dates started getting theirs.

Besides when I first saw the similar tracking number it was at 160 went to like 297 and then back down to 176. Now it's back up to 223. You would think it would have shipped then.
Agreed! I am guessing yard congestion is the issue. Our dealership has been sent many broncos that were built after mine. Our ship window has been pushed back >10 times and we have called Ford numerous times. At this point I am guessing mine is sitting at the back of the lot and they aren’t organized enough to get to it when the carrier arrives!

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed! I am guessing yard congestion is the issue. Our dealership has been sent many broncos that were built after mine. Our ship window has been pushed back >10 times and we have called Ford numerous times. At this point I am guessing mine is sitting at the back of the lot and they aren’t organized enough to get to it when the carrier arrives!
I got a very similar theory from my dealership today and they have been very helpful in this agonizing process. They said they think that there was a dip in Convoy availability in mid march, and because of it there are a bunch of Broncos stuck at the back of the holding lot. I think a few of us are in this same boat. My dealership also said that they can see in their system when a Bronco is on a chip-hold, so they dont think my Bronco, or any Bronco which is showing as "Built" on the Ford websites are on chip holds. This was decent news, at least if they're right.

Sponsored

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a very similar theory from my dealership today and they have been very helpful in this agonizing process. They said they think that there was a dip in Convoy availability in mid march, and because of it there are a bunch of Broncos stuck at the back of the holding lot. I think a few of us are in this same boat. My dealership also said that they can see in their system when a Bronco is on a chip-hold, so they dont think my Bronco, or any Bronco which is showing as "Built" on the Ford websites are on chip holds. This was decent news, at least if they're right.
Did they mention whether they can see where at the plant it might be located? Like on a loading ramp or in a holding lot. Or can they only see its at MAP. My dealer said he sees it as located on a loading ramp which he said usually means it's about to be loaded to ship. Only that was a week and a half ago so I'm starting not to believe his BS.

Moose7

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover NAS D90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got our baby picture today, too. At first, when I saw title of the email, "Your Ford Bronco SUV just rolled off the assembly line", I laughed. I just thought, "You all told me that happened 5 weeks ago!".

IMG_3908.JPG

MoonKing

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do we think these ETA's on the backdoor link mean anything? All they do is consistently slide until it shows up. Mine just keeps sliding back a couple more days once it gets to the end of the time. mine is now 4/17-4/23. yesterday it was 4/15 - 4/21.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do we think these ETA's on the backdoor link mean anything? All they do is consistently slide until it shows up. Mine just keeps sliding back a couple more days once it gets to the end of the time. mine is now 4/17-4/23. yesterday it was 4/15 - 4/21.
Lol. Nope. My signature is proof enough of that to me.

MoonKing

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm just curious if there is actually reasoning behind what they move them to or if they bump because the original didn't happen. Like in my case it pushed forward 2 days, does that mean there is something that makes them think it will be delivered by saturday, or is it just pushing ahead 2 days so that it can doing it gain 2 days later.
Sponsored