Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey guys! Got my windshield recall notice in the mail yesterday. Anyone else?
Sponsored

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup... I got the windshield one and the child safety lock one. Now if only I can find the time to get it in and of course get the service manager to call me back.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have received nothing yet, although I know I’m included in the windshield recall. Not sure when I’ll get that done yet. They need to have a windshield in house before I’ll do it.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have received nothing yet, although I know I’m included in the windshield recall. Not sure when I’ll get that done yet. They need to have a windshield in house before I’ll do it.
It's the adhesive so they just remove and reinstall.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/7/22 Build Week Screenshot_20220722-140550_Chrome

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep. But, I’ve been told that sometimes they break the windshield trying to get them out. And like everything else- it could be a LONG wait to get a new one in.

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven't received the notice yet but no way am I taking it to them to leave for weeks. Waited too long to recieve it just to donate it back for who knows how long. We wear our seat belts in the bronco, so let it fall out of it wants to, mva or not.

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone need some Sasquatch Wheels? Not a scam, this is a link to my Craigslist's posting. Anyone know of a better way to sell these wheels?

view posting

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone need some Sasquatch Wheels? Not a scam, this is a link to my Craigslist's posting. Anyone know of a better way to sell these wheels?

view posting
$500 is an amazing price for what are supposedly forged wheels. Did you post an ad on in the for sale section of this forum?

I'd be willing to bet they would fit a Ranger as well. Might wanna make a post over there.

Got my recalls done. Then the dealer kept it another week (2 weeks total) to replace the steering wheel because of the untucked leather I kept catching my finger on. Paint has still not been fixed.

But loving the vehicle so far. Awesome to drive, comfortable, and the SYNC 4 is way ahead of my GM system. The base sound system leaves a lot to be desired, might change that. All is good.

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$500 is an amazing price for what are supposedly forged wheels. Did you post an ad on in the for sale section of this forum?

I'd be willing to bet they would fit a Ranger as well. Might wanna make a post over there.

Got my recalls done. Then the dealer kept it another week (2 weeks total) to replace the steering wheel because of the untucked leather I kept catching my finger on. Paint has still not been fixed.

But loving the vehicle so far. Awesome to drive, comfortable, and the SYNC 4 is way ahead of my GM system. The base sound system leaves a lot to be desired, might change that. All is good.
I did not post there, but thank you for the advice. I also got my recalls done and my dealership proceeded to 1) lose one of my key fobs. And then when I went in to have the new wheels mounted and balanced, they 2) scratched one of the new wheels and it will require a paint job to fix. At that point I couldn't even get mad, they felt pretty bad and are paying for everything 100%, including the mount and balance being free. Here are the new wheels.
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/7/22 Build Week IMG_0152
Sponsored