Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Jetta TDI, 2016 F350 4WD Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven't even gotten on a train car yet. The one it's supposed to go on had been sitting in Decatur Il for the last couple of days and hasn't been to Michigan yet.
Everybody’s got delays it seems. UP was supposed to run a steam tour out west with its giant steam engine but they postponed it due to system congestion.
Sponsored

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everybody’s got delays it seems. UP was supposed to run a steam tour out west with its giant steam engine but they postponed it due to system congestion.
Crazy. Rail delays, convoy delays, plant delays but the line keeps cranking out more Broncos. While it's frustrating to know my Bronco has been ready-to-ship for 3 weeks, I'm glad to see more and more January builds getting delivered.

Hope the EDDs hold for the 4/11 group and we all have our Broncos in time for Memorial Day weekend!

KingOfSavages

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, on the bright side, OrderTrack is now down to 215 similar vehicles "awaiting shipment." :LOL:

Jenkins_Auto_Image

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 1500, 2006 Acura TL, 2022 Bronco soon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Crazy. Rail delays, convoy delays, plant delays but the line keeps cranking out more Broncos. While it's frustrating to know my Bronco has been ready-to-ship for 3 weeks, I'm glad to see more and more January builds getting delivered.

Hope the EDDs hold for the 4/11 group and we all have our Broncos in time for Memorial Day weekend!
Dont look over at the 5/2 page unless you want to be in a bad mood. No delays over there 😡

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dont look over at the 5/2 page unless you want to be in a bad mood. No delays over there 😡
Oh, don't think I didn't notice. Even 4/18 convoys are moving. It's typically Ford. Because of delays, our units were parked to the side and will be worked in when convenient as not to impact the line. It sucks but it's been Ford's approach all along...starting with constraints, then tops, then chips, etc. Isolate the problem and keep the line moving. Address the isolated problem units with a separate priority.

Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

My bronco built January 16 and Its still on chip hold ☠

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh, don't think I didn't notice. Even 4/18 convoys are moving. It's typically Ford. Because of delays, our units were parked to the side and will be worked in when convenient as not to impact the line. It sucks but it's been Ford's approach all along...starting with constraints, then tops, then chips, etc. Isolate the problem and keep the line moving. Address the isolated problem units with a separate priority.
Coming from the 4/18 group, you’re wrong. All of the group has been on hold except for about 5 orders that shipped. We found most if not all affected have the high or Lux package which aligned with all your 4/15 blends that don’t have built emails either. 696 orders on hold on order track.

jeffersonvandyke

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger, Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Henry Ford= rolling over in his grave.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Coming from the 4/18 group, you’re wrong. All of the group has been on hold except for about 5 orders that shipped. We found most if not all affected have the high or Lux package which aligned with all your 4/15 blends that don’t have built emails either. 696 orders on hold on order track.
Totally agree that those stuck in 'Plant Hold' are in a sucky situation. That's been going on since before 3/21 and we (4/11) have our share of builds in this state. The number is growing (as is the frustration). We can only hope that Ford meets their estimates. In 4/11 they are claiming a 5/13 resolution to the plant-holds. Not sure what they've told the 4/18 group.

I should have been more clear -- it seems that some of those who made it to 'Awaiting Shipment' were able to get their Broncos via convoy, while the 4/11 builds relying on convoy are parked as 'delayed' until mid-May.

Sponsored

Fortysomethingsci

Outer Banks
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
SO! Over in my Bronco 6th Gen FB group, there was a dude who was working at the Ford plant and was able to look specifically at what was holding up a few people's specific Bronco's if they gave him their VIN numbers (I did not give mine, I didn't want to inundate him)- but a few were on hold just like some of ours are... here are a few responses from him:

-headlamps need to be verified, wind noise in your A pillar. Air temp sensor needs to be verified.

-air temp sensor and air noise in the a pillar

-headlamps need to be replaced, and it seems you also need an air sensor verified

He also said that they will be doing nothing but repairs the first 3 weeks in July.

So for whatever its worth....

Jenkins_Auto_Image

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 1500, 2006 Acura TL, 2022 Bronco soon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

SO! Over in my Bronco 6th Gen FB group, there was a dude who was working at the Ford plant and was able to look specifically at what was holding up a few people's specific Bronco's if they gave him their VIN numbers (I did not give mine, I didn't want to inundate him)- but a few were on hold just like some of ours are... here are a few responses from him:

-headlamps need to be verified, wind noise in your A pillar. Air temp sensor needs to be verified.

-air temp sensor and air noise in the a pillar

-headlamps need to be replaced, and it seems you also need an air sensor verified

He also said that they will be doing nothing but repairs the first 3 weeks in July.

So for whatever its worth....
That doesn't make me feel better, but it does make perfect sense. Mix covid quality with a first run vehicle, and im sure there will be little issues like that. Though id rather have it in my garage until my dealer can take care of it 😂

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs