First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT (Bagged and Boosted) x 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Introducing Yeti! Future Ford of Roseville and Tyler Swedensky were a pleasure to do business with! In and out within an hour. Definitely worth the wait. Now it's time to start the build on my YouTube!

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/11/22 Build Week Group IMG_4813.JPG
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/11/22 Build Week Group IMG_4825.JPG
Sponsored

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

jjack50

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Jetta TDI, 2016 F350 4WD Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks sharp with the roof rack. Nice...
Thanks! Added that at re-order time because I got back the cost I'd originally paid for the roof insulation before it became a no cost add on.

jjack50

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Jetta TDI, 2016 F350 4WD Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For those that have dealer's trying to do price increase, watch this:

Protection on Price Increase

I am on the way to dealer now, so I will see what happens with mine. I'll update and let you know how it goes.
I had to show my dealer the on line documents from the Ford site about price protection and explain to them how it worked. One issue was the bumper change with the model year for the Black Diamond. I had to explain that the extra cost for the modular bumper was built into the amount for the 21-22 model year changeover. It all worked out because they were willing to do the digging they needed to do in the Ford systems and with the Ford reps to make the deal work as it was supposed to.

NorthCoast

Outer Banks
First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Freedom Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Keep us updated.
So I called for the first time instead of doing chat ... the rep said still on plant hold and confirmed it is due to chips.. guess that wasn't the answer I was hoping for! Eta is 5/29 but I'm putting no stock in that ... dang it!

Sponsored

Longhorn Fan

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I called for the first time instead of doing chat ... the rep said still on plant hold and confirmed it is due to chips.. guess that wasn't the answer I was hoping for! Eta is 5/29 but I'm putting no stock in that ... dang it!
Ditto - the eta date is BS and still in plant hold purgatory

Jaybro23

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Guess I should not have called to check.
  • Last week was on plant hold not microchip related ETA of May 23 - 29.
  • TODAY they are saying on microchip hold and NO ETA is available…
This stinks…. At least before there was a bit of hope, now, nothing!!

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Order Track is showing the sign of the beast, 666. Not a good Friday at all.

Still stuck in Production Hold with the same fake ETA of 5/29.

Last edited:

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called because of all the non-updates on here today and I am still in production and on plant hold. The woman this morning got my hopes up for nothing.

NorthCoast

Outer Banks
First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Freedom Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still stuck in Production Hold with the same fake ETA of 5/29.
My favorite ETA memory is when Chat told me on 5/16 that my ETA was 5/13 ... I was like yeah you do realize that was 3 days ago right?

Sponsored

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's finally over. Thanks to all for the support for my sanity.

And to follow up on the price change with the dealer. I went in armed with the information I have found here and a few other places.

My original MSRP was $57900 and with the new Ford pricing it went up just under $2000. So I brought up the price protection and the sales rep said "Oh, Ford will flag it in the system and send you a check, I think".
So he wasn't clear and basically left it on the hands of finance manager. I brought out my original order form with original price and explained that the price is protected on the day the order was entered into the system. Didn't matter of it was price, interstate rate, or rebates. He said he had never heard that. So I was in his office and he called the head of their accounting department off site. And sure enough, she said I was right.

So they had to redo documents and put a check request for what my credit union sent in for the over the original order form.

That might not make sense but I got the price from the original order and got to drive 6+ hours home in the Bronco.

So stay diligent when dealing with dealers on the price increase. Know a little something going in and it could save you a couple thousand.

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/11/22 Build Week Group 20220520_233441

WilPower

Badlands
First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 4dr 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I too spoke with someone on the phone yesterday and was informed dealer ETA is 5/29 as well. Today I chat with someone who told me I had a production hold due to chips. :(

ReneeC

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion TC, Harley Iron 883, Kawasaki Ninja
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I too spoke with someone on the phone yesterday and was informed dealer ETA is 5/29 as well. Today I chat with someone who told me I had a production hold due to chips. :(
I would take that lightly. I was also told that by someone on chat a couple of weeks ago and every chat since swears there isn't a chip hold on my Bronco. My latest was I am on hold for a quality check.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I texted some with my dealer this morning and she said they got 2 Broncos in this week for the first time in several weeks. She said they were both dirt mountain ones that were built back in Jan which one was hers so I was happy for her. She said counting mine they are only waiting on 4 that are built. So hopefully soon. She also said this about shipping in general:

shipping lately has been very SLOW. fuel prices went up and drivers arent getting paid anymore so a lot of them have been dropping their loads and not working. so it creates a huge domino effect and then it all goes to heck lol