First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well looks like I have to reapply for my auto loan since it expires on Friday and no chance this vehicle is showing up by then.

It's my fault for jumping the gun by getting a loan for a vehicle before it was delivered but I was told back in April it was getting built and my last Bronco I ordered (and was subsequently screwed out of by the worst dealership I have ever interacted with in my life) showed up within 10 days of the blend date ... soooooo now I need to reapply again... and rates have gone up. Going to be like another $30-40 a month I estimate ... I applied for the loan back in April like a dummy because I didn't want to find myself in another situation of having to rely on a dealership to get me financing like what happened last time and then getting hit with some laughably high interest rate offer even though my credit is excellent. I could post an entire story about my last dealership experience (and I hear constant commercials on the radio by them how they will not charge over MSRP ... bull ... they just hide it in the numbers that they won't even show you.. heck they wouldnt even show me the Bronco that I ordered until we talked numbers ... could have something to do with the girl I saw driving an identical one off the lot as I was pulling up to get mine). This sucks... could have been driving a Bronco since November and here I am waiting for this 2nd one to show up and now running out of time with rising interest rates . . sorry for the whiny rant but my wife and friends are sick of me talking about this Bronco...
You can complain to us. We probably all have people in our lives that no longer want to listen to us!
Sponsored

NorthCoast

Outer Banks
First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Freedom Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

chat told me today to expect my truck 4/23/2022.. Human or a BOT?????? GEEZ. Worthless time spent.
LMAO! Same thing happened to me last week ... was told on 5/16 that I could expect it on 5/13!

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's finally over. Thanks to all for the support for my sanity.

And to follow up on the price change with the dealer. I went in armed with the information I have found here and a few other places.

My original MSRP was $57900 and with the new Ford pricing it went up just under $2000. So I brought up the price protection and the sales rep said "Oh, Ford will flag it in the system and send you a check, I think".
So he wasn't clear and basically left it on the hands of finance manager. I brought out my original order form with original price and explained that the price is protected on the day the order was entered into the system. Didn't matter of it was price, interstate rate, or rebates. He said he had never heard that. So I was in his office and he called the head of their accounting department off site. And sure enough, she said I was right.

So they had to redo documents and put a check request for what my credit union sent in for the over the original order form.

That might not make sense but I got the price from the original order and got to drive 6+ hours home in the Bronco.

So stay diligent when dealing with dealers on the price increase. Know a little something going in and it could save you a couple thousand.

20220520_233441.jpg
With my first Bronco I had a very similar experience. I went in to get my Buyer’s order for my Credit Union and they updated it with the 22.5 price increase of $1750 over my original buyer’s order.

I printed out the Ford statement explaining that I ordered prior to March of 22’ I was supposed to be price protected. The sales manger was rude and simply said “ I can’t sell that vehicle at that price.” I get annoyed and she doesn’t even read the statement I have pulled up on my phone. She kept repeating there’s no certificate attached to my account and I re-iterated several times that I didn’t qualify for that price protection, but I do qualify for the “retail price protection” and that doesn’t have a certificate.

I then call ford on speaker phone and the representative doesn’t know what I’m talking about 🤦‍♂️ I said it’s on your website, and she proceeds to verify with her manager that, yes… I was correct. She told the sales manager to call the dealer rep.

A few days later my Bronco showed up and they ended up honoring my original msrp but added an hour of stress during the last leg of my journey.

A week later Bronco #2 (which I recently sold to another awesome forum member who flew across country to get it) show’s up and my sales rep explains the price protection to me and I’m in and out with no hassle and the whole experience was 10 times better throughout my 9 month wait. Shout out to Mullinax Ford.

You were spot on calling for diligence in dealing with some of these dealers and glad you got your rig. Looks awesome!

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With my first Bronco I had a very similar experience. I went in to get my Buyer’s order for my Credit Union and they updated it with the 22.5 price increase of $1750 over my original buyer’s order.

I printed out the Ford statement explaining that I ordered prior to March of 22’ I was supposed to be price protected. The sales manger was rude and simply said “ I can’t sell that vehicle at that price.” I get annoyed and she doesn’t even read the statement I have pulled up on my phone. She kept repeating there’s no certificate attached to my account and I re-iterated several times that I didn’t qualify for that price protection, but I do qualify for the “retail price protection” and that doesn’t have a certificate.

I then call ford on speaker phone and the representative doesn’t know what I’m talking about 🤦‍♂️ I said it’s on your website, and she proceeds to verify with her manager that, yes… I was correct. She told the sales manager to call the dealer rep.

A few days later my Bronco showed up and they ended up honoring my original msrp but added an hour of stress during the last leg of my journey.

A week later Bronco #2 (which I recently sold to another awesome forum member who flew across country to get it) show’s up and my sales rep explains the price protection to me and I’m in and out with no hassle and the whole experience was 10 times better throughout my 9 month wait. Shout out to Mullinax Ford.

You were spot on calling for diligence in dealing with some of these dealers and glad you got your rig. Looks awesome!
Just a damn shame anyone has to go through any of that. I guess they hope people will be so excited about it that they will overlook it and they can slide that extra cash in their pockets.

Sponsored

jjack50

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Jetta TDI, 2016 F350 4WD Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just a damn shame anyone has to go through any of that. I guess they hope people will be so excited about it that they will overlook it and they can slide that extra cash in their pockets.
My dealer wanted to abide by Ford‘s commitment but they just needed to know how to apply it on their books.

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly the vibe I got. But I wasn’t budging so I think they gave in and said “we’ll try and get the next one” :rolleyes:

KingOfSavages

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer wanted to abide by Ford‘s commitment but they just needed to know how to apply it on their books.
Mine just told me, "You'll be reimbursed the difference in the next 45-60 days." I don't know if they will or not, (my salesman has gone above and beyond with everything so far) but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BDE051FA-A032-4884-8063-3FC0C5F445A0.jpeg

It’s HOME! Welcome the Blue Bucker!
Congrats! Looks like I won't be the only one in NH with a blue 2 door. My OBX is built, but is still somewhere in the ether.

Sponsored

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No Built email for me. Tracker has been froze to In Production 4/19 and has never changed. Meanwhile the same build keep getting shipped and delivered in subsequent built weeks. :mad:

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No Built email for me. Tracker has been froze to In Production 4/19 and has never changed. Meanwhile the same build keep getting shipped and delivered in subsequent built weeks. :mad:
Solidarity 😭

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many of us got the "Built" email, but still waiting on shipping??? I have been in the waiting to ship status for over 30 days now.
Same here. I got my built email on 4/14 so it will be 6 weeks for me tomorrow. The last ETA i was told by chat was for tomorrow. I haven't seen any changes at all on the trackers so I am highly doubtful that will happen now. The main thing that sucks is that interest rates are climbing and my credit union wouldn't let me lock into a rate for an auto loan so I'm afraid to ask what it is now.

ReneeC

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion TC, Harley Iron 883, Kawasaki Ninja
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same, ugh. Got the "in production" email on 4/8 and been there ever since.

ReneeC

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion TC, Harley Iron 883, Kawasaki Ninja
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who was it a few weeks ago that said something along the lines of, "might as well shoot for 700 in same status in order track"
Yeah, we are close :( Really close.
Sponsored