First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good morning all. Checked the Ford Pass app and mine is still sitting at the Port of Tacoma. No way it will be here by 7/8 July. Tracking has not updated to a new date yet.
Sponsored

Sewie

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 22 Bronco BL Sas 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received the ETA bump email from Ford. First peep since my Built email in mid-April. Now showing 7/5 - 7/11. Considering today we're already in the window and it is not yet showing rail info, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm not sure if I should or can laugh at this point......
Screenshot_20220705-205502_Email.jpg
Screenshot_20220705-205450_Chrome.jpg

This being first update since 4/18

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just received the ETA bump email from Ford. First peep since my Built email in mid-April. Now showing 7/5 - 7/11. Considering today we're already in the window and it is not yet showing rail info, I'm not getting my hopes up.
Received an email tonight as well for the same EDD. First communication since the ‘built’ email.
Can no longer see any updates on the Ford Pass since the Bronco went in to deep sleep mode a couple weeks back.

Fortysomethingsci

Outer Banks
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is funny. Ford must have made a mass “update” email with these bogus updated EDDs (yep, got one too) to try to appease the masses….(I want to believe I’ll see my Bronco this week, but we’re in the middle of the “new” EDD range, and I can’t see it here…) as we have been complaining of radio silence. No Ford, we’ve been complaining because we just want the dang vehicle.

Sponsored

Ghiaguy0

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 f150 Powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Base
just got the the same email update. wait and see

cjs9473

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I didn’t get the email. Not surprised.

Fortysomethingsci

Outer Banks
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well. Any miniscule amount of hope I was holding onto was dashed. I forwarded the updated EDD email from Ford to my dealer, and he came back quickly and said- I would just ignore any email from them. Now he didn't say it in so many words (i.e., there's not chance in H E double hockey sticks that its coming this week- may have been easier if he just said that) but I got the gist..... sigh... I kind of feel like the awaiting shipment purgatory is almost worse than the in production purgatory... cuz you know its ready... its so close you can taste it. And you keep getting these EDDs that just come and go... getting ones hopes up and dashed.... I'm so wordy today... I have so many feelings and crap. haha....:LOL:

cjs9473

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well. Any miniscule amount of hope I was holding onto was dashed. I forwarded the updated EDD email from Ford to my dealer, and he came back quickly and said- I would just ignore any email from them. Now he didn't say it in so many words (i.e., there's not chance in H E double hockey sticks that its coming this week- may have been easier if he just said that) but I got the gist..... sigh... I kind of feel like the awaiting shipment purgatory is almost worse than the in production purgatory... cuz you know its ready... its so close you can taste it. And you keep getting these EDDs that just come and go... getting ones hopes up and dashed.... I'm so wordy today... I have so many feelings and crap. haha....:LOL:
I totally get what you are saying. I still have not gotten the email so now that has me worried that my date is going to be changed again or something.

ReneeC

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion TC, Harley Iron 883, Kawasaki Ninja
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not sure if I should or can laugh at this point......
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/11/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220705-205450_Chrome
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/11/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220705-205450_Chrome

This being first update since 4/18
I got the same one lol.

Sponsored

Jaybro23

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn’t get the email. Not surprised.
Same for me. Still supposedly is to arrive by tomorrow July 7 based on previous build email a few weeks ago. still a slight chance if it ships and arrives on the same day being only a couple of hours away. Yes I am trying to look at that half FULL glass (of beer)…. Good luck everyone…

ItsMyWifesBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F350, 2000 Wrangler, 1990 Volvo 240
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I never filled out the spreadsheet on here, but my wife's OB was this build week. She got hers on Tuesday last week and then we got the mods done on Friday. She's pretty happy with it now that she finally got it. The Oracle letters in the grill look great too.

Tera Bronco Lights.jpg

Tera Bronco.jpg

cjs9473

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I looked on my dealer's website and there is a Bronco with my VIN listed as being in stock but when you click on it the pictures have "not in stock, in transit or currently on order". I know that I have read that dealers will put them on their website even though they are special orders. I haven't gotten a call yet, but I texted my sales rep to see if it has actually been delivered. I would think that if it's on their website it's at least on it's way. I am starting to get excited! There are a ton of pictures - I wonder if it is my actual vehicle or if they are stock photos.
Sponsored