Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion TC, Harley Iron 883, Kawasaki Ninja
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The awaiting shipment number has been going up
I looked on my dealer's website and there is a Bronco with my VIN listed as being in stock but when you click on it the pictures have "not in stock, in transit or currently on order". I know that I have read that dealers will put them on their website even though they are special orders. I haven't gotten a call yet, but I texted my sales rep to see if it has actually been delivered. I would think that if it's on their website it's at least on it's way. I am starting to get excited! There are a ton of pictures - I wonder if it is my actual vehicle or if they are stock photos.
I came across this many times when I was still kind of looking while I was waiting for my order. I wish my dealer had this happen now that my order is so close, lol. My dealer has someone assigned to this specifically. A person to make sure ordered vehicles are taken off the site before they get 1000 calls about them. For me, this is a good sign that they aren't trying to sell out from under us, but I'd like to see what you just saw for sure. I would think that means it is IN transit. I was told that once they are in transit they appear on the dealer's website. Some dealers decide to remove them immediately, some like to leave them on there but do what your dealer did by making it known that it's not for sale, and then there are those that pretend they are for sale to get you to come in and "talk"........Good luck!! I hope it's on the way!
Sponsored

cjs9473

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The awaiting shipment number has been going up

I came across this many times when I was still kind of looking while I was waiting for my order. I wish my dealer had this happen now that my order is so close, lol. My dealer has someone assigned to this specifically. A person to make sure ordered vehicles are taken off the site before they get 1000 calls about them. For me, this is a good sign that they aren't trying to sell out from under us, but I'd like to see what you just saw for sure. I would think that means it is IN transit. I was told that once they are in transit they appear on the dealer's website. Some dealers decide to remove them immediately, some like to leave them on there but do what your dealer did by making it known that it's not for sale, and then there are those that pretend they are for sale to get you to come in and "talk"........Good luck!! I hope it's on the way!
Thanks! I really trust my sales rep so I donā€™t think they would sell it. I havenā€™t heard back from him but thatā€™s not unusual, lol! I have not had any change in my built status yet and have not gotten a shipped email from Ford. So maybe a lot of us will have them just show up without any notification. I just canā€™t wait to hear the words that itā€™s ready to be picked up!

ReneeC

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion TC, Harley Iron 883, Kawasaki Ninja
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! I really trust my sales rep so I donā€™t think they would sell it. I havenā€™t heard back from him but thatā€™s not unusual, lol! I have not had any change in my built status yet and have not gotten a shipped email from Ford. So maybe a lot of us will have them just show up without any notification. I just canā€™t wait to hear the words that itā€™s ready to be picked up!
I hear ya! I can't wait either. Knowing it is this close is terrible, lol. I thought production purgatory was bad :)

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Salesperson called to let me know my Bronco was on the ship and would be at the port on Sunday. Said it could be at the dealership next week and ready to pick up. Going to wait until weekend after next to book my flight to pick it up. They have 42 vehicles coming in and I want to ensure it is ready when I fly down to pick it up. So 2 more weeks to go before I finally take delivery.

Sponsored

WilPower

Badlands
First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 4dr 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure if I should or can laugh at this point......
This being first update since 4/18
I'm not even getting any email updates regarding shipping or EDD. All I am seeing is Ford just keeps pushing my EDD date as I approach closer. This month alone has changed 3x from 7/8 to 7/11 and just now to 7/14. I feel like the proverbial rabbit chasing that carrot on a stick šŸ˜ 

Ford Bronco šŸ›  4/11/22 Build Week Group 1657351641759

Fortysomethingsci

Outer Banks
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm not even getting any email updates regarding shipping or EDD. All I am seeing is Ford just keeps pushing my EDD date as I approach closer. This month alone has changed 3x from 7/8 to 7/11 and just now to 7/14. I feel like the proverbial rabbit chasing that carrot on a stick šŸ˜ 

Ford Bronco šŸ›  4/11/22 Build Week Group 1657351641759
Am now on our 3rd EDD range now that the second one expired yesterday. Donā€™t know what the new one is yet - will need to chat/ call on Monday for it. They keep jumping by a month each time- hoping the next one is sooner than August thoughā€¦..(and that we ACTUALLY get it).

cjs9473

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Called the dealership (turns out my sales rep is on vacation) to inquire about my Bronco showing up on their website. It has not been delivered there yet and the ETA is 7/14. I am still hoping that the fact it is on their website means that it will be delivered soon! I hope those of you still waiting get some good news this week.

Flyxaos

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1st Gen Bronco and other Fords... hah
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Called the dealership (turns out my sales rep is on vacation) to inquire about my Bronco showing up on their website. It has not been delivered there yet and the ETA is 7/14. I am still hoping that the fact it is on their website means that it will be delivered soon! I hope those of you still waiting get some good news this week.
If you want my thoughts on it showing up on their website...

Mine showed the same as yours 6 weeks ago. Pictures by the train and everything. My dealer said those are stock pictures, not mine, although all of the options looked correct. And that it is Ford that put it on the dealers website, not them. They may have control to remove it, but they don't put it there. I don't have my Bronco yet either so it seems to have nothing to do with whether it is shipped or not.

cjs9473

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you want my thoughts on it showing up on their website...

Mine showed the same as yours 6 weeks ago. Pictures by the train and everything. My dealer said those are stock pictures, not mine, although all of the options looked correct. And that it is Ford that put it on the dealers website, not them. They may have control to remove it, but they don't put it there. I don't have my Bronco yet either so it seems to have nothing to do with whether it is shipped or not.
Well thatā€™s a bummer. All I can do is hope that I get lucky enough for it to ship soon. I figured the photos were stock photos but itā€™s still exciting to see what to expect.

Sponsored

cjs9473

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Woke up to my shipped email!
Ford Bronco šŸ›  4/11/22 Build Week Group 15BC7C40-B0AC-400A-97DA-ED776CBB182F

Ordertrack says in transit but Ford tracker still says Built. I hope the rest of you still waiting get good news also!

cjs9473

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just checked the Ford tracker to see if it updated, and it looks like mine was delivered. Hopefully this will also be the week for everyone else who is waiting!

Ford Bronco šŸ›  4/11/22 Build Week Group 1657548712784

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just checked the Ford tracker to see if it updated, and it looks like mine was delivered. Hopefully this will also be the week for everyone else who is waiting!

Ford Bronco šŸ›  4/11/22 Build Week Group 00B38412-F6DA-412B-B21E-ABD92AAB172C
Lucky!!!! They probably took that beauty across rt. 80 just to pass up my dealership without my beauty.
Sponsored