Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My understanding from Chat is that those of us on the "Plant Hold" are anticipated to move off the hold and awaiting shipping on 5/13. Not arrive at your dealer on 5/13. I have received a few different answers from Chat, but now a few times they have confirmed the 5/13 date when I move within the Factory...Assuming the date sticks.
Sponsored

NorthCoast

Outer Banks
First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Freedom Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My understanding from Chat is that those of us on the "Plant Hold" are anticipated to move off the hold and awaiting shipping on 5/13. Not arrive at your dealer on 5/13. I have received a few different answers from Chat, but now a few times they have confirmed the 5/13 date when I move within the Factory...Assuming the date sticks.
There's so much conflicting info it's crazy... I'm interpreting "The estimated time of delivery is reflecting as May 13, 2022" as i was just told by them means physically at my dealership on that date but I've also been told by previous "agents" that it will be shipped by the 13th. I'm beginning to think there may actually be a language barrier with some of the agents which is making interpreting their responses tricky...

Last edited:

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just chatted with CS and I am also told it will be to the dealer by the 13th. Not sure I believe it...... time will tell if they get their asses in gear next week and there is a push to get them out. Fingers crossed.
chat told me that mine would be delivered 5/12. I'm going to get it today.... i think ford sometimes tries to overestimate to exceed expectation... if thats possible...

Indy Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
chat told me that mine would be delivered 5/12. I'm going to get it today.... i think ford sometimes tries to overestimate to exceed expectation... if thats possible...
What I'm learning is that any ETA derived from chat, customer service, tracker app, pizza tracker, backdoor tracker, and palsapp...mean absolutely squadoosh.

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just chatted with CS and I am also told it will be to the dealer by the 13th. Not sure I believe it...... time will tell if they get their asses in gear next week and there is a push to get them out. Fingers crossed.
I was told the 5th and it's still sitting in rail yard in Michigan still not loaded.

Gave me a date of the 11th but said that is just an estimate. I hope you get it but just be prepared.

Sponsored

CBNORRIS

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is there anyone on here that can help me figure out where a railcar is? Norfolk Southern says no tracing available. CHAT says it was shipped but then on a rail delay but no location since it left MAP on the 27th. (If it really shipped)

Fortysomethingsci

Outer Banks
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe May 13 will be a magical day where fairy dust will be used to zap all the Broncos to all their respective dealerships for us all to pick up... haha... I find it hard to believe that the 650+ vehicles that are all in production purgatory like mine will magically ship (or arrive depending on who you talk to) by May 13th...heh.... I'm just hoping my tracker moves by then? Its the small things....

dannyjoerh

Big Bend
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Those of you that have been built and/or shipped already did your PCM modules upload? I'm starting to wonder if this is a chip hold even though they swear it's not. I don't seem to have any PCM modules uploaded and I thought it was normal until someone mentioned their's uploading on Facebook.

Screenshot_20220506-084353_Samsung Internet.jpg
I went back and ran my 2021 Explorer which I already sold to make room in the garage for the Bronco, and the PCM modules were not populated on there either.

ReneeC

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion TC, Harley Iron 883, Kawasaki Ninja
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went back and ran my 2021 Explorer which I already sold to make room in the garage for the Bronco, and the PCM modules were not populated on there either.
Interesting, thanks! Hope your wait isn't much longer.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Another day another sticker update. 5 days in a row it's changed. Still nothing on pizza tracker or ordertrack.app. I am camping this weekend so probably won't hit up chat until Monday but we are now in the infamous 5/7-5/13 window so hopefully someone sees movement soon.

Sponsored

becksthebaker

Badlands
First Name
Becca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

underpromise overdeliver

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7 months later she arrived unscathed! Got there Wednesday and just picked up yesterday.

I Hardly got any sleep last night. So stoked on it!

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/11/22 Build Week Group D2AAB8FD-7859-4E5E-9A99-6294F5366090

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/11/22 Build Week Group 86644622-3D05-4F7A-9845-B232C36C6225

Best of luck to everyone pending delivery. Y‘all won’t regret the wait.

Last edited:

NorthCoast

Outer Banks
First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Freedom Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I find it hard to believe that the 650+ vehicles that are all in production purgatory like mine will magically ship (or arrive depending on who you talk to) by May 13th...
The sad thing about this is that Ford is the world's 4th largest auto manufacturer... a $257 billion dollar company that produces about 4,000,000 vehicles a year ... they shouldnt have an issue shipping 650+ vehicles over the next week ... or for that matter the next hour and a half ... but yet here we are and here we wait! They made more money in the time it took for me to type this than it probably cost them them to build 12 Broncos...

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know my situation is not unique but there are lots of Broncos being delivered everyday and with that said I am happy so far with what I got. I have a base model so outside of it being a 2dr there were no other constraints. Ordered 11/2021 and delivered 5/2022 almost a 6 month process.
Since it is a base I also wasn't expecting any production snafus either. It's been raining here for 2 days straight and I've only put 70 miles on it but so far no roof leaks or any other issues although Ford could have insulated it better since you can hear engine and exhaust noises in the cabin but then again it's supposed to be purpose built vehicle. I haven't been able to give it the once over yet since it's raining here in jersey but tomorrow is supposed to be better.
I'll be trolling the forum now as an observer instead of looking for answers and look forward to the rest of you getting your Bronco's

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This morning the ordertrack.app updated my Bronco to "In Transit" and the Ford site says it was shipped! My estimated ship date was 5/9-5/15, so I'm a little bit ahead of the estimated schedule. I love progress!
Sponsored