Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Somebody denied my request to activate Ford pass this morning. First but if action since build email on 4/18. Ironically, most likely the most accurate communication from Ford that I’ve had. Lol
Had the same thing happen to me yesterday, so I submitted activation request again.
Sponsored

CBNORRIS

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How will I know when my Bronco has been picked up by the truck at the rail yard? Or will I? It has been in New Bohemia, VA since Sunday. (according to CHAT, no rail tracing has been available the whole trip)

codylhutson27

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How will I know when my Bronco has been picked up by the truck at the rail yard? Or will I? It has been in New Bohemia, VA since Sunday. (according to CHAT, no rail tracing has been available the whole trip)
Unless the person on the other end of the chat or your contact at the dealership has the carrier info, there’s no tracking site that can provide it that’s available to us from what I gather.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is the first Tuesday in 4 weeks that my EDD didn't move out, usually at 7 p.m. EDT.

I guess that's good news. Though the last move pushed my EDD far enough into the future that they can wait and get me next Tuesday.

Sponsored

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Parked next to me at a restaurant tonight. Hurry the F up Ford. I want my ride and to enjoy this weather!

PXL_20220510_231723144.jpg

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is the first Tuesday in 4 weeks that my EDD didn't move out, usually at 7 p.m. EDT.

I guess that's good news. Though the last move pushed my EDD far enough into the future that they can wait and get me next Tuesday.
Take whatever nuggets you can get!

jjack50

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Jetta TDI, 2016 F350 4WD Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My EDD moved to 5/10 - 5/16. I know where it is now. It’s waiting for a truck ride of 70 miles or so.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The order tracker app will change status under the shipping info when it gets picked, paired, and then delivered. I also have a way to check pals app by vin to see if there is any update on your status, don't mind checking.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is New Bohemia where the depot yard is for distribution in your area @CBNORRIS ?

Sponsored

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Small update today. After the order tracker app indicated the status changed to shipped on Saturday, I got the official Ford Email that it shipped yesterday. The Ford Email said it would arrive between 5/9 and 5/15. However, the order tracker app says shipping is still pending.

Assuming the average wait time indicated by the order tracker is correct, I won’t expect my Bronco any earlier than May 24th.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I changed the spreadsheet header to microchip/plant hold so anyone that is still stuck in production, please update. I'm curious to see how many of us there are, and if anyone comes off this week.

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Checked my rail car information today and it's scanned in Wentzville MO. The final destination on rail before truck pickup and it's 1.5 hour ride to the dealer. I've read that part take anywhere from 2 days to 7 weeks. Here's hoping for a record setting pace of 1 day.

Update: Tracking now says 'Notification of Ground Only' May 11th @ 745AM

Last edited:

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not good things going on in the 4/4 group today. Lots of people being pushed to END OF JUNE ETA for moving to awaiting shipping. I have not reached out to chat but guess I will now.
Sponsored