CBNORRIS

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer just called and said my delivery will be today and I can pick up in the morning! Tracker shows still in transit. CHAT says it is still at a Ramp at Norfolk Southern. (I pray the dealer knows the truth)

Thank you all for the information provided on this journey. I will post pics tomorrow. (If all goes well)
Sponsored

stack13

Outer Banks
First Name
Staci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BA33D9EE-BB9D-472F-8C1D-8D483F0C4A50.jpeg

My dealer was on my way to somewhere I was going tonight. I knew it was unloaded from the train at a yard nearby two days ago, so I thought mayyyybe theres a slight chance it got delivered to the dealer today. I pull up, and I couldn’t believe it, but there she is! Covered in dust, dirt and pollen, straight off the truck about 30 mins earlier. Hadn’t even gotten a call from them yet but I ran inside, took a test drive and got most of the paperwork done. Unfortunately it was after 6 so my CU was closed, but Ill be back first thing in the morning to finalize the deal.

Just hope they dont take too long to get it all cleaned up. It had 33 miles on it and almost looks like someone took it for a quick joyride through the mud before loading it on the train. For those of you who have gotten yours already, how many miles did yours have?
When I took delivery of mine, it had 6.5 miles on it

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
the latest delivery of a big bend to my dealer was blended 4/28 it shows as delivered on order track. I don't get it, 2 weeks for this one and I have been sitting for no reason for over a month.
Lucky I am not. Jeez.
With some of these 4/12 & 4/13 builds still trickling out as ‘shipped’ but not yet taken delivery, I think our 4/15 blends have a LONG way to go before we see any movement….let alone driving it home.

the numbers on the app tracker in similar limbo are slowly decreasing a couple at a time though. Wonder how long it will last before it starts ticking back up?

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With some of these 4/12 & 4/13 builds still trickling out as ‘shipped’ but not yet taken delivery, I think our 4/15 blends have a LONG way to go before we see any movement….let alone driving it home.

the numbers on the app tracker in similar limbo are slowly decreasing a couple at a time though. Wonder how long it will last before it starts ticking back up?
We are at the point where you can’t assume past results can predict future events. A.k.a this is delivery roulette. A Bronco with the same Blend date as mine, built 20 ahead of my vehicle, was delivered to my dealership Monday. But mine is still pending pickup even though it never had any chip holds or issues.

NorthCoast

Outer Banks
First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Freedom Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok it's May 13! All of our Broncos will be delivered today just like we've been being told for weeks (and chat is still telling me) ...im just gonna to sit at my dealership and wait! Any minute now ... I mean the trackers all say in production ... on hold... even chat says in production and on hold but the eta is still 5/13.

In all seriousness is there anything those of us on hold have in common? I'm an OBX with hard top and roof rack ... mid package. It's starting to get annoying seeing all these similar vehicles getting delivered from ours and later groups...

Sponsored

Her Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Germ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone have guestimate timeline for the order track to go from picked to paired to shipped?..lol

Longhorn Fan

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In all seriousness is there anything those of us on hold have in common? I'm an OBX with hard top and roof rack ... mid package. It's starting to get annoying seeing all these similar vehicles getting delivered from ours and later groups...
I’m in the same boat with 5/29 being my current estimated date to move into awaiting shipment. I’m a OBX, MIC, lux, roof rack, and Sasquatch but not sure if it was the build or crap timing that put us in purgatory.

Fortysomethingsci

Outer Banks
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The magical date has arrived. And nothing (didn't expect anything today... will see if anything has moved next week). Still production purgatory for me. OBX- 4 door-soft top, LUX package....

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you are on Twitter send a nice Tweet with #DirtMountainBronco to @Ford @jimfarley98 @mrlevine and ask what is going on.

Order Track is now showing 641 for me. It's going down slightly, but no real progress. I also missed the magical 13 May ETA and now have a new magical 29 May ETA. Numbers are fun!

Blue22Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you are on Twitter send a nice Tweet with #DirtMountainBronco to @Ford @jimfarley98 @mrlevine and ask what is going on.

Order Track is now showing 641 for me. It's going down slightly, but no real progress. I also missed the magical 13 May ETA and now have a new magical 29 May ETA. Numbers are fun!
I never Tweet usually but I have many times recently using #DirtMountainBronco and tagging @Ford @jimfarley98 @mrlevine to get more focus on this issue and better communication from them. I hope more people will do it.

Sponsored

Fortysomethingsci

Outer Banks
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I rarely tweet too, but I just I took up the chant #dirtmountainbronco!!

Jaybro23

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Called today… Still on delay with plant hold. Said my estimated delivery date to my dealer is between May 23-29 but subject to change. Texted my dealer and he shows the same info. Just hope to get something saying I’m built at some point versus in production like I have been. My order is BL, 2.7 L, 4 door, LUX, Sasquatch, soft, tow..

Last edited:

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The magical date has arrived. And nothing (didn't expect anything today... will see if anything has moved next week). Still production purgatory for me. OBX- 4 door-soft top, LUX package....
Twins and I am still in purgatory too :(

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Called today… Still on delay with plant hold. Said my estimated delivery date to my dealer is between May 23-29 but subject to change. Texted my dealer and he shows the same info. Just hope to get something saying I’m built at some point versus in production like I have been. My order is BL, 2.7 L, 4 door, LUX, Sasquatch, soft, tow..
I broke down and called the 800 number today and stated its been a month since my blend date and it still shows production. He advised that my WT is still In Production with a delay of Plant Hold with a delivery eta of May 23-29. Its seems to be a recurring poem and I have zero faith in those dates.

tnobull

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr BD Bronco + Salsa Journeyman Flat Bar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Called my dealership this morning but my rep wasn’t there yet. So I decided to make the 5min drive over and scout out the lot to see if I could find it… sure enough! It’s there!

Just confirmed with my rep that they’ll have it ready for paperwork and pick up on Sunday! 🙌🏼
Sponsored