Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How are the numbers going up on Ordertrack? Does MAP actually run production on Sundays? It was at 639 this morning and now at 641.
I wondered the same thing earlier today. It's now up to 642.
The Ordertrack app is a third party creation that only tracks information that users willingly enter into the app. Two new users that have never used the app likely came across things on Sunday and entered their info and added to the number. Very likely scenario for people who aren't on this forum at all, have a Bronco order in that they've heard nothing about since going into production, and are googling around to find the answer.
Sponsored

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Ordertrack app is a third party creation that only tracks information that users willingly enter into the app. Two new users that have never used the app likely came across things on Sunday and entered their info and added to the number. Very likely scenario for people who aren't on this forum at all, have a Bronco order in that they've heard nothing about since going into production, and are googling around to find the answer.
I don’t think that is true at all. The order tracker app has always updated my status long before I’m notified by the dealer or Ford. I think it uses an API into Ford’s public system to retrieve information along with metrics that is has collected over time.

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordertrack has shown my Bronco as 'Picked' as of Thursday morning. PalsApp was showing the same 'Pending' information as it has for weeks with no destination for dealer or city.

This morning, OrderTrack information is still the same, buts PalsApp is showing destination city and dealer with status Pending.

Not major changes, but changes nonetheless.

Sponsored

Her Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Germ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That is great news!
We changed to picked status Thursday morning as well! The paired status literally just happened..lol I check this damn thing every 5 mins😁

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We changed to picked status Thursday morning as well! The picked status literally just happened..lol I check this damn thing every 5 mins😁
I am going to wear out my refresh button today for sure.

jjack50

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Jetta TDI, 2016 F350 4WD Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My EDD just changed to May 13 - 19. Of course that’s half done already.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With all of this obvious backlog of truck shipping I really think @Ford Motor Company should seriously consider an option to go ahead and finalize the purchasing paperwork at the dealership then pick up the Bronco in person at MAP. :unsure:

Sponsored

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t think that is true at all. The order tracker app has always updated my status long before I’m notified by the dealer or Ford. I think it uses an API into Ford’s public system to retrieve information along with metrics that is has collected over time.
When I say " only tracks information that users willingly enter into the app ", I'm speaking about new Bronco's. There's obviously information pulled from multiple sources, that aren't user entered, in order to "track" them. Where I'm getting at is the app itself isn't magically finding Bronco VIN's and entering them as part of the data pool...especially when we're talking about "x vehicles in production/built/shipped" status. All that is user entered. We know MAP isn't run on a Sunday, so having two/three vehicles magically jump into a "in production" status isn't possible. However, having two/three new users enter VIN info on their Bronco that's stuck in production IS a very real possibility and is why the number has increased.

KingOfSavages

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With all of this obvious backlog of truck shipping I really think @Ford Motor Company should seriously consider an option to go ahead and finalize the purchasing paperwork at the dealership then pick up the Bronco in person at MAP. :unsure:
If Chevrolet lets people pick up their Corvettes from the plant in Bowling Green, surely to God Ford Motor Company can do something similar at MAP. It's a win-win for everyone.

ReneeC

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion TC, Harley Iron 883, Kawasaki Ninja
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer called this morning. Still on Plant Hold with no additional information (still does not say chip). There is another thread of people that were shipped and went into plant hold after their rigs hit rail yards or destinations (https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/from-chip-hold-to-just-plain-hold.39851/ and https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/delay-plant-hold.41667/). Has anyone hear about a recall or something outside of chips? I assume not or it would have been talked about here but thought I would throw it out there anyway.
So you and the person that posted info from 4/18 might be on to something. I just got off the phone with customer service and she actually said my Bronco is on a plant hold for a quality check. Now I just pray they actually get to it before this special shutdown in July. She claims the eta is May 23-29th, but we've all been told that.