Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion TC, Harley Iron 883, Kawasaki Ninja
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And the number in ordertrack climbs some more :(

"One other vehicle has spent 42 days and 11 hours in this status"

Yeah, this isn't a competition, lol! I'm on day 32 at the moment.

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I should count myself lucky. I’ve only been in the “In Transit” status for 10 days. However, tomorrow will mark 30 days since my vehicle was built. I’m still hoping I will get the Bronco by the end of the month.

cjs9473

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Me too, I am at 35 days now. I've really given up hope that I will have it before summer ends.

ReneeC

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Me too, I am at 35 days now. I've really given up hope that I will have it before summer ends.
Same. When I went into production, I really thought I MIGHT get it by my Bday May 23rd, but now I'm not sure if I'll have it by Halloween. After we finally come out of production we get to deal with the delays other people are dealing with, like shipping. So sad.

Sponsored

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was optimistic yesterday when OrderTrack and Palsapp had paired and destination listed. Today, it has regressed to picked and destination information has been removed. So based on tracking through these systems, I am back to where I was last week.🤬

Last edited:

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same. When I went into production, I really thought I MIGHT get it by my Bday May 23rd, but now I'm not sure if I'll have it by Halloween. After we finally come out of production we get to deal with the delays other people are dealing with, like shipping. So sad.
Yeah same here. On day 34 after being built and was really hoping to have it by my 50th B-Day tomorrow, but obviously isn't happening. Just really wondering what in the world is going on that they seem to have ZERO trucks leaving the plant? In March my dealer said they were getting trucks weekly now they haven't had any in about a month. 🤷‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah same here. On day 34 after being built and was really hoping to have it by my 50th B-Day tomorrow, but obviously isn't happening. Just really wondering what in the world is going on that they seem to have ZERO trucks leaving the plant? In March my dealer said they were getting trucks weekly now they haven't had any in about a month. 🤷‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️
Happy Birthday Mean Red GT!

ReneeC

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happy Birthday!! It's all crazy. My dealer said they had a Maverick show up last week and it wasn't even scheduled to be built until June. They had no idea it was coming.

KingOfSavages

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I tried something different today with the Bronco marketing folks. When I called, I pointed out that my dealer had been receiving several Broncos the past few weeks during their regular deliveries, which confused me, as it would make sense to have mine on there with the others since they're coming to the same dealer.

The rep stated that my status hadn't updated since May 3rd, which made her think it was in transit somewhere, but they don't really know where it is. The only thing she could say, definitively, is that it is NOT waiting on parts or chips. It's just waiting on a truck, somewhere....

One thing she said about Tennessee deliveries I found to be truly strange. With shipments to the Volunteer State arriving by convoy, she said that Broncos get shipped to Atlanta first. Once there, they will wait to be loaded onto another truck for delivery to Tennessee dealers. So she surmised that could be where it's currently sitting awaiting delivery.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I feel for you guys. On my first go around here I was part of the 10/25/21 group and we had several people who could get accurate tracking info, give them a vin and they could damn near tell you exactly where you truck was at. what's happening now is a shit show to say the least...

Her Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Germ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I should count myself lucky. I’ve only been in the “In Transit” status for 10 days. However, tomorrow will mark 30 days since my vehicle was built. I’m still hoping I will get the Bronco by the end of the month.
What is your status in order track? Dispatched?

Fortysomethingsci

Outer Banks
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same... I was so hopeful when I got the "in production" status... and then I saw the MODs pop.... and then.. nothing. Still "in production" purgatory. Hoping to get it by the end of summer? At this point, it feels like a game of Russian Roulette, or duck duck goose.