First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone contact @Ford for an update, seeing ETA is 7/22/022-7/28/2022 being reported for other build weeks!!! Interested in what our build week is being told.

KingOfSavages

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone contact @Ford for an update, seeing ETA is 7/22/022-7/28/2022 being reported for other build weeks!!! Interested in what our build week is being told.
I've spoken with two phone reps today (bounced around a few times for various questions), and once with chat. Still holding at 5/15-5/21. It sounds like those from other weeks getting the late July ETAs are folks still "in production" on a plant/chip hold.

Last edited:

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m in the 4/18 week. OBX with high package. And I was told today I am *not* on a chip hold but have been stuck on a plant hold since some time around 4/25 (blend date 4/21)

My delivery ETA sits at 5/29, but phone agent said that didn’t seem likely (I agree)

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've spoken with two phone reps today (bounced around a few times for various questions), and once with chat. Still holding at 5/15-5/21. It sounds like those from other weeks getting the late July ETAs are folks still "in production" on a plant/chip hold.
I just did a chat session and asked specifically about a secondary status. They said the only thing showing was awaiting shipment and convoy scheduling hold and still showing ETA 5/15-5/21.

Sponsored

cjs9473

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm one of the lucky ones being bumped to July. I had been told I did not have a microchip hold last week, but today chat told me this: There is a micro-chip at plant hold attached to your vehicle order. The is an estimated time of complete production is July 11-17, 2022. I think I'm giving up.

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Add fuel to the fire, someone in the 4/25 build week with my exact build is being delivered today. Talk about rubbing salt into an open wound.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Add fuel to the fire, someone in the 4/25 build week with my exact build is being delivered today. Talk about rubbing salt into an open wound.
I just looked at one of the Broncos that showed at my dealership today and it has a 5/5 blend date. That makes me so angry that we have no answers and builds 3 weeks later are at the dealership.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's really a gut punch.

I was frustrated learning that dealers in my area are receiving Broncos built after mine while I sit on carrier delay. But seeing a Bronco with your configuration get built and shipped after yours while you sit waiting for the parts...the same parts that made it into Broncos built after you. Something broken about that.

Sponsored

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Emailed my sales person and asked for an update, got a passive aggressive response back that nothing has changed and they will notify me when they get an update. Ford communication, from the top down sucks.

jjack50

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Jetta TDI, 2016 F350 4WD Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My EDD changed again to 5/16 - 5/22. So looks like at least next week at the earliest. We’ll be on a cruise ship to Alaska then. I have to trust they won’t try and sell it out from under me if it shows while we are away.

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ETA is pushed back again to 5/22.

Went from 4/28 to 5/5 to 5/11 to 5/17 to 5/22 and it's sitting an hour from the dealer. :mad:
Sponsored