Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 22 Bronco BL Sas 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reached out to my dealer just for sh*ts and giggles. They do have one on their website with 4/19 blend date. :cautious:
Wow. My dealer actually responded back within 10 mins. Secondary status still show rail delay with ETA of 5/27. That would be perfect since I have the day off plus the long weekend, but not holding my breath.
Sponsored

jacobrdoty

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT (Bagged and Boosted) x 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow. My dealer actually responded back within 10 mins. Secondary status still show rail delay with ETA of 5/27. That would be perfect since I have the day off plus the long weekend, but not holding my breath.
Mine came direct into Richmond and sat there for about 2 days and is expected to be delivered later this morning. I asked and my contact said it can be 1-3 weeks of it sitting only 70 miles away. I guess I got lucky!

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is the response I got from the trucking company:

Hi Kevin,

Unfortunately, we are not authorized to provide any information on the delivery status of vehicles. I am sorry, I wish I had a better answer! I can assure you, however, that we are moving vehicles as quickly and safely as possible.

I hope you are able to get into your Bronco soon, and that you love it once it arrives!

Her Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Germ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So the dealer is adding the price increase for after March 2022 even though my original order shows about a $2000 difference.

So here is my question.

I ordered my Bronco after the March 2021 price protection was put into place. But the Ford site reads as follows:

Who qualifies for the Bronco Price Protection Program?

If you placed an order or reservation prior to March 19, 2021, you qualify for price protection. If you are not part of this program, make sure your order in the system is accurate, as changing your series, equipment package, number of doors, or 4x4 system after March 7, 2022, may result in increased vehicle prices. See below for more detail.

Do you read that has being protected from the price increase if you had your order in the system by March 8th, 2022?

I have read somewhere about a price certificate you can get from Ford (marketing)? Has anyone heard of that or tried that?
Just went through this same thing! My dealer didn't mark it up but I only received a certificate of 825.00. I called Ford customer service and they said I would be eligible for the other 2500 once they verify that the same person who reserved it, accepted delivery! My dealer didn't know anything other that the 825 certificate! Ford told me to call them back and they would send me a check for the 2500 if I had any problems. I'm going to call them tomorrow!

Sponsored

jjack50

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Jetta TDI, 2016 F350 4WD Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Went in to Best Ford in Nashua to let them know we’d be gone for two weeks. They suggested we fill out the paperwork today anyway. While we were doing that the Blue Bucker showed up!

cjs9473

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just drove to my weekly trivia night (a lot of the drive is in rural areas so not a lot of traffic) and I saw at least 6 Broncos on the way. More and more are being delivered, just not mine😢.

Sigh.

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Of all the waiting....it's the hassling over this that'll be the death of me.

This opinion makes sense.
Ford video guy on you tube discusses this topic. He is a sales person a Ford. He mentioned he can email the correct Ford policy on this price protection to any dealer who is un aware. I just did not follow it close enough to know if your situation fits what he has advised.

Sponsored

Longhorn Fan

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Up to 668 in purgatory 😩

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First dirt to gently break her in. Pretty sunset tonight. This is going to be a great weekend!

Edit: Quick tracker update. The tracker app updated to “delivered” even though the rail information never updated beyond “ASN.”

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/11/22 Build Week Group 87775085-F529-4487-9C95-48A594E25E2A

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First dirt to gently break her in. Pretty sunset tonight. This is going to be a great weekend!

Edit: Quick tracker update. The tracker app updated to “delivered” even though the rail information never updated beyond “ASN.”

87775085-F529-4487-9C95-48A594E25E2A.jpeg
MIne did the same on the ASN. I think if it's not delivered Jack Cooper it doesn't update? Just a guess. Looks good @techdisaster ! Congrats!
Sponsored