First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus CT200h
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Picked the Bronco up this Saturday from the dealer. Feels great to be at the conclusion of the process. Wishing the best for those that are still stuck in the process.

1.jpg

2.jpg
Sponsored

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked the Bronco up this Saturday from the dealer. Feels great to be at the conclusion of the process. Wishing the best for those that are still stuck in the process.

Ford Bronco πŸ›  4/25/22 Build Week Group 2

Ford Bronco πŸ›  4/25/22 Build Week Group 2
Congrats! My ETA pushed for 5th time to 1-6 Aug. It's coming by rail and a if this morning is in Chicago, IL. I'm thinking by 25th.... 🀞🀞

tomtbo

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus CT200h
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats! My ETA pushed for 5th time to 1-6 Aug. It's coming by rail and a if this morning is in Chicago, IL. I'm thinking by 25th.... 🀞🀞
Fingers crossed for you. Hopefully yours gets shipped in one piece. Mine was delivered with a broken windshield so I had to wait an extra five days once the dealer had it. Not a terrible problem but it was a little frustrating

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fingers crossed for you. Hopefully yours gets shipped in one piece. Mine was delivered with a broken windshield so I had to wait an extra five days once the dealer had it. Not a terrible problem but it was a little frustrating
JUST one more thing....

Kking

Big Bend
First Name
Kenzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How'd your pick up go? Mine supposed to be delivered between last Monday and tomorrow if course, that time frame is the 3rd change... LOLOLOL
It went great!

20220722_173705.jpg

Sponsored

Kking

Big Bend
First Name
Kenzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice! Did yours come by rail? How long did it take to go to your location?
Rail then truck. Shipped July 11th and arrived at my dealer 7/21 and picked up 7/22. Ford tracker never changed from shipped until after I picked it up.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rail then truck. Shipped July 11th and arrived at my dealer 7/21 and picked up 7/22. Ford tracker never changed from shipped until after I picked it up.
LOLOLOL ☹☹☹☹

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ya, there's really no change that the tracker can do until 'Delivered'. My dealer sent me the entire history of my vehicle. There have been multiple 'ETA's but i believe, now, the ETAs are for each step and each substep within. I had an ETA when it was awaiting shipment. Then an ETA in transit. Once in transit it arrived in Chicago- then 2 days later Received in Chicago. Now I'm thinking it will have mire ETAs as it hops from terminal to terminal... I don't believe it will arrive at the dealership until mid-late month. Im betting by the 26th... got more SWAG today though πŸ₯± Weather-resistant playing cards...

20220803_175003.jpg

Kking

Big Bend
First Name
Kenzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ya, there's really no change that the tracker can do until 'Delivered'. My dealer sent me the entire history of my vehicle. There have been multiple 'ETA's but i believe, now, the ETAs are for each step and each substep within. I had an ETA when it was awaiting shipment. Then an ETA in transit. Once in transit it arrived in Chicago- then 2 days later Received in Chicago. Now I'm thinking it will have mire ETAs as it hops from terminal to terminal... I don't believe it will arrive at the dealership until mid-late month. Im betting by the 26th... got more SWAG today though πŸ₯± Weather-resistant playing cards...

Ford Bronco πŸ›  4/25/22 Build Week Group 20220803_175003
True. Hopefully it will arrive sooner for ya!

Sponsored

Kking

Big Bend
First Name
Kenzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Appreciate that. Just received endo from Ford this morning with my truck coming down the assembly line...

Ford Bronco πŸ›  4/25/22 Build Week Group image
I still never received my assembly line photo. :cry:

Kking

Big Bend
First Name
Kenzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Yii-Haw

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango / 66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got My Build photo finally. Delivery date was scheduled for 7/31, but it feels like we are getting closer to the end of this ride!

image (2).jpg
Sponsored