First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus CT200h
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2+ years and I finally crossed the finish line today! Traded a pot of gold for this beast and sheโ€™s 100% worth it. Even shoots double rainbows into the sky (special feature on rare unicorn black diamonds only ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ™ƒ).
397F67C9-85F5-4B6C-B3D7-C3822D64E837.jpeg
The kiddos are loving all over it :)
Sponsored

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally got shipped!!!!!! Fingers crossed it arrives in the next few days (convoy Michigan to Ohio 4 hrs away).

Funny that the official tracker updated before orderapp said in transit and the backdoor still says in production:)
Good luck! And, share some pics when you get it!!

cburke996

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Firebird, E39 M5, Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the call on Fri 8/5, picked her up on the 6th. Pulled the tops off as soon as we got home.

7/13 reservation holder, 4/26 blend date. ETA's were pushed from May, to June, to July, to August. I just put myself in the mindset of "it will come when it comes".

Dealer tried to tack on $15k last minute even though we had an agreement all along at MSRP. Luckily I had that in writing and they back pedaled pretty quickly, they honored MSRP.

Super stoked to get this baby out on the trails!

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  4/25/22 Build Week Group ?hash=2eec6776b367b2ce253d6ced6f26d721
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  4/25/22 Build Week Group IMG_0478

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  4/25/22 Build Week Group IMG_0504

IMG_0501.jpeg

Sponsored

ajreno952

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Alltrack
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bronco made it to the dealer today. Just waiting on PDI to pick it up!

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shipped via rail, but sat at the railyard for 2 weeks. Hopefully picking it up tomorrow!
"Clapping" & "Fingers Crossed" Hoping you share a photo after coming off your cloud LOL!

Yii-Haw

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango / 66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Clapping" & "Fingers Crossed" Hoping you share a photo after coming off your cloud LOL!
Seahund any update on where yours is sitting?

Sponsored

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seahund any update on where yours is sitting?
Funny you should ask. I called Ford Cust. Svc. to double-check my railcar #, and to ask if what I heard from salesperson & internet about embargo on automobile shipping to California. Verified my railcar # is good. Embargo was a bad word for basically a 'logjam' with commodities being shipped by rail to southern California - which ended the end of July.
I called the CSX Transportation 800 # and my railcar # departed 'East Barstow, CA' at 3ish today. checked the map for BNSF in Barstow (driven through Barstow so many times I knew this) and their railyard is on the map. So, it left Barstow at around 3pm today. I assume it travels down the Hwy 15 corridor, down the Cajon Pass, etc. Just not sure how many stops it has to make so the rail cars can be separated and re-mated for more localized delivery of portions of the train to the various location serviced by this train. I have no idea how that all works but I'm estimating it arrives in San Diego yard (under the Coronado Bridge) by Monday. "Fingers crossed" it doesn't take weeks to get 35 miles from SD Port to Carlsbad dealer.....

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I canโ€™t believe how completely F*cked up things are at ford. We are all in the same build week and itโ€™s about to be the middle of August and some still are waiting on theirs. I guess I got very lucky. One month exactly from built date to pick up in south Florida. On what little plus side I can offer to those still waiting, itโ€™s saving you money. Iโ€™m damn near doubling my payment each month and have put a additional 15k into mine, so there is that.

Yii-Haw

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango / 66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny you should ask. I called Ford Cust. Svc. to double-check my railcar #, and to ask if what I heard from salesperson & internet about embargo on automobile shipping to California. Verified my railcar # is good. Embargo was a bad word for basically a 'logjam' with commodities being shipped by rail to southern California - which ended the end of July.
I called the CSX Transportation 800 # and my railcar # departed 'East Barstow, CA' at 3ish today. checked the map for BNSF in Barstow (driven through Barstow so many times I knew this) and their railyard is on the map. So, it left Barstow at around 3pm today. I assume it travels down the Hwy 15 corridor, down the Cajon Pass, etc. Just not sure how many stops it has to make so the rail cars can be separated and re-mated for more localized delivery of portions of the train to the various location serviced by this train. I have no idea how that all works but I'm estimating it arrives in San Diego yard (under the Coronado Bridge) by Monday. "Fingers crossed" it doesn't take weeks to get 35 miles from SD Port to Carlsbad dealer.....
Funny you mention the Embargo email. I received that from my Dealer on Friday. We are on the same train to San Diego! Hopefully by next weekend its at least in San Diego.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny you mention the Embargo email. I received that from my Dealer on Friday. We are on the same train to San Diego! Hopefully by next weekend its at least in San Diego.
Yee Hawww!! Yii Haw ;)

CaBroncoDave

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey guys,

Haven't posted to this thread, but I am part of the 4/25 build week (HPR Wildtrack, LUX, leather) ... 4/26 blend date, sat around "in production" until 6/17... waited until the end of July to get shipped...

I am in SF Bay Area and part of what appears to be the unlucky group whose Bronco was sent via the northern route to "avoid" the embargo... yeah sure... it's now been sitting in Portland since 8/2 with a second bounced ETA of 8/16-23 and no sign of it going anywhere...

Rail tracking doesn't work anymore as the car number is empty and moved on...

In essence we went from stuck at MAP "awaiting shipping" to stuck in Portland ostensibly "in transit" but in fact back to "awaiting shipping"

The incredible clusterfuck continues and takes on a new twist.

Dave
Sponsored