Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How did you do that. My Ford Pass app says I need it to be delivered before I can activate it.
When my mods popped I just started the setup process and it said to start vehicle and answer the SYNC screen message. It stayed that way since 4/27 but today someone must have started it and answered the request. Joked about it on 4/27 saying maybe some noob would get in and just accept without reading and move on. Well I guess they did.
Sponsored

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco 2.3l Mid Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When my mods popped I just started the setup process and it said to start vehicle and answer the SYNC screen message. It stayed that way since 4/27 but today someone must have started it and answered the request. Joked about it on 4/27 saying maybe some noob would get in and just accept without reading and move on. Well I guess they did.
I read your 4/27 joke post and did the same in my app. Unfortunately I’m still pending activation….🤞

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm tried this and it says the vehicle has to be near me.

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm going to try this!
Like everything else in this epic journey there’s no rhyme or reason to the process, good luck. One thing to know is there are a couple 30 day trials for Amazon and Alexa that may have stared today that will probably expire before I even see the thing. But they don’t interest me so no biggie, however it may interest some.

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I read your 4/27 joke post and did the same in my app. Unfortunately I’m still pending activation….🤞
Now if I just could have used my Punxsutawney Phil prognostication skills to pick the 80 to 1 Kentucky Derby winner I could of paid for this thing outright.

A65D3E18-5206-40B6-987E-48A21EF4714A.gif

Sponsored

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm tried this and it says the vehicle has to be near me.
mine says you have to take delivery to activate. i can see it in the app (it comes up with a picture of what i ordered, just taunting me). the only weird thing is the journeys section shows about 199 miles since March (which i assume is some weird measure of the GPS from the chip)

Incypa

Big Bend
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Joining the gang after lurking for a while. Ford shows a production date of 27 April, and the Ford Customer Relations Centre said that my bronco is "built" with no exception on the side (for chips, QC, or whatnot). Anyone know what the hold up is?

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I see lots asking questions about where their bronco is? I got the train car info from ford chat which I track pretty much daily… my train car left Louisville last night at 9:06pm headed to montgomery Alabama next. Seems like either you haven’t reached out to ford or ford doesn’t know shit. Either at this point is probable

Cmreed2016

Black Diamond
First Name
Colleem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Joining the gang after lurking for a while. Ford shows a production date of 27 April, and the Ford Customer Relations Centre said that my bronco is "built" with no exception on the side (for chips, QC, or whatnot). Anyone know what the hold up is?
That's the million dollar question I'd love to know the answer to!

Nxtr06

Wildtrak
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Chat in to ford under the support tab. They can give you the latest on location and delivery. I just found out mine is at the rail yard in Houston TX. so should be ready sometime this coming week.

Sponsored

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco 2.3l Mid Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Chat in to ford under the support tab. They can give you the latest on location and delivery. I just found out mine is at the rail yard in Houston TX. so should be ready sometime this coming week.
What is your status on the tracker?

Nxtr06

Wildtrak
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What is your status on the tracker?
Ford Tracker always seems to be a bit behind the power curve. It’s not anything “near real time”. My status is currently at shipped. I was tracking my built date as 29 April, but never updated Ford Tracker till 02 May. Ford chat has been spot on.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

mine says you have to take delivery to activate. i can see it in the app (it comes up with a picture of what i ordered, just taunting me). the only weird thing is the journeys section shows about 199 miles since March (which i assume is some weird measure of the GPS from the chip)
tried activating mine and prompted and couldn't activate until i was in the car. i did activate before purchasing though.
Sponsored