Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It has been a long wait, but finally! A couple things the dealer has to fix, but overall pretty smooth. It's a blast to drive and pretty much everyone stares as you go by.

20220521_140539.jpg

20220521_140549.jpg

20220521_140544.jpg

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My Bronco has now travelled thru Walbridge, OH; Demmler, PA; Connellsville, PA; and Cumberland, MD. It is now on its way to Jessup, MD which is outside of Baltimore. Supposed to arrive Twin Oaks, PA (outside Philly) just after midnight Thursday. Now I see why it takes so long...let's hope it doesn't take long to get on a truck for the last 90 minutes from Philly

Gilligans_off

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Dr Bronco Badlands Sas/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco has now travelled thru Walbridge, OH; Demmler, PA; Connellsville, PA; and Cumberland, MD. It is now on its way to Jessup, MD which is outside of Baltimore. Supposed to arrive Twin Oaks, PA (outside Philly) just after midnight Thursday. Now I see why it takes so long...let's hope it doesn't take long to get on a truck for the last 90 minutes from Philly
Mines been in my city for over a week now waiting for truck delivery to the dealership

Gilligans_off

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny story time.
I had to make a run to the landfill today. I loaded up the junk in the garage to make space for the Bronco with hope it would be here soon. As I drove to the dump, I saw a convoy truck. Not thinking of it I watched it turn in front of me. Then it clicked. That’s my Bronco!!! I crept in behind it and sure enough, it’s here. Bolted to the dump and unloaded in record time lol I was like a mad man tossing that junk out of the truck.

spoke to the wonderful staff and I should be able to get the ball rolling tonight! I’m stoked. It’s even better looking in person! Time to cross some T’s and dot some I’s lol
Ford Bronco đź›  4/25/22 Build Week Group FEF26B1F-0FDB-4197-B089-D5E049F23B0F

Sponsored

tomtbo

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus CT200h
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Funny story time.
I had to make a run to the landfill today. I loaded up the junk in the garage to make space for the Bronco with hope it would be here soon. As I drove to the dump, I saw a convoy truck. Not thinking of it I watched it turn in front of me. Then it clicked. That’s my Bronco!!! I crept in behind it and sure enough, it’s here. Bolted to the dump and unloaded in record time lol I was like a mad man tossing that junk out of the truck.

spoke to the wonderful staff and I should be able to get the ball rolling tonight! I’m stoked. It’s even better looking in person! Time to cross some T’s and dot some I’s lol
Ford Bronco đź›  4/25/22 Build Week Group FEF26B1F-0FDB-4197-B089-D5E049F23B0F
Congrats. Hope you bring it home tonight!

Gilligans_off

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I fully expect it to be tomorrow but seeing it up close I’m ok waiting one more day lol

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

for those who have received delivery via rail - where/how have you gotten status on the transfer from rail to truck for delivery to your dealer? My salesman claims to not know how they move trucks around so am looking for input on how to keep an eye on my bronco once it gets to Twin Oaks, PA (destination of the railcar per CSX...my dealer is just 90 minutes or so up the turnpike in North Jersey)

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
for those who have received delivery via rail - where/how have you gotten status on the transfer from rail to truck for delivery to your dealer? My salesman claims to not know how they move trucks around so am looking for input on how to keep an eye on my bronco once it gets to Twin Oaks, PA (destination of the railcar per CSX...my dealer is just 90 minutes or so up the turnpike in North Jersey)
Didn’t. Ford claimed they didn’t have that info, same as my dealership.

Sponsored

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was using that order.app thing and it appeared that when the train got to the unloading site the vehicle status changed to "paired". Once it was at the dealer it said delivered. Not 100%, but that status did change.

Lynnbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Lynnett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Town country van
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My bronco went into production on 4/27 and my mods have not populated. Does anyone know why this is? I have the navigation system, do you think that would make a difference! Chat is still saying May 24-30 but again my mods have not popped! Any ideas?

Lynnbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Lynnett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Town country van
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My bronco went into production on 4/27 and my mods have not populated. Does anyone know why this is? I have the navigation system, do you think that would make a difference! Chat is still saying May 24-30 but again my mods have not popped! Any ideas?
Anybody else in this situation?